Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been sober for 12 days. I am very clear headed, but miserable

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Ok so do I just fucking kill myself and get it over with? I mean what the fuck I'm totally isolated, feel like shit all the time, managed to quit alcohol for 12 days after 8 years of drinking and I still feel like shit. I wanted to do something nice and look where that got me. I can't focus for shit and just feel totally empty. God I hate life so much. Why the fuck do we have to jump through these shitty hoops for nothing

Maybe it takes a couple months of being sober until your body gets adjusted to no alcohol, and then you start feeling better. Quitting an addiction is always very brutal in the first few weeks.

Ok so do I just fucking kill myself and get it over with? I mean what the fuck I'm totally isolated, feel like shit all the time, managed to quit alcohol for 12 days after 8 years of drinking and I still feel like shit. I wanted to do something nice and look where that got me. I can't focus for shit and just feel totally empty. God I hate life so much. Why the fuck do we have to jump through these shitty hoops for nothing
It‘s hard I know. Try out going to the gym, no matter how hard it might be at the beginning

It‘s hard I know. Try out going to the gym, no matter how hard it might be at the beginning
I promise this will help you. With gym also comes a proper diet

Thanks, guys. Honestly you are the only people I talk to so thanks for not being faggots about this.

I promise this will help you. With gym also comes a proper diet
Plus, you have something to do.

I think the worst enemy when recovering from addiction is too much free time @allDead

I'm an alcoholic too tbh. I did 14 months sober (2019-20) and was depressed as hell but with addiction you're just trapped to a substance and your life gets even more brutal. I dunno brocel. I think we might be fucked. But good on you; I need to at least try again.

withdrawal is a no mofo. It will pass be patient