Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'VE HAD IT!!! *pistol cocking sound*

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
look at what tumblr did to this fucking chick with all their fucking trans bullshit, fucking erfuel

listen to her ugly raspy voice in this:

0:20

"oh just a slut with a shitty voice huhuh", shut up, you don't know how bad things are

here's the second clip you need to watch, I WARN you, do NOT open if you have strong moral beliefs or are one of the more anger/depression prone members of the forum

listen to her little voice, so feminine and cute, and it's ruined forever, she's ruined everything

I hope an asteroid strikes earth tomorrow

Can you explain? I don't understand what's going on.

Can you explain? I don't understand what's going on.
A femoid with a cute, feminine voice went on tranny roids and now has an ugly, raspy voice.
Ero2jjK.gif

Last edited:
I mean, it makes other people feel better about their situations. I don't know how something as dumb as a CalArts Cartoon Network show could get you this mad lmao.

I mean, it makes other people feel better about their situations. I don't know how something as dumb as a CalArts Cartoon Network show could get you this mad lmao.
it's not the show dumbshit, LISTEN TO HER VOICE AT 0:20 IN THE FIRST VID AND THEN IN THE SECOND VID

HER VOICE FUCKFACE

SHE WENT ON HORMONES, A STUPID SJW FEMSHIT CUNT WENT ON ROIDS AND RUINED HER CUTE, GIRLY VOICE

THE INTERNET TURNED A CUTE MARRIAGEABLE FEMALE WITH A CUTE VOICE INTO A TRANNY FREAK, THAT'S WHAT IM MAD ABOUT I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GODDAMN ABOUT THE FUCKING CARTOON!!!

this is dumb
it's not the show dumbshit, LISTEN TO HER VOICE AT 0:20 IN THE FIRST VID AND THEN IN THE SECOND VID

HER VOICE FUCKFACE

SHE WENT ON HORMONES, A STUPID SJW FEMSHIT CUNT WENT ON ROIDS AND RUINED HER CUTE, GIRLY VOICE

THE INTERNET TURNED A CUTE MARRIAGEABLE FEMALE WITH A CUTE VOICE INTO A TRANNY FREAK, THAT'S WHAT IM MAD ABOUT I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GODDAMN ABOUT THE FUCKING CARTOON!!!
it isn't your life to live

Last edited:
this is dumb
you're apparently fucking dumb, you peanut-skulled retard

RAYE RODRIGUEZ is the focus of this thread, she went on hormones (roids) and it fucked her voice up, you can hear her at :20 in the first vid, and then in 2013 in the second vid

listen to her voice in the first and second vid

the internet convinced a feminine girl to go on roids and fuck herself up, that's where the rage comes from

you're apparently fucking dumb, you peanut-skulled retard

RAYE RODRIGUEZ is the focus of this thread, she went on hormones (roids) and it fucked her voice up, you can hear her at :20 in the first vid, and then in 2013 in the second vid

listen to her voice in the first and second vid

the internet convinced a feminine girl to go on roids and fuck herself up, that's where the rage comes from
I know what you are referring to, and I answered it. It isn't your life to live. You shouldn't get this mad about something so far from you.

It's weird because... there have always been tomboys, but now they have access to weird drugs that have the power to screw them up for life o.O

It is dangerous considering they're typically young people who often aren't sure who they are yet.

A femoid with a cute, feminine voice went on tranny roids and now has an ugly, raspy voice.
Ero2jjK.gif

Also where is this clip from? Looks like a pretty bad-ass movie XD

Last edited:
I know what you are referring to, and I answered it. It isn't your life to live. You shouldn't get this mad about something so far from you.
Whose alt are you?

I hope you get fucking raped.

Jesus, I miss 2015, sluthate would have never treated me like this...:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

fuckin shitty fake r9k "incel" sites *sniff*

Whose alt are you?

I hope you get fucking raped.

Jesus, I miss 2015, sluthate would have never treated me like this...:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

fuckin shitty fake r9k "incel" sites *sniff*
jeez lmao

blippity blap, skibbity dibbity dibbity tap rat tat tat tat purumpa pum pum pap

Das efx

I know what you mean OP. I don't feel any emotion because Im so jaded about hearing about SJW-tranny bullshit, but yeah its disgusting degeneracy.

I still have the humanity to be pisses me off by this video though, and rightfully so:

What could have been two normal boys are instead being raised as sissy troons who will no doubt be as insane as their parents, but a lot more depressed, when they grow up.

I think the gif is from “happiness” 1998

@misanthropekun

yeah lmao crunchyroll cartoons ... really getting womens' voices heard jfl
I can't tell which foid from video one is supposed to be in video two so I'm not even bothered, hope she has fun being a tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back