Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i've always wondered how people with life on ez mode manage to fuck up

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
how hard it is not to talk to minors at all ? You've already got cash and you're set for life and then you go around texting with minors knowing what could happen are those people retarded ? Cookielol, hashinshin, pantsaredragon those fags were loaded with cash before they decided it would be a good idea to get JBs.

Now all of them are probably broke , hashinshin used to make 10k from a single stream now he flopped and barely anyone donates him because of the allegations.

Fucking retards jfl I wish I had their life for 2 years not more so I could enjoy playing games for living.

People that live on tutorial mode always screw up somehow because they feel invincible.

@drowningindenial , @juche necromancer

Killing, accidents, drugs, addictions...

Living in tutorial mode does not mean doing what you should do well.

Killing, accidents, drugs, addictions...

Living in tutorial mode does not mean doing what you should do well.
they're already living a stress-free life unless they deal with mental issues, but that's not the point how can you be mentally unstable when your future is already ensured ? I am stressing every single day, my face is aging rapidly due to stress and uncertainty for the future. I may as well end up homeless one day. This is what the nightmare mode is meanwhile those soft faggots are already settled and take it to the extreme.

most league players are retarted so it doesn't surprise me at all

most league players are retarted so it doesn't surprise me at all
it surprises me because they're risking their career to get a JB. Hashinshin is literally HTN, tall aryan instead of slaying this retarded mentalcel decided to text and groom minors :lul: Okay i'd understand if you're bottom of the barrel deformed trucel but HASH?? Hash is a fucking HTN and tall. What playing league does to a mf.

Meanwhile dr disrespect got even more popular after he was caught

it surprises me because they're risking their career to get a JB. Hashinshin is literally HTN, tall aryan instead of slaying this retarded mentalcel decided to text and groom minors :lul: Okay i'd understand if you're bottom of the barrel deformed trucel but HASH?? Hash is a fucking HTN and tall. What playing league does to a mf.
men are programmed to be attracted to teenage girls , not talking about kids but teenage females are more attractive than women in their thirties and mid twenties that are already used up , look tired and sad etc , teenagers look fresh and healthier overall specially among females , even i acknowledge being attracted to teenage females more than adult women , of course i'm not going to try anything at all with teenage females but just saying ( and i'm not talking about 13 year olds but 15 and above until early twenties that's when females are the most attractive overall ).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back