Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've come full circle.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
You know, all I wanted to do was work and minimally survive some bullshit wageslave job in peace until the whole world falls a part in the near future to enact my own vendetta against the world as soon as chaos is unleashed everywhere. I've tried to be lawful, civil even, but of course, it never gets me anywhere even when I try to. So I'm at my wagie job today and the managers pull me into the office over some ridiculous bullshit, and while I did my best to feign obedience under duty I defended myself as well where it was obvious I angered both managers. I could be fired from my job tomorrow or even a month from now to which my entire life will undoubtedly be destroyed. In all honesty, I don't care anymore as I'm tired of being a slave following the rules or laws of my inferiors. I've tried this whole being lawful thing for the last twenty-three years where I think I'm just about done with it and I've already promised myself that if I get fired from this job I am done working where I won't be rejoining the workforce ever again because a life of a working poor slave just no longer as appealing anymore. No, if I get fired from this job the last bit of niceness or kindness in me will die forever where I am going to become an entirely different being altogether where for now on I will be making my own rules or laws for now on as the current ones of this joke we call modern humanity no longer interest me anymore. I will probably hideout or lay low in the wilderness mountains of the United States Canadian border somewhere crossing back and forth on both sides of the borders maybe even crossing into Alberta or British Columbia from time to time. It doesn't matter because this whole world is about to enter a dark period anyways whether it's a world war, economic collapse, or violent global totalitarianism. But be rest assured, once I enter those mountains, if I'm forced to I am going to evolve and transform myself into a completely new being all together as I will abandon modern civilization waiting for its inevitable demise. The gloves will come off and I will become the monster the entire world has treated me as, since birth, that's alright, I'm tired of pretending or faking to be human anymore anyways. We shall see what happens in the next month, your move world. :feelsjuice:

Ckbest

I'm also going to get revenge one of these days, i'm gonna find my oneitis and tell her she's fat. Then i'll walk to my HS bully and say how he's just an npc, but i need to be stronger first

Why you don't try treasure hunting? Like searching for gold in rivers or buried stuff from wars, etc. You could also start a bushcraft YouTube channel

You know, all I wanted to do was work and minimally survive some bullshit wageslave job in peace until the whole world falls a part in the near future to enact my own vendetta against the world as soon as chaos is unleashed everywhere. I've tried to be lawful, civil even, but of course, it never gets me anywhere even when I try to.

I encountered two types of employers (but actually these two traits often coexist within the same person).

One who constantly expects his employees to "want to develop and learn" and "look for challenges", basically never lets them be in peace and shames them for "being stuck in their comfort zone" if he feels that they don't believe in lifelong learning and never-ending "skill development". Basically acts like an annoying mixture of a pua/life coach and a hyperactive preacher of some neo-protestant church that functions more like a cult or sect.

The other is who doesn't even want his employees to ever improve themselves (mainly because he wants to avoid paying them better). This type of boss shames his workers for being dumb, low-skilled, worthless, etc., while often forgetting that he is the one who hired and keeps employing them. He blames them for every bad situation and the general status of the workplace. He never realizes (or admits it openly) that his shitty employees tell a lot about himself and the choices he makes too.

Can’t you file a lawsuit if you were unfairly fired?

Can’t you file a lawsuit if you were unfairly fired?
Haven't been fired yet but it's just a matter of time. Lawsuit? American corporations or businesses don't give a shit about workers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Haven't been fired yet but it's just a matter of time. Lawsuit? American corporations or businesses don't give a shit about workers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean like you can talk to a lawyer and file a lawsuit against them if they terminate you unfairly

I encountered two types of employers (but actually these two traits often coexist within the same person).

One who constantly expects his employees to "want to develop and learn" and "look for challenges", basically never lets them be in peace and shames them for "being stuck in their comfort zone" if he feels that they don't believe in lifelong learning and never-ending "skill development". Basically acts like an annoying mixture of a pua/life coach and a hyperactive preacher of some neo-protestant church that functions more like a cult or sect.

The other is who doesn't even want his employees to ever improve themselves (mainly because he wants to avoid paying them better). This type of boss shames his workers for being dumb, low-skilled, worthless, etc., while often forgetting that he is the one who hired and keeps employing them. He blames them for every bad situation and the general status of the workplace. He never realizes (or admits it openly) that his shitty employees tell a lot about himself and the choices he makes too.
They don't even like their employees talking to each other at work, like there is zero social interaction at work because they expect you to be a quiet silent working drone instead.
[All the while upper management or the managerial class does whatever they want in hypocrisy.]

I mean like you can talk to a lawyer and file a lawsuit against them if they terminate you unfairly
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lawyer would only take a case if they think they would get a bunch of money out of it for themselves, most of the time for these workplace incidents they'll just laugh you out the door. :feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lawyer would only take a case if they think they would get a bunch of money out of it for themselves, most of the time for these workplace incidents they'll just laugh you out the door. :feelsjuice:
It’s not that expensive to talk to an attorney