Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've figured out another way to test if you're subhuman.

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Step 1 : Buy a (fake even) wedding ring
Step 2 : Go on with your daily life (if you interact with people a lot)

If you get dirty (as in "creepy") looks and even some snide comments from some extra low inhib people like (poor gal...) then you're fucked for good.

Now this might not work if you have friends and they ask, but if nobody knows you it's an experiment worth trying if it doesn't cost too much.

that's actually a good one, but most wont care if youre married

that's actually a good one, but most wont care if youre married

Actually, some say that womyn actively hunt married men because they might have money or are generally wanted material. (probably cope but worth a try).
This might work for the good looking "mentalcels", if they can signal that they're not virgin losers.

Actually, some say that womyn actively hunt married men because they might have money or are generally wanted material. (probably cope but worth a try).
This might work for the good looking "mentalcels", if they can signal that they're not virgin losers.
would work for metalcels

Nah idk about this one

I've seen some ugly guys with wives all because they beta bux the girl. Not saying we are capable of becoming a beta bux but I feel most people would probably assume that we are a beta bux rather than be in disbelief that we got married

your life experiences and going outside/ how you interact with other people and how responsive they are to you should be more than enough to tell if you are subhuman or not...

your life experiences and going outside/ how you interact with other people and how responsive they are to you should be more than enough to tell if you are subhuman or not...

Well if you're too "autistic" to talk to people you won't get a chance to interact to begin with. They might not even show it outright anyway.

Well if you're too "autistic" to talk to people you won't get a chance to interact to begin with. They might not even show it outright anyway.
you are right about that/ but for me i get treated bad and rediculed because of looks and shit talked about strictly for that / in my experience they show it blatantly for me.

you are right about that/ but for me i get treated bad and rediculed because of looks and shit talked about strictly for that / in my experience they show it blatantly for me.

Yes for plainly ugly people it's pointless, this is more for the mentalcels who are unsure about their looks.

Are people really that vile where you live?

I'm 19 so that won't work for me

People would just assume I'm a betabux married to some old used up ugly whore. I'm goo-looking enough for THAT in society's eyes here.

If you are unsure and need to do tests then you are probably just below average and not truly ugly.

Assuming you're spiffy enough to give the impression that you have the financial sinew to support a cow and her kids, then yeah the experiment would be ok, I guess.