Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been bullied for failing to get a lady

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
People in the social groups I’ve chosen to join have bullied me for the way I fail at getting lady’s. I’ll start out with how bad it was when I was a teenager in high school this guy in my class got annoyed at me for my curiosity off dating he said I have to be nice to them just to go on to tell me I’d be a rapist when I was older in regards to me being so fast to show signs of attraction to ladys. I even asked this guy if he was getting with any girls and he says you don’t just go out with em straight away.

As time went on it only got worse It was like it wasn’t even acceptable for me to show signs of attraction to lady’s even if I could keep a lid on it in order to just be respectful about it. This guy in my social group would refer to me as creepy if I were to even mention anything about a lady I liked when I had no intention to be creepy in the first place. This guy who called me creepy just for saying I missed this lady I had a crush on even told me girls don’t want to have sex with me just so he could go on to tell me to jerk off.

I remember trying to make friends with some guy that liked to do drawing so one day when I did some drawing at his house he had a problem with how I drew women he said he was a hard core Christian that respected women and thought it was disrespectful to draw women the way I drew women. The guy that claimed to respect women the Le me the way I drew women would put women off wanting to get with me he even told me if I put on ten kilos of muscle I’d be more likely to get a women. When he says he respected women he was being a hypocrite because he was an unpleasant creep to women this is the same guy that threatened to punch me in the fa e for saying hi to a woman at a bar.

To go on to a story about another guy who bullied me for not being able to get lady’s I will mention a time the social group was talking about getting laid and he says with an amused voice that it’s hard when it’s me. I even asked that guy why lady’s do t like me and he says it’s because I’m creepy and it’s so straight up insensitive to call a guy creepy when he does not intend to be creepy. This guy I’m talking about he only gets worse I remember telling him I don’t want this other guy in a social group because he flirts with underage girls he says I do it to and I never fucking do that. So he straight up labels me as a hypocrite from what he’s implied just to disregard the pressence of an actual dispicable person. What really made my blood boil about this guy is a time I showed him the instagram of this model I found on tinder after I showed him that he tackles me and goes is she fifteen she’s not fucking fourteen she’s in her early cycling twenty’s I didn’t do anything bad back to him because it was a minor tackle and he left it at a minor tackle. If I do something bad to him cause he did something bad to me it just makes me just as bad as he is.

Theyres a side of me that has thought about doing bad things back to the people who did bad things to me yet what problems does revenge solve revenge is not a lesson teaching virtue it’s nothing more than a virtue of those who want to stay slaves to their worst impulses due to a mind set making them think that they’re enemy’s deserve the worst for the worst that has been done to them. I can just imagine myself with a gun screaming out fuck you she’s a fucking adult from tinder and just opening fire on him for tackling me just because I showed him so model on insta from tinder.

You should have checked all of them, no reason not to verbally retaliate in those situation. No one should have the audacity to do that.

You should have checked all of them, no reason not to verbally retaliate in those situation. No one should have the audacity to do that.

People think everything is easier to get away with around me because I’m a passive guy causing them to see me as someone who can’t stand up for himself

What a sick joke it is that our masculinity is determined by something as worthless as the opinion of a woman.

my friends are all ladyless :cool:

What a sick joke it is that our masculinity is determined by something as worthless as the opinion of a woman.
I find it absurd how people judge other people’s strength by their ability to get a woman I mean failure to get a woman doesn’t make a man week. At the end of the day wether or not a man gets a woman is a matter of concepts where predeterminism has the upper hand against free will so I’m saying it’s a matter of chemistry when it comes to wether or not the man gets the woman. It’s only in social circles with women that a man’s masculinity is determined by a woman.

People in the social groups I’ve chosen to join have bullied me for the way I fail at getting lady’s. I’ll start out with how bad it was when I was a teenager in high school this guy in my class got annoyed at me for my curiosity off dating he said I have to be nice to them just to go on to tell me I’d be a rapist when I was older in regards to me being so fast to show signs of attraction to ladys. I even asked this guy if he was getting with any girls and he says you don’t just go out with em straight away.

As time went on it only got worse It was like it wasn’t even acceptable for me to show signs of attraction to lady’s even if I could keep a lid on it in order to just be respectful about it. This guy in my social group would refer to me as creepy if I were to even mention anything about a lady I liked when I had no intention to be creepy in the first place. This guy who called me creepy just for saying I missed this lady I had a crush on even told me girls don’t want to have sex with me just so he could go on to tell me to jerk off.

I remember trying to make friends with some guy that liked to do drawing so one day when I did some drawing at his house he had a problem with how I drew women he said he was a hard core Christian that respected women and thought it was disrespectful to draw women the way I drew women. The guy that claimed to respect women the Le me the way I drew women would put women off wanting to get with me he even told me if I put on ten kilos of muscle I’d be more likely to get a women. When he says he respected women he was being a hypocrite because he was an unpleasant creep to women this is the same guy that threatened to punch me in the fa e for saying hi to a woman at a bar.

To go on to a story about another guy who bullied me for not being able to get lady’s I will mention a time the social group was talking about getting laid and he says with an amused voice that it’s hard when it’s me. I even asked that guy why lady’s do t like me and he says it’s because I’m creepy and it’s so straight up insensitive to call a guy creepy when he does not intend to be creepy. This guy I’m talking about he only gets worse I remember telling him I don’t want this other guy in a social group because he flirts with underage girls he says I do it to and I never fucking do that. So he straight up labels me as a hypocrite from what he’s implied just to disregard the pressence of an actual dispicable person. What really made my blood boil about this guy is a time I showed him the instagram of this model I found on tinder after I showed him that he tackles me and goes is she fifteen she’s not fucking fourteen she’s in her early cycling twenty’s I didn’t do anything bad back to him because it was a minor tackle and he left it at a minor tackle. If I do something bad to him cause he did something bad to me it just makes me just as bad as he is.

Theyres a side of me that has thought about doing bad things back to the people who did bad things to me yet what problems does revenge solve revenge is not a lesson teaching virtue it’s nothing more than a virtue of those who want to stay slaves to their worst impulses due to a mind set making them think that they’re enemy’s deserve the worst for the worst that has been done to them. I can just imagine myself with a gun screaming out fuck you she’s a fucking adult from tinder and just opening fire on him for tackling me just because I showed him so model on insta from tinder.
I most definitely read this whole entire GrAY ass diatribe, mang:feelsEhh:

creepy = unattravtive

It’s not even over it just never began

Can cut them out of your life

didn't read as I'm not interested in all the specifics, but I feel for you society hates single men for no reason

damned if you do , damned if you dont .

Unless your a Woman or Chad / lite .

Bully them back, Jimmy Hopkins style :society:

Jimmy_with_slingshot_artwork.jpg

If I insult someone because they insulted me that would make me just as bad as they are I do not like offending people. The concept of offending someone back only seems to create more problems than it solves. People learn from an understanding of the damage they’re causing while people don’t learn from impulsive responses for making what’s dealt with worse

It was a shitpost jfl. Of course it's better to take the high road, but don't let bullies walk all over you. If anything, take MMA classes just so you have the "don't fuck with me" vibe. Normies will lay off if they sense you're physically adept :feelsBox:

That’s actually quite a good idea that goes to show just how important it is to have self defence skills. Wether or not some people can defend themselves on some nights can predetermine wether or not someone is going to end up disabled from an assault or walk away from an assault with no injury’s.

When it comes to rough people out they’re the rough people are useally fast to pick up on wether or not some one can actually defend themselves. When someone defends themselves with a decent counter it’s useally a good enough sign to not go any further so sometimes it can be enough to get someone to back down. On the other hand if the aggressors think some one can’t fight properly it just opens up the door for a serious chance of injury

They don’t like greyniggers.

The fuck kind of shits you around? I'm betting you're ugly & that's why they shit on you, being meek will have ppl treat you like a punching bag. Gotta change that as hard as it may be. Not an easy thing when cunts are always in groups & you're solo.

Not an easy thing when cunts are always in groups & you're solo.

[IMG alt="The Abyss"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/11/11229.jpg?1677467782[/IMG]

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.​

★★★★★

Joined Jul 27, 2018 Posts 12,719

Re: What is intellectual superiority complex?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186211883Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:10 PM CDT
It is evident that you indeed do. The majority of neuro-typical individuals are inherently narcissistic.
Re: join the green woman group today :)
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186449844Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:06 PM CDT
"finally no more meninists" A simple and necessary five-letter acronym easily annihilates your "menimist" claims.

I relate graycel you need to learn how to stand up for yourself though, stop taking that shit from normies

The fuck kind of shits you around? I'm betting you're ugly & that's why they shit on you, being meek will have ppl treat you like a punching bag. Gotta change that as hard as it may be. Not an easy thing when cunts are always in groups & you're solo.
its not like this is solo leveling " , and you can become a Necromant Giga Chad , all of a sudden lol .

But yea you gotta have some aggresive aura " / vibe , and be ready to Retaliate if needed .

Frankly, it's better to be friendless & alone than to be an omega-male court jester for normies.

dnr but beat up normfaggots

Frankly, it's better to be friendless & alone than to be an omega-male court jester for normies.
Omega-male court jester for normies is a pretty based description of how normies see me it’s why I voluntarily socially excluded myself only to end up struggling with loneliness so I’m not sure about the way I voluntarily socially excluded myself maybe I did it because I saw normies as the ones who have a side of themselves that want to socially exclude me

I have been bullied at work because of not wanting to get married.

Go... E...mergency room.