Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've accepted that I just can't grow a beard

OAK

OAK

Greycel
Joined
May 23, 2021
Posts
24
Online
1d 2h 23m
It is the five month anniversary since I've began my goal of trying to grow a beard, and all I have to show for it is some tiny wisps of a pedostache
I have tried everything from not washing my face, to using all of the beard growth kits I could find online, and all the attempts I have done result in jack shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My family has had a genetic disposition to have more hair on the head than on the body, but it feels like that is cranked up absurdly high for me, as right now I wish I could trade in some of my head hair to make a beard
So tonight, I've finally given up on the prospects of beard. No more guides and tutorials online, I'm going to just shave off my 5 month "project".

cheers
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,388
Online
413d 5h 27m
Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
are you asian OP?
 
Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
2,333
Online
57d 21h 3m
Are you recessed ? If no, beard is pointless
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
i can only grow a pube beard. doesnt look good
 
unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
66,005
Online
157d 9h 12m
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,413
Online
111d 2h 37m
op is a slant eyed insectoid, an organism devoid of testosterone.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,205
Online
36d 8h 7m
what was your diet from 0 to 18 years old?
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,186
Online
262d 17h 50m
WawelDragon1683 said:
i can only grow a pube beard. doesnt look good
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
OwlGod said:
op is a slant eyed insectoid, an organism devoid of testosterone.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
OAK

OAK

Greycel
Joined
May 23, 2021
Posts
24
Online
1d 2h 23m
RopeIsHope said:
Are you recessed ? If no, beard is pointless
no, but I'm trying to grow a beard so women can stop treating me younger than I am

0Energy0Happyness said:
what was your diet from 0 to 18 years old?
mostly rice, fish, beans, etc etc

OwlGod said:
op is a slant eyed insectoid, an organism devoid of testosterone.
:feelsrope:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,205
Online
36d 8h 7m
OAK said:
mostly rice, fish, beans, etc etc
fish is based but I don't know about rice and beans, rice probably doesn't
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,315
Online
37d 10h 48m
Have you tried minoxidl
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,186
Online
262d 17h 50m
erenyeager said:
Have you tried minoxidl
i've wanted to try that but i've heard it causes baldness and shit
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,451
Online
218d 4h 50m
OwlGod said:
op is a slant eyed insectoid, an organism devoid of testosterone.
brutal. still better than being a poopskin nig or curry.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,315
Online
37d 10h 48m
AmIjustDreaming said:
i've wanted to try that but i've heard it causes baldness and shit
Minoxidl causes shedding so thicker hairs can come out. The "baldness" is the weaker hairs coming out. When applied to the face plus dermarolling you can awaken dormant hair follicles that may be hidden in the skin.
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,186
Online
262d 17h 50m
erenyeager said:
Minoxidl causes shredding so thicker hairs can come out. The "baldness" is the weaker hairs coming out.
is it worth the average results?
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,315
Online
37d 10h 48m
AmIjustDreaming said:
is it worth the average results?
Yeah. Plus you can look up some videos about this experiment. If you can grow a pedostash you can probably enhance it with minox to an average beard. Prolly thicker than it was previously. It all depends on time and the person.
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,186
Online
262d 17h 50m
erenyeager said:
Yeah. Plus you can look up some videos about this experiment. If you can grow a pedostash you can probably enhance it with minox to an average beard. Prolly thicker than it was previously. It all depends on time and the person.
thanks for the info, i think i'll give it a go
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,315
Online
37d 10h 48m
AmIjustDreaming said:
thanks for the info, i think i'll give it a go
Yeah just make sure your skin is clear. And bring some skin lotion it sometimes causes dryness but yeah. And you don't have any acne get that stuff done it should be safe to go
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,874
Online
20d 37m
use minoxidil on your face, twice a day

after 6 months you should see results
 
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
925
Online
32d 20h 28m
I have a 5 inch beard currently.

It's nothing but genetics. I did nothing and just watched it grow.
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Dalepilled
★★★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
375
Online
5d 11h 37m
OAK said:
As an asian, i've never seen people in here growing a beard they mostly have a mustache.
 
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Posts
8,074
Online
51d 15h 34m
AmIjustDreaming said:
is it worth the average results?
It nukes your collagen. Avoid at all costs. You will age 10 years in 1 month and look like a corpse.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,413
Online
249d 19h 45m
OAK said:
It is the five month anniversary since I've began my goal of trying to grow a beard, and all I have to show for it is some tiny wisps of a pedostache
I have tried everything from not washing my face, to using all of the beard growth kits I could find online, and all the attempts I have done result in jack shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My family has had a genetic disposition to have more hair on the head than on the body, but it feels like that is cranked up absurdly high for me, as right now I wish I could trade in some of my head hair to make a beard
So tonight, I've finally given up on the prospects of beard. No more guides and tutorials online, I'm going to just shave off my 5 month "project".

cheers
you should be glad. I envy you. I had to shave every other day more or less when I worked in person. Luckycel, you should be proud you don't grow pubic hair on your face unlike shitskins like me
 
DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Captain
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Posts
1,550
Online
44d 9h 6m
I can grow one but its dry which hurts and it's always been grey even in my early 20s.
 
reav3r112

reav3r112

Greycel
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Posts
6
Online
3h 20m
OAK said:
It is the five month anniversary since I've began my goal of trying to grow a beard, and all I have to show for it is some tiny wisps of a pedostache
I have tried everything from not washing my face, to using all of the beard growth kits I could find online, and all the attempts I have done result in jack shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My family has had a genetic disposition to have more hair on the head than on the body, but it feels like that is cranked up absurdly high for me, as right now I wish I could trade in some of my head hair to make a beard
So tonight, I've finally given up on the prospects of beard. No more guides and tutorials online, I'm going to just shave off my 5 month "project".

cheers
Try testosterone supplements
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top