Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've lived my life not in this world, but in books, movies and the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The fact that I speak my native language worse than English exemplifies this better than anything.

I barely know my city and country. Hell, even my neighborhood is mostly unknown to me.

I don't know shit about my actual life, I've lived vicariously in an entirely different world.

Same here. Probably most incels do. The real world is a shit place if you’re a third-class citizen.

Most people like going out, travelling, etc, etc because they meet people (ie either potential sex partners or friends who then hang out as couples). There is no reason to live that life as an ugly/short man.

Tfw you finish the box set and the reality of your life sets in... until you find the next box set to binge on

Yea same my whole life was about video games wish I could go back to it

I try to break out but I'm pushed back. I'm too ugly for this world

same to me, i fucking hate my citie and neighboorhood, there is only old fat stupid people around here, and nothing to do

I took up movies when I was 4, then moved on to books, discovered videogames at age 5, kept reading until I was 14, then made vidya my main cope to the point my attention span is so shit I can't even finish this month's informative scientific magazine :feelsrope:.

I don’t even know who I am tbh. I’ve been trying to distract myself from my consciousness my whole life.

I always wondered where are you from bro