Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've had enough of women's behaviour. I am doomed to be incel forever and have to take a stand. I don't care. I am going to the mall to shoot women

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
an email, letting them know that they are special and beautiful.

15billion guests incoming

Excited for nothing

Any type of shooting females is giving attention.
Don't do it.

a record number of guests incoming

dude... shit is just going down right about fucking now, i swear this reply is gonna be on the news, hi millions of americans looking at my comment! how y'all doin

I know you're pissed but be careful. I say it not to condemn you because I understand your rage. I live it. In the near future someone venting online will be reason enough to go after them. They could track you down right now. Just for posting anything construed as a threat. This should be a safe place to say wtf you want. But I don't trust law enforcement nor the FBI. The shootings are going to change things in cyberspace. This is the new "war on terror."

I hate to sound paranoid or cucked. I don't want to see anyone become political fodder for a stupid post.

See you tomorrow

he's offline, he's not dicking around

I bet a lot of cucks just spit their soy milk.

Guys, he merely wants to respect women at the mall via email. Calm down.

Wait wasn't this the same guy who was sympathizing with the victims of the gaming tournament shooting?

hi cuck tears

Include this sexy Twi'lek in the screencap, cuck tears.
55574b740e84bc5c5ff8c223961560afab64df26f34409caa66e978a8463f058

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Incel tears wallowing in disappointment right about now.

Dear cucktears, please include my post in your screenshot, thankyou.

Posts like this never get old.

I'll shoot them a dick pic.