Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been singing Nazi marching songs recently

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Not only in my home, but in public and just all over in general. I'm not even doing this ironically, as i genuinely love the songs, and how German sounds. Everyone (including family) is telling me i'm a racist Nazi all because of this. With that ideology, it is also racist to sing British marching songs, as they killed many native americans and started colonies here. OH BUT THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THAT

I've been running random threads through google translate.

Here's this thread ran though many different languages and then back to English.
To hear something is not just a stupid city and lives in many German countries. People tell you that I did Nazis. It is a printer in a family of South America that taught the purpose of singing in the UK. We have no friends
It's not just a stupid city to hear something, and many live in German power. People (warmly) tell me I have a Nazis. He is a hosting company in South America villages who teach the purpose of singing in the UK. We do not have our friends

Here's this thread ran though many different languages and then back to English.
I like you

based autism

I wonder how South America ended up there.

I put them on full volume everytime I want to piss off my garbage neighbours for being loud and snnoying

AUF DER WEIDE BLUEHT EIN KLEINES BLUEMELEIN

UND DAS HEISST

EEEEE RIKA

AUF DER WEIDE BLUEHT EIN KLEINES BLUEMELEIN

UND DAS HEISST

EEEEE RIKA

literally was playing the song and the lyrics sang this as i read this wtf br0

I sometimes randomly sing this as I walk to uni

really based if you do it outside your home.

on weekends when getting up i just set some nazi hell march videos with hitler speech (nazi hell march version 3 on dailymotion is top) to high volume on my speakers and do some home workouts and pushups and prolonged fasting, only thing that saves an empty saturday morning. i have no inhibition at all about letting hitler's voice be heard at top volume these days even if it could be controversial in this region. fuck it.

Soviet music >>>>> Nazi (((music)))

Soviet music >>>>> Nazi (((music)))

Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Lev Kamenev, Grigory Zinoviev, Alexander Parvus , Jacob Sverdlov, Gendrikh Yagoda, etc. Were all Jewish.

Also (((Jacob Schiff))) funded the Bolsheviks.

Even Imperial Japan music >>>>>>> Nazi (((music))):

Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Lev Kamenev, Grigory Zinoviev, Alexander Parvus , Jacob Sverdlov, Gendrikh Yagoda, etc. Were all Jewish.

Also (((Jacob Schiff))) funded the Bolsheviks.
Cope

I give a pass to the Bolshevik Jews because they gave America the middle finger through the USSR.

You are from /pol?

Erika is pretty fire though, can't lie.

(((google)))

volcel if you wouldnt

[/QUOTE]

Soviets are Foid worshipping cucks. Would you rather live in a MOTHERland or a FATHERland?

Here a good recommendation from a german, maybe not so well known song