Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I've always been blackpilled"

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I see some incels say that occasionally, but I find it unlikely. As social beings, our default state of mind is wanting to socialize, but our attempts at socializing get shot down later in life. So... no, you can't be born blackpilled. It comes with experience only.

I sat alone on the school bus in first grade bro.

Bluepill is the default position

I potty trained myself bro

True, people only come to the truth because of suffering. Some people only selectively suffer, and have selective truths, but if you immersive yourself in suffering, you will rise up mentally.

I was always antisocial and never talked to females. I wasnt blackpilled but I was smart enough to realize that females would never be with a creature like me

Holy fuck
That came later in her endless stream of men. You might be referring to the preacher she fucked for a month before he got tired of having his wallet emptied every time he took a shit.

You don't need to experiment something firsthand to learn from it, you can learn from observing the world around you and see how it works.

I see some incels say that occasionally, but I find it unlikely. As social beings, our default state of mind is wanting to socialize, but our attempts at socializing get shot down later in life. So... no, you can't be born blackpilled. It comes with experience only.
We like to socialize but that doesn't mean you have to be bluepilled, I think blackpill is closer to our natural mindset than bluepill which is more of a human construct. Taking myself as an example: I always knew that looks mattered the most, just didn't know how picky women were and how low I was on the scale, I was sort of a mix of blue-red-blackpill.

All humans are subconsciously blackpilled. It does take experience to become consciously blackpilled. Even slayers are blackpilled, they just benefit from it.

We like to socialize but that doesn't mean you have to be bluepilled, I think blackpill is closer to our natural mindset than bluepill which is more of a human construct. Taking myself as an example: I always knew that looks mattered the most, just didn't know how picky women were and how low I was on the scale, I was sort of a mix of blue-red-blackpill.
Same. I think the main problem is overestimation of one's own power. Blackpill is the realisation of your true identity, like when Oedipus discovered who je really was. We are tragic heroes in a way.

I wasn't bluepilled as a child cuz my curry parents wouldn't allow me to talk to girls or watch romantic bluepilled movies

Same. I think the main problem is overestimation of one's own power. Blackpill is the realisation of your true identity, like when Oedipus discovered who je really was. We are tragic heroes in a way.
same tbh, i also want to gauge my eyes out when i look in the mirror, just Oedipusmaxx bro.
Similar fate to incels too, kept in believing in his bluepilled fantasy of being a king until he was hit with the blackpill truth

I came up with 80 20 myself just counting the people who had boyfriends/girlfriends in my class in the early 90s.

Okcupid's data only validated something I already computed on a much wider scale.

I didn't have the internet to tell me what to believe.

I came up with 80 20 myself just counting the people who had boyfriends/girlfriends in my class in the early 90s.

Okcupid's data only validated something I already computed on a much wider scale.

I didn't have the internet to tell me what to believe.
Same. The blackpill is just the acceptance of truth.

My blackpill was in middle school where foidlets would treat the tall good-looking Chads like kings while incels like me got only spittle and scorn. This never changed in high school, college, or anywhere else. It doesn't take a genius to see that the bluepill does not match observable reality.

I got blackpilled when i was 12 from spending my entire childhood bullied and alone, the IQ increase from puberty made me realize the reason why it was like this (looks and autism) almost immediately, made even more brutal cause my bullies were all either slayers or cucks, one of them got laid at fucking 13, only pill i hadn't swallowed back then was AWALTpill which took discovering the blackpill community way later.