Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've come to the conclusion that only women hate me

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
The only bad interaction I've had in uni as of now was with that foid I talked about before, but surprisingly I've been able to interact with normies just fine ngl, during one of the first days I went outside of the building with a few normies and they offered me weed I offered them cigarettes and all good, I haven't had something like this since I was a kid. But foids, THEY HATE ME FUCK THEM ALL
If you still have hopes of ascending in uni just forget about it

Last edited:
Normies don't have an inherent disgust of sub 5s cultivated by their standards and whoring around with more attractive men, so it's going to depend on the individual normie, I've had good and bad experiences with them. It really depends on how cucked they are in regards to worshipping/thirsting after foids, remember that everyone has their perception of you warped by the horn effect; cucks won't hesitate to take the side of a foid involving pretty much any situation with you being blamed or blaming a foid for something. :feelsjuice:

Normies don't have an inherent disgust of sub 5s cultivated by their standards and whoring around with more attractive men, so it's going to depend on the individual normie, I've had good and bad experiences with them. It really depends on how cucked they are in regards to worshipping/thirsting after foids, remember that everyone has their perception of you warped by the horn effect; cucks won't hesitate to take the side of a foid involving pretty much any situation with you being blamed or blaming a foid for something. :feelsjuice:
They are kinda based ngl, sometimes they talk about the subhuman girls in the class