Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been an incrl for much longer than you guys know, no it wasn’t just a phase

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
thinking of it my inceldom had started when I first dipped my foot into redpillism. I considered myself a sigma male on the "sigma grindset" thinking of it now I feel cringe asf. The reason I started redpill was because I couldn’t get my oneitis, so I’ve been an incel since 3 years ago, if I discovered this forum 3 years ago I would have been a legacy user here.

Life isn’t fair

Swallow the blackpill whole while your oneitis swallows chads cum

thinking of it my inceldom had started when I first dipped my foot into redpillism. I considered myself a sigma male on the "sigma grindset" thinking of it now I feel cringe asf. The reason I started redpill was because I couldn’t get my oneitis, so I’ve been an incel since 3 years ago, if I discovered this forum 3 years ago I would have been a legacy user here.
Kill yourself normie faggot, hurr durr I’ve been incel since I was 15 when I was rated a 7. Stupid fucking troll, why you haven’t been banned yet amazes me. There a special place in hell for stupid fucks like you

Kill yourself normie faggot, hurr durr I’ve been incel since I was 15 when I was rated a 7. Stupid fucking troll, why you haven’t been banned yet amazes me. There a special place in hell for stupid fucks like you

Swallow the blackpill whole while your oneitis swallows chads cum
Other women never showed interest either I was a lonely loser

normie who get constant female attention and has social circle. your not incel your just oneitis deprived. you belong on looksmax not here. I've been incel my entire life and I would have been a 2018cel here If I wasn't such a faggot and bothered to join instead of just lurk.

you couldn’t get your oneitus, but what about other girls?

normie who get constant female attention and has social circle. your not incel your just oneitis deprived. you belong on looksmax not here. I've been incel my entire life and I would have been a 201cel here If I wasn't such a faggot and bothered to join instead of just lurk.
I barely have a social circle I’ll prove to you by showing you my social accounts

normie who get constant female attention and has social circle. your not incel your just oneitis deprived. you belong on looksmax not here. I've been incel my entire life and I would have been a 2018cel here If I wasn't such a faggot and bothered to join instead of just lurk.
Constant female attention?

I’ve been an incrl my entire life too

Rookie numbers. Try 20 years bro.

mine started during puberty once I became ugly

I have no chance with any girls
Oh my god dude you’re a literal millionaire. You have a better chance at ascending then all of us.

much longer according to hidden = 200 days
myself = never breed