Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've Maxed Out 50k on Credit Cards and Loans and will be SEAmaxing this October

M

MrRed97

Banned
-
I'm entering my late 20s . The writing is on the wall. It's over for me in my home country in the West. I will be JBWmaxing in due diligence.

When I was 25, I started waking up having panic attacks and a sense of death would fall over me whenever I tried to sleep. I had a terrible sleeping disorder at the time. It's relatively under control now.

At my wagie job where I've worked for 8 years. There were Chad's fucking prime teen JBs in the alleyway, at the back of the building where the bins are.

Every fucking day I was gaslighted by everyone. "It's your mindset", "just self improvement", "just do 2000 push ups daily". If you're incel, don't tell anyone IRL that you're struggling. I repeat, do NOT tell anyone. Normies are sociopathic scum that thrive off of the suffering of sub 5 males.

I had an excellent credit file and I decided to pull the ripcord on this fucked up life I'm forced to endore. The PayPal pay in 3 option is easy to manipulate. I managed to get a free $1500 Alienware laptop and i was never charged for the first installment. A loan company sent $2000, straight to my bank account within two minutes, :L.

Over the last year or so. I've been doing hardcore self improvement via soft and hard looksmaxing. I'm now, I'd say a weak 5/10 facially. I was a 4 as a teen, I looked like a sloth and was referred to as a "old bastard" by the ugliest autistic girl in my school, who was in special. I declined to a 3.5 in my early / mid 20s. 5 years of living like a king in SEA is worth a lifetime of wage slaving for the cuck collective. If I end up homeless at the end of my endeavour, so be it. I die FREE.

I will be in SEA by this October. I will be flying out to Thailand and will fuck ever noodle whore I can get my hands on via online dating. I'm as white as bread. So, I have no doubt I'll be able to attract a plethora of white worshiping, young gook whores.

Wish me luck, boyos!

Last edited:
how did you find out about this forum

good luck, bro

i am also career maxxing and money maxxing so i can ascend by going to saudi and arragned marriage two or 3 virgins 16yo.
geomaxxing and offy doffy is total LAW

Last edited:
I've been in the incel online communities since late 2017. Specifically, YouTube.
What 'incel online communities' are you referencing

@Pixycel the post about the FBI was taken down...:forcedsmile:

@Pixycel the post about the FBI was taken down...:forcedsmile:
which one? The guy asking about who is a cop or whatever? I don't remember seeing any fbi threads tbhngl

which one? The guy asking about who is a cop or whatever? I don't remember seeing any fbi threads tbhngl
the one on your signature

the one on your signature
That's because it's from the old admin who deleted all of his posts after he was doxxed by the new york times. He was making a joke to a user since it was a common meme back in the day that the FBI bought out the mods or that they were in fact FBI agents.

The thread probably still exists but the post doesn't so it doesn't link back to the thread

I'm entering my late 20s . The writing is on the wall. It's over for me in my home country in the West. I will be JBWmaxing in due diligence.

When I was 25, I started waking up having panic attacks and a sense of death would fall over me whenever I tried to sleep. I had a terrible sleeping disorder at the time. It's relatively under control now.

At my wagie job where I've worked for 8 years. There were Chad's fucking prime teen JBs in the alleyway, at the back of the building where the bins are.

Every fucking day I was gaslighted by everyone. "It's your mindset", "just self improvement", "just do 2000 push ups daily". If you're incel, don't tell anyone IRL that you're struggling. I repeat, do NOT tell anyone. Normies are sociopathic scum that thrive off of the suffering of sub 5 males.

I had an excellent credit file and I decided to pull the ripcord on this fucked up life I'm forced to endore. The PayPal pay in 3 option is easy to manipulate. I managed to get a free $1500 Alienware laptop and i was never charged for the first installment. A loan company sent $2000, straight to my bank account within two minutes, :L.

Over the last year or so. I've been doing hardcore self improvement via soft and hard looksmaxing. I'm now, I'd say a weak 5/10 facially. I was a 4 as a teen, I looked like a sloth and was referred to as a "old bastard" by the ugliest autistic girl in my school, who was in special. I declined to a 3.5 in my early / mid 20s. 5 years of living like a king in SEA is worth a lifetime of wage slaving for the cuck collective. If I end up homeless at the end of my endeavour, so be it. I die FREE.

I will be in SEA by this October. I will be flying out to Thailand and will fuck ever noodle whore I can get my hands on via online dating. I'm as white as bread. So, I have no doubt I'll be able to attract a plethora of white worshiping, young gook whores.

Wish me luck, boyos!
So your doing scams

Good luck greycel

Good luck with your endeavours

Low iq move. You should be focusing on career/moneymaxxing. I'm in my late 20's, have 300k saved and wouldn't do what you're doing.

You need to cultivate some source of online income to sustain yourself - such as a remote w2 job or freelance work.

I've contemplated joining the State Dept. to seamaxx but the idea of being in an office full time again makes me want to suck a 12 gauge. Also worried that I'll get stuck on the dark continent. Would absolutely be suifuel.

Last edited:
That's because it's from the old admin who deleted all of his posts after he was doxxed by the new york times. He was making a joke to a user since it was a common meme back in the day that the FBI bought out the mods or that they were in fact FBI agents.

The thread probably still exists but the post doesn't so it doesn't link back to the thread
I'm reporting you for foid avi

The mods allow it now because the community voted for it.
I am beginning to hate this place. Half of the votes were probably from feds and infiltrators (they make up most of the forum)

Based, fuck normies.
Crime-maxxing is the way to go

How did you go about creditmaxxing? I'm interested in doing the same.

Low iq move. You should be focusing on career/moneymaxxing. I'm in my late 20's, have 300k saved and wouldn't do what you're doing.

You need to cultivate some source of online income to sustain yourself - such as a remote w2 job or freelance work.

I've contemplated joining the State Dept. to seamaxx but the idea of being in an office full time again makes me want to suck a 12 gauge. Also worried that I'll get stuck on the dark continent. Would absolutely be suifuel.
I didn't ask for your advice. My life circumstances are different from yours, so any advice you try to give me is pointless. You should know this by now.

Bad idea. But if you still insist on doing that 10k is enough for 1 month and you can actually pay it off without going bankrupt

Why are people stupid?

Bad idea. But if you still insist on doing that 10k is enough for 1 month and you can actually pay it off without going bankrupt
Fuck off normie. I didn't ask for your advice.

good luck, bro

i am also career maxxing and money maxxing so i can ascend by going to saudi and arragned marriage two or 3 virgins 16yo.
geomaxxing and offy doffy is total LAW
How much for a wife?

Isn't better in other countries?

Wish me luck, boyos!
I don't agree with your decisions.

Don't go to another country If you don't have a passive monthly income to sustain your lifestyle.

Being in debt is the worst decision you can make.What have you done all this years?

In your place i would have lived in a van saved all my money and buy a property or stocks and pay my lifestyle with those money.

If you saved 2 k monthly in 10 years you would have more than 200 k , enough to be set for life with 2k monthly without working.

But it's hard to be disciplined ,i agree.

Most likely you will find a gf/wife there but i would have considered another countries with more white looking women.

Good luck and i hope i see you making an ascension post greycel.

Last edited:
live long and prosper, fellowcel

I don't agree with your decisions.

Don't go to another country If you don't have a passive monthly income to sustain your lifestyle.

Being in debt is the worst decision you can make.What have you done all this years?

In your place i would have lived in a van saved all my money and buy a property or stocks and pay my lifestyle with those money.

If you saved 2 k monthly in 10 years you would have more than 200 k , enough to be set for life with 2k monthly without working.

But it's hard to be disciplined ,i agree.

Most likely you will find a gf/wife there but i would have considered another countries with more white looking women.

Good luck and i hope i see you making an ascension post greycel.
There are more years behind me then there are ahead. Wasting away your 20s wage slaving, which are your prime years, is giga cucked. You can't buy back your 20s. There's nothing worse in life than to be old and getting life mogged with nothing to look back on to remember from your teens and 20s.

the money ends soon if you dont have a passive income or a job, and life sadly doesnt end at 30
its impossible to find a decent job there if you dont have one already . you will enjoy the life for 2 years then end up in a worse place than you are now.

Good luck, im planning to save up money but through wageslaving since i don't want any debt

the money ends soon if you dont have a passive income or a job, and life sadly doesnt end at 30
its impossible to find a decent job there if you dont have one already . you will enjoy the life for 2 years then end up in a worse place than you are now.
Nope. I can make my savings last 5 to 6 years. I have it all figured out.

Nope. I can make my savings last 5 to 6 years. I have it all figured out.
i dont know tbh. Do what you feel , but i think its not worth it to go bankrupt and suicide in a few years for pussy.

There are more years behind me then there are ahead. Wasting away your 20s wage slaving, which are your prime years, is giga cucked. You can't buy back your 20s. There's nothing worse in life than to be old and getting life mogged with nothing to look back on to remember from your teens and 20s.
Yeah but You said you wasted your 20's and you have 50 k debt which is more cucked

Yeah but You said you wasted your 20's and you have 50 k debt which is more cucked
I'm still in my 20s... It has taken me two years to reach this point. This process isn’t something that can be done overnight. You're the cuck that's going to wage slave your entire 20s while I'm living the life in SEA getting life affirming memories.

I'm never going to pay back that debt. It's tax payers like you who will.

I'm still in my 20s... It has taken me two years to reach this point. You're the cuck that's going to wage slave your entire 20s while I'm living the life in SEA getting life affirming memories.

I'm never going to pay back that debt. It's tax payers like you who will.
Yikes sweety who hurt you touch some grass yikes yikerino

Also you know this site has your IP adress ? :feelskek:

Yikes sweety who hurt you touch some grass yikes yikerino

Also you know this site has your IP adress ? :feelskek:
Well duh... I haven't committed a crime you stupid f@ck. Taking out credit and not paying it back isn't a crime. Get educated on this subject before opening your mouth.

Well duh... I haven't committed a crime you stupid f@ck. Taking out credit and not paying it back isn't a crime. Get educated on this subject before opening your mouth.
Your credit card company can sue you for unpaid credit card debt. This would normally happen after your account is 180 days past due. Or, if the card issuer sells your debt to a collection agency, the collection agency could file a lawsuit against you.

Don't get cocky next time and stop insulting other incels who don't let you do this grey.

have fun passport bro

Your credit card company can sue you for unpaid credit card debt. This would normally happen after your account is 180 days past due. Or, if the card issuer sells your debt to a collection agency, the collection agency could file a lawsuit against you.

Don't get cocky next time and stop insulting other incels who don't let you do this grey.

They won't win the case against me nor can it result in imprisonment. I will reiterate. Get educated on this subject before opening your mouth.

You are not an incel. You're a normie f@ggot. Legit incels will be able to relate to my post and will understand exactly where I'm coming from and why I'm doing this.

have fun passport bro
I will. This is a viable solution for Western whitecels. Incels shouldn't work even a single day of their lives. Neetmax or work the bare minimum to survive if necessary.

This life as a sub human is hard enough as it is.

I didn't ask for your advice. My life circumstances are different from yours, so any advice you try to give me is pointless. You should know this by now.

Fair point but I'll counter by posting on a public forum you're opening yourself to feedback. If you don't want that, don't post anything.

It's your life but I'd still strongly recommend you build some sort of foundation that will allow you live out there and actually earn an income vs. destroying your credit so you can spend a few years of *maybe* having regular sex.

Btw, Asian women tend to prefer older men because they equate older age with wealth. If you're not paying hookers, you might not get laid as easily as you think.

Best of luck brocel.

They won't win the case against me nor can it result in imprisonment. I will reiterate. Get educated on this subject before opening your mouth.

You are not an incel. You're a normie f@ggot. Legit incels will be able to relate to my post and will understand exactly where I'm coming from and why I'm doing this.
A debt collector can file a lawsuit against you in order to collect money that you owe. A collector takes this legal action in hopes of getting a judge to issue an order requiring you to pay the debt. If you're notified that you're supposed to appear in court to face the judgment but you ignore the order, a judge could demand that you be arrested for contempt of court.

So, not obeying a court order regarding unpaid debt could put you in handcuffs, but the debt itself can't lead to an arrest.

I was giving you advice in order not to risk going to the prison but i guess you are old enough to make your own decisions,not as a normie scum or whatever you called me.

I don't care If you take a loan and you don't pay it back,the bankers are too rich and deserve to get punished Robin Hood style but in the end you will most likely be the one to suffer. You know the small sheep always gets punished while the big wolf escapes.

A debt collector can file a lawsuit against you in order to collect money that you owe. A collector takes this legal action in hopes of getting a judge to issue an order requiring you to pay the debt. If you're notified that you're supposed to appear in court to face the judgment but you ignore the order, a judge could demand that you be arrested for contempt of court.

So, not obeying a court order regarding unpaid debt could put you in handcuffs, but the debt itself can't lead to an arrest.

I was giving you advice in order not to risk going to the prison but i guess you are old enough to make your own decisions,not as a normie scum or whatever you called me.

I don't care If you take a loan and you don't pay it back,the bankers are too rich and deserve to get punished Robin Hood style but in the end you will most likely be the one to suffer. You know the small sheep always gets punished while the big wolf escapes.
I'm not American, so none of this applies to me, JFL. I know enough of the law in my country and how to manipulate it in my favour.

You're so bitter normie, that an incel is able to CHEAT his genetic destiny and essentially beat Darwinian selection by GEOmaxing my arse to SEA.

State department? POLICE SEAmaxxing? BADGE AND A GUN AND SEX? SIGN ME UP!

Fair point but I'll counter by posting on a public forum you're opening yourself to feedback. If you don't want that, don't post anything.

It's your life but I'd still strongly recommend you build some sort of foundation that will allow you live out there and actually earn an income vs. destroying your credit so you can spend a few years of *maybe* having regular sex.

Btw, Asian women tend to prefer older men because they equate older age with wealth. If you're not paying hookers, you might not get laid as easily as you think.

Best of luck brocel.
I made this post to let the trucels know that suicide is not the answer and that this is a viable option if they're at the end of the road, etc.