Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've confirmed it, after my extreme rotting and depression since an early age (and 2 years of alcoholism), my visual memory is trash, destroyed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
8.9% percentile. That's retard tier. That means only 9% of people who take the test are more retarded than me, 9 fucking percent. 90% of people are better than this at me. I haven't had a drink in more than 3 years and yet the damage is beyond done. This is what happens when you get blackout drunk on liters of vodka hundreds of times.

So go out on the street and look at all the fucking morons and retards out there, and 90% of those fucking retarded normies have a better visual memory than me.

And I fucking feel it too, in so many areas in life visual memory is paramount. Things where it's not immediately obvious, things that seemingly have nothing to do with it. Genuinely routine day-to-day stuff is impacted by this. My brain feels slower, sluggish, hazy, numb.

I've turned myself into a retard. Here, check out my score (after I tried 4 fucking times to get something better). I only did better at number memory cause I've been practicing for like 1 hour on a different site and I kinda cheated by repeatedly saying those numbers in my head, not really using my visual memory which is trash:

You can take the test here: https://humanbenchmark.com/dashboard

Last edited:
Why do you even care? Trying to find meaning in man made tests and numbers is pointless.

You know what your problem is, you can either fix it or continue to rot and complain about it. It seems you're content with the latter

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Where does one take this test?

Rope Fuel not gonna lie. I am way too afraid to undergo any kind of test, not even for medical purposes. It just fuels my anxiety. I just want to die, I'm genetic garbage, walking trash.

Where does one take this test?
Rope Fuel not gonna lie. I am way too afraid to undergo any kind of test, not even for medical purposes. It just fuels my anxiety. I just want to die, I'm genetic garbage, walking trash.
Yeah, I have some stories about that but I don't want to doxx myself and also just thinking about it makes me depressed.

Yeah, I have some stories about that but I don't want to doxx myself and also just thinking about it makes me depressed.
Jfl I got 8.9 percentlie as well. Shake hands fellow visualmemorycel

Jfl I got 8.9 percentlie as well. Shake hands fellow visualmemorycel
Damn. I tried 4 times and I just couldn't get past lvl 9.

On second attempt I got 55 percentile with 10.5 points. Just 1.5 above your score. This test is fucked jfl

Pretty sure alcohol has fucked up my brain too

On second attempt I got 55 percentile with 10.5 points. Just 1.5 above your score. This test is fucked jfl
Yeah but I've tried again, 5 times, and I can't get past 9.
Pretty sure alcohol has fucked up my brain too
Why couldn't weed have been legal and accept worldwide, not alcohol. Why did I have to ruin my brain, pancreas, heart, teeth etc... with this absolute poison?

Unknown1

Well, I'm terrible.

I don't even consume alcohol or drugs.

8.9% percentile. That's retard tier. That means only 9% of people who take the test are more retarded than me, 9 fucking percent. 90% of people are better than this at me. I haven't had a drink in more than 3 years and yet the damage is beyond done. This is what happens when you get blackout drunk on liters of vodka hundreds of times.

So go out on the street and look at all the fucking morons and retards out there, and 90% of those fucking retarded normies have a better visual memory than me.

And I fucking feel it too, in so many areas in life visual memory is paramount. Things where it's not immediately obvious, things that seemingly have nothing to do with it. Genuinely routine day-to-day stuff is impacted by this. My brain feels slower, sluggish, hazy, numb.

I've turned myself into a retard. Here, check out my score (after I tried 4 fucking times to get something better). I only did better at number memory cause I've been practicing for like 1 hour on a different site and I kinda cheated by repeatedly saying those numbers in my head, not really using my visual memory which is trash:

View attachment 293732

Try visual a few more times. I managed to score many points higher than my first try on my 5th try.

mogs my visual memory into shit OP, i am literally a full blown autistic, notice the high frequency i can hear, it's because of autism (seriously) JFL

just tried the chimp test, absolutely brutal

Makes for a hellish experience when you are in an area where people blast music. The vibrations from that make me feel ill.

sometimes i like playing music through my headphones extremely loud, like max volume, idk why.

I did way worse on most of them tbh, though my computer set up is shit, I don't have a mouse or proper keyboard and I'm not using headphones. Which means my hearing/aim trainer/ typing/reaction time are under estimated. But my chimp test and visual memory are dog shit, I scored even worse than you in visual memory, it's fucking over.

View attachment 293771

mogs my visual memory into shit OP, i am literally a full blown autistic, notice the high frequency i can hear, it's because of autism (seriously) JFL
You are good at a lot of other things though. Wow, even with me spending 16 hours a day on the PC you still beat me at typing. Nice!
just tried the chimp test, absolutely brutal
View attachment 293775
I kinda cheated on the chimp test, I took a LOT of time to memorize everything, like half minute or more on the latter stages. So it kinda defeats the purpose.

sometimes i like playing music through my headphones extremely loud, like max volume, idk why.

Nah that's fine and can be a great escapist cope. I was talking more about how when people blast generic rap and shitty pop music out loud from outside or in the their rooms intermittently during all times of the day.

You are good at a lot of other things though. Wow, even with me spending 16 hours a day on the PC you still beat me at typing. Nice!

I kinda cheated on the chimp test, I took a LOT of time to memorize everything, like half minute or more on the latter stages. So it kinda defeats the purpose.
Chimp test is only about resilience. I spend A LOT of time intil I intentionally quit at level 20. Got 100%

That is brutal. I just got 55th percentile at 11, so yeh idk. I can imagine it getting much worse the more I rot.
Alright I barely got a 9.2 now, and now I'm 33 percentile, which is still bad.
Chimp test is only about resilience. I spend A LOT of time intil I intentionally quit at level 20. Got 100%
Nice, you have a good memory then. Cherish it and never drink.

I thought you used to be a user who was very interested in his field ( psychology it was I think ) and you were pretty studious what happened

View attachment 293732
You mog me hard in most of the categories and I was able to wageslave to decent level from grinding hard.
Humanbenchmark1

ofc my visual memory is also garbage due to aphantasia so literally cant visualize jfl

Alcohol abuse causes sleep deprivation and short-term memory loss.

Both will affect your scores.

Try and be sober and start over.

You mog me hard in most of the categories and I was able to wageslave to decent level from grinding hard.View attachment 293871
ofc my visual memory is also garbage due to aphantasia so literally cant visualize jfl
Jesus, you consider your visual memory garbage? Damn I really do have a problem. I took that test like 10 times I barely got a 9.2 once or twice, most of the time stuck at 9. I'm not joking, this is a problem. I seem to not be able to visualize and retain something in my visual memory for more than a few seconds. So this is how I damaged my brain. At least I finally know.
Alcohol abuse causes sleep deprivation and short-term memory loss.

Both will affect your scores.

Try and be sober and start over.

Haven't had a drink or any other substance in more than 3 years buddy.

I'm also at 9 at the visual test. I thought that's good. It turns out that is only 8.9%
No way most people are better, you literally see the squares only for one second, there's not even time to memorize.

I'm also at 9 at the visual test. I thought that's good. It turns out that is only 8.9%
No way most people are better, you literally see the squares only for one second, there's not even time to memorize.
Turns out they are unfortunately, I've seen a youtube video of a guy doing average at others and getting 11 on that easily, which is also perfectly average.

Turns out they are unfortunately, I've seen a youtube video of a guy doing average at others and getting 11 on that easily, which is also perfectly average.

:feelsbadman:

I failed at lvl. 9 the first time, then at lvl. 10 a couple of times and then at lvl. 12 which got me 10.2 points aka 55.09 percentile

Last edited:
I failed at lvl. 9 the first time, then at lvl. 10 a couple of times and then at lvl. 12 which got me 10.2 points aks 55.09 percentile
Good job man, Jesus, can't believe lvl 12 is just 55 percentile.

Good job man, Jesus, can't believe lvl 12 is just 55 percentile.
I'm in the 6.5 percentile of reaction time with an average of 358ms :lul: maybe it's because I'm on my phone

Nvm just got 70 something percentile on my PC

Wow now I'm in the 89 percentile
Nice, I tried that the most and I can't get above 54 percentile, that's my best and usually it's worse.

It is time to end myself. No wonder I am struggling with something like driving...

It is time to end myself. No wonder I am struggling with something like driving...
Jesus Christ man, I don't know what's wrong, I can't get a good score either. What the fuck, I really did damage my brain.

typing speed mogs me

brutal, man, is this ADHD or something else? might try it

Holy shit, I can't believe how badly I performed on most of these tasks tbh. I'm a bit worn out right now, but still. The only one I hit a good percentile on was verbal memory, on the first try lol trying to spam my way through it (136 points, 100%). Couldn't get above 10 on the chimp test despite a handful of attempts, it's completely over for this oldcel.

Will try again later, this was brutal.

Holy shit, I can't believe how badly I performed on most of these tasks tbh. I'm a bit worn out right now, but still. The only one I hit a good percentile on was verbal memory, on the first try lol trying to spam my way through it (136 points, 100%). Couldn't get above 10 on the chimp test despite a handful of attempts, it's completely over for this oldcel.

Will try again later, this was brutal.
Don't worry about the chimp test man, people usually take their time with that, really watching it for a long time and memorizing stuff. The visual memory one is a bitch though, it's like 1 second.

visual memory is brutal ngl, you need to memorize the picture the moment the boxes are flipping back, and quickly apply it before you forget

even with the right technique this shit is hard, and it seems my aspie ADHD kicks in at random and it's just enough to cost me a life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back