Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've always been hated and I don't understand why

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
As a kid I was relentlessly bullied and now as an adult I still can't make or keep friends. Any friends I make get sick of me and block me. No matter where I go I'm despised. I even get banned from incel discord servers and a white supremacist server for being annoying.

i dont hate you

Bc you have a bad personality

As a kid I was relentlessly bullied and now as an adult I still can't make or keep friends. Any friends I make get sick of me and block me. No matter where I go I'm despised. I even get banned from incel discord servers and a white supremacist server for being annoying.
The last word in the statement could be the reason honestly people are too pretentious nowadays. Anyway. I tend to spend more time listening to people than talking to them. Sometimes I do like to go off on tangents as a bad habit but I need to express myself. Honestly people friends which are an extension of relationships which is an extension of a community which is an extension of society. Never socially accepted you because guess what you are on attractive as I and they will. Be little to you as much as they see fit in order to influence you to have self harm or disassociate you from socializing with them in order. To keep a high standing ground to the Opposite sex. Internet friends don't exist but it does provide a good way to vent. socializing with people is overrated anyway. What has humanity done for you nothing then there is nothing to be gained from socializing with them. It's better to seek out your happiness elsewhere. If you need any advice feel free to reach out to me.

I even get banned from incel discord servers and a white supremacist server for being annoying.
Do you think they hate you for being actually annoying (you admit that you are annoying) or "being annoying" is the reason they give you for why they hate you?

If you have KS, then it understandable. You are a mutant in the eyes of the people. Others can sense that there is something wrong with you. You're not fully a man, but you also aren't a woman.
I think it's produces innate disgust in others, like people are disgusted by Down syndrome adults. No one likes them despite virtue signaling, everyone knows that, they also know that.
Others may not even view you as a fully human. In the natural hierarchy, manly men are at the top, females are at the bottom. The problem with individuals with chromosomal abnormalities is that they are viewed lower than females and this produces gnawing sadness and overwhelming depression in their souls which turns into everlasting rage.