Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've accepted that I just can't grow a beard

• Thread starter Deleted member 34825
  • Start date
Deleted member 34825

Deleted member 34825

Self-banned
-
It is the five month anniversary since I've began my goal of trying to grow a beard, and all I have to show for it is some tiny wisps of a pedostache
I have tried everything from not washing my face, to using all of the beard growth kits I could find online, and all the attempts I have done result in jack shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My family has had a genetic disposition to have more hair on the head than on the body, but it feels like that is cranked up absurdly high for me, as right now I wish I could trade in some of my head hair to make a beard
So tonight, I've finally given up on the prospects of beard. No more guides and tutorials online, I'm going to just shave off my 5 month "project".

cheers

are you asian OP?

Are you recessed ? If no, beard is pointless

i can only grow a pube beard. doesnt look good

op is a slant eyed insectoid, an organism devoid of testosterone.

what was your diet from 0 to 18 years old?

[UWSL]mostly rice, fish, beans, etc etc[/UWSL]
fish is based but I don't know about rice and beans, rice probably doesn't

Have you tried minoxidl

i've wanted to try that but i've heard it causes baldness and shit
Minoxidl causes shedding so thicker hairs can come out. The "baldness" is the weaker hairs coming out. When applied to the face plus dermarolling you can awaken dormant hair follicles that may be hidden in the skin.

Minoxidl causes shredding so thicker hairs can come out. The "baldness" is the weaker hairs coming out.
is it worth the average results?

is it worth the average results?
Yeah. Plus you can look up some videos about this experiment. If you can grow a pedostash you can probably enhance it with minox to an average beard. Prolly thicker than it was previously. It all depends on time and the person.

Yeah. Plus you can look up some videos about this experiment. If you can grow a pedostash you can probably enhance it with minox to an average beard. Prolly thicker than it was previously. It all depends on time and the person.
thanks for the info, i think i'll give it a go

thanks for the info, i think i'll give it a go
Yeah just make sure your skin is clear. And bring some skin lotion it sometimes causes dryness but yeah. And you don't have any acne get that stuff done it should be safe to go

use minoxidil on your face, twice a day

after 6 months you should see results

I have a 5 inch beard currently.

It's nothing but genetics. I did nothing and just watched it grow.

It is the five month anniversary since I've began my goal of trying to grow a beard, and all I have to show for it is some tiny wisps of a pedostache
I have tried everything from not washing my face, to using all of the beard growth kits I could find online, and all the attempts I have done result in jack shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My family has had a genetic disposition to have more hair on the head than on the body, but it feels like that is cranked up absurdly high for me, as right now I wish I could trade in some of my head hair to make a beard
So tonight, I've finally given up on the prospects of beard. No more guides and tutorials online, I'm going to just shave off my 5 month "project".

cheers
you should be glad. I envy you. I had to shave every other day more or less when I worked in person. Luckycel, you should be proud you don't grow pubic hair on your face unlike shitskins like me

I can grow one but its dry which hurts and it's always been grey even in my early 20s.

cheers
Try testosterone supplements