Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've been arrested by French intelligence services for being part of "Khelafat Ghag Radio". Why? idk what does that mean

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
How can I defend myself? I always LARP on this forum, my threads were never serious.

Any lawyer available in this forum? I'm now imprisoned in Paris pending for extradition.

Say something about 200 Aks and 600,000 rounds found at your place?

Say something about 200 Aks and 600,000 rounds found at your place?
I am going to try. However, they're asking me something like "avezvouhs(?) un avocat (avocado?)"

I am going to try. However, they're asking me something like "avezvouhs(?) un avocat (avocado?)"
tell them, "Moi passe Alizee" and they'll leave you alone

nigga for real?:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Yes, I shared news about evil dangerous terrorists known as ISIS or something like that. Reason why I share such content is due to several users in this forum are Nigerians, so I feared for their own safety.

Yes, I shared news about evil dangerous terrorists known as ISIS or something like that. Reason why I share such content is due to several users in this forum are Nigerians, so I feared for their own safety.
are you a french citizen? if you are really going to be arrested then gtfo of your country asap and take a flight to some country which france doesnt have extradition treaty with

are you a french citizen? if you are really going to be arrested then gtfo of your country asap and take a flight to some country which france doesnt have extradition treaty with
I'll flee to Niger.