Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've been taking an anti-androgen (dutasteride) longer than most transexuals (over 5 years)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I take it to prevent hairloss, usually one .5 mg pill everyday.

Yet I still jerk off 1-2 times a day even if busy, am just as strong in the gym, if not stronger than before I started, etc. Basically have zero side effects as do most people who take it.

Now if a grown ass man taking this shit hasn't gotten one bit more feminine, why do incels who decide to become women think these drugs are going to turn them into a girl?

i have just taken beer and cigarettes

although i take fin i jerk 1-2hours per day

i only never jerk it when in bad mood

what is your nw?

I take it to prevent hairloss, usually one .5 mg pill everyday.

Yet I still jerk off 1-2 times a day even if busy, am just as strong in the gym, if not stronger than before I started, etc. Basically have zero side effects as do most people who take it.

Now if a grown ass man taking this shit hasn't gotten one bit more feminine, why do incels who decide to become women think these drugs are going to turn them into a girl?
trannymaxxing huh

what is your nw?

what is your nw?

started off receding in the M pattern, meaning NW2

i paniced and googled how to stop hairloss, came across hair loss forums and quickly bought duta from indian pharms

I think a lot of it grew back and it's close to NW1

started off receding in the M pattern, meaning NW2

i paniced and googled how to stop hairloss, came across hair loss forums and quickly bought duta from indian pharms

I think a lot of it grew back and it's close to NW1
same with fin but it is still early to tell if i amgoing to regain more.
i was solid nw2 before fin, now about nw1.5 on the worst side

Thats a nice progress. Hair loss is the worst thing tbh.

same with fin but it is still early to tell if i amgoing to regain more.
i was solid nw2 before fin, now about nw1.5 on the worst side

it seems like a lot of guys can reverse some damage if they catch it early enough
Thats a nice progress. Hair loss is the worst thing tbh.

yeah, seeing myself balding was probably one of the worst moments in my life

same in my case it's finasteride, I'm taking for 8 months and never saw any of those side effects, I fap 1 time per day and the only thing that prevents me of faping more is time, I started gymceling in february and I'm visibly more stronger, if there was any side effect I would not achieved the results I had in just 2.5 months

That's because with dutasteride you're just blocking DHT, not free testosterone.

Trans people (more specifically, MTFs) don't take dutasteride, they take either spironolcatone or cyproterone acetate which blocks testosterone (and they also take estradiol). They don't need to take a 5a-reductase inhibitor (e.g. finasteride or dutasteride) since DHT is a byproduct of T, therefore blocking the latter means your body can't produce the former.

what is your nw?
how long have you been taking fin? any side effects?
I was considering to buy it but after reading about possible dangers I'm not sure

That's because with dutasteride you're just blocking DHT, not free testosterone.

Trans people (more specifically, MTFs) don't take dutasteride, they take either spironolcatone or cyproterone acetate which blocks testosterone (and they also take estradiol). They don't need to take a 5a-reductase inhibitor (e.g. finasteride or dutasteride) since DHT is a byproduct of T, therefore blocking the latter means your body can't produce the former.

that's a good point

i just saw duta on the list of male to female drugs they take on wikipedia

Also isn't this stuff applied dermally to the scalp? Or do you take it in tablet form?

If its applied topically then only a limited amount of supposed to end up in the bloodstream, as opposed to if you took it orally. You want to block DHT in your hair follicles, but not anywhere else.