Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've Maxed Out 50k on Credit Cards and Loans and will be SEAmaxing this October

Based for trying to defy the Piece of Shit Life / fate you where given .

State department? POLICE SEAmaxxing? BADGE AND A GUN AND SEX? SIGN ME UP!

Nah. I'd be an IT cuck. I did try to be police once in my early 20's; a border patrol agent. The hiring panel laughed at me and asked if I graduated the 8th grade.

It was brutal. Don't try to be police if you're a manlet.

There are suprisingly many Moral fags still on Here.​

Godspeed brocel.

Nah. I'd be an IT cuck. I did try to be police once in my early 20's; a border patrol agent. The hiring panel laughed at me and asked if I graduated the 8th grade.

It was brutal. Don't try to be police if you're a manlet.
Im 511, 2 cm from 6 foot despite wishing i was a 6.5 buff dude like takeo gouda

Extremely based. You should go thru with this. Wish the best.

Moneymax then geo arbitrage seamaxxing is definitely the way out of inceldom. I am also following this path. I'm aiming to retire there though.

I've never been to Thailand but I watch a lot of travel videos on Youtube. Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, those seem like the places to go.

What surgeries have you had? Also delete your account once you move, you could probably even acscend now with an ethnic anyway if you're 5/10 white

What surgeries have you had? Also delete your account once you move, you could probably even acscend now with an ethnic anyway if you're 5/10 white
Primary rhinoplasty, HT, chin augmentation, gynecomastia surgery, and I lost 70 lbs.

Sadly, there's virtually no ethnic girls where I live.

Extremely based. You should go thru with this. Wish the best.
Thanks. I'm going all out with this plan and there's no turning back now. If I stayed where I'm at in my place of birth. I won't make it to wizard status. It's pure torture here. The West is so fucking cucked man.

Last edited:
If i was a thai dude an i saw you in my country, i would know precisely why you were there, soon thai men will start killing foreign SEAmaxxers soon mark my word

If i was a thai dude an i saw you in my country, i would know precisely why you were there, soon thai men will start killing foreign SEAmaxxers soon mark my word
A niggas fist will set you straight white boi.

A niggas fist will set you straight white boi.
this is a legit warning to you bro, alot of south east asian men are peeping game and are seeing what JBWmaxers like yourself are doing, alot of those dudes get dirty looks in vlogs they make from the local men, one dude got harrassed on a train with a gook foid.

this is a legit warning to you bro, alot of south east asian men are peeping game and are seeing what JBWmaxers like yourself are doing, alot of those dudes get dirty looks in vlogs they make from the local men, one dude got harrassed on a train with a gook foid.
This nazi boy thinks his little scare tactics will discourage me from SEAmaxing. JFL.

I'm not cannon fodder for the white race. F@ck you.

I made this post to let the trucels know that suicide is not the answer and that this is a viable option if they're at the end of the road, etc.
Feminists will call you a passport bro, Make them SEETHE!

At my wagie job where I've worked for 8 years. There were Chad's fucking prime teen JBs in the alleyway, at the back of the building where the bins are.
Ok larp :feelskek: