Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's very simple, we abandon all of society.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
[I felt this deserved its own thread.] :feelsEhh:

It is my firm belief that the future of inceldom for us to make any kind of realistic change our stance should be zero participation within society altogether and this is why I definitely side with the NEETS.

"You're not owed sex inkwell, society owes you nothing at all!"

Our reply in unison should then be that we owe society nothing in return. We don't owe society taxes, labor, participation, productivity, working, or any kind of contribution within it whatsoever. If 85% of the men within society started to refuse working or participating in society civilization would shut down coming to a grinding halt overnight and the lives of women would end.

In my opinion this should be all of our goals. If a majority of men can't have happiness, pleasure, ambitions, satisfaction, security, a wife, or even children and a family of their own, then we should disband society altogether by abandoning it completely. Afterward, let all the bitches cry as they would have nobody to blame but themselves. If we're not allowed to have any semblance of a good life our entire mission and focus should be undermining, sabotaging, or disrupting the very society that rejects us causing it the most amount of pain as possible. If we can't have happiness, neither should they, fuck every single last one of them. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
lets every one of us go to the bank and withdraw all our money and force a recession :feelsdevil:

It's very simple, we do the single hardest act that goes against all our instincts.

It's ideal, it's honorable, it's cultured. But it's certainly not "simple".

lets every one of us go to the bank and withdraw all our money and force a recession :feelsdevil:
Well technically here in the U.S. as I've been saying for years now our nation is on the verge of total economic collapse where our national currency will be practically worthless soon enough. If however enough men started to leave the workforce right away in protest of the joke that is modern women we would see a lot of things transpire with businesses closing everywhere, trash wouldn't be picked up, a majority of semi trucks would come to a stop, and a whole host of other vital services that keeps society going on a daily basis would come to a screeching stop. As men especially the majority of us who have become society's rejects we have the power to do this anytime we want to through non-compliance and general defiance. At any time we choose to we can extremely handicap this entire society, in this nation or any other. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's very simple, we do the single hardest act that goes against all our instincts.

If enough men did it for extended long periods of time all at the same time I must disagree, it would be very simple. :feelsEhh:

We already see foids starting to lose their "rights" again. No more abortion for them and most men are so desensitized to sex bc they never or barely had any that they are just celibates at this point. They probably don't even care about foids anymore. Foids have almost no clothes on in Germany in the summer still I never see any men asking for their numbers. Incel-looking types just ignore all the sluts.

First of all, 85% of men is far too large of a figure, statistics show that 26% of Americans are being excluded from sexual intercourse. (https://mashable.com/article/why-are-we-having-less-sex)

This implicates that your estimate by which this entire though experiment resides upon is purely speculative and inconsistent with the contemporary reality.

Secondly, even if 85% of men became self-consciously dissatisfied with their sex life they most likely would not act upon their frustrations in a collective revolutionary effort that strives to challenge the governmental and societal systems that subjugate them. Most people in modern society are entirely dependent on society and servile to its causes.

A male mutiny would not work because, in modern society, the contributions of people have become expendable, any man that participates in this mutiny would just be replaced and henceforth blacklisted by corporations who would undoubtedly oppose this hypothetical debacle.

In the US, especially, laborers are easily replaced by immigrants and other subservient men.
The statistics of sexless men are much higher than 26% as virtually anything regarding official statistics that comes out of the United States is generally a lie or falsehood these days.

It only takes weeks of a huge giant walk out to cripple a society, they wouldn't be able to find foreign immigrants or subservient male replacements fast enough. :feelsEhh:

Female sex strike which doesn't affect a majority of men anymore versus a majority of men who stop working, paying taxes, and doing much of anything overnight, which one would win before the other side cries uncle? I know which side I would pick as the winner. What happens when a majority of men leave the working plantation model altogether never to return? :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Would be nice, I prefer societal collapse to recessions although. :feelsdevil:

It really is simple, I'm already doing it. It's all about willpower or mind over matter. :feelsjuice:

Who do you think will win the 2024 presidential election
I don't think there will be 2024 elections that even take place. I don't even think the United States will survive 2023 for that matter.
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
What is life for a man without happiness, a woman, and a family of his own? What is life worth living for without any of that? And if a man is refused all of that, what is the point of a man participating inside of society? Why should a miserable man care about society whatsoever? And as hate fills the man's heart he shall desire to see that society burnt to the ground for all the copes, drugs, distractions, self indulgences, or endless private hobbies would never be enough to shut off his mind to this constant pressing realization. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
most man run around with blue goggles .

the collapse and a soceetal shift " could easily happen . but man just wont let that happen .

What is life for a man without happiness, a woman, and a family of his own? What is life worth living for without any of that? And if a man is refused all of that, what is the point of a man participating inside of society? Why should a miserable man care about society whatsoever? And as hate fills the man's heart he shall desire to see that society burnt to the ground for all the copes, drugs, distractions, self indulgences, or endless private hobbies would ever be enough to shut off his mind to this constant pressing realization. :feelsjuice:
this is the result of men losing all incentives in society you can beat them to the punch with that idea you purposed

If men stopped being simps for cumdumpsters and stopped employing / giving resources to foids, society would be fixed in a few months. Sadly it's not going to happen, not in my lifetime. Anyways, I do my own personal vendetta.

It is my firm belief that the future of inceldom for us to make any kind of realistic change our stance should be zero participation within society altogether and this is why I definitely side with the NEETS.

Our reply in unison should then be that we owe society nothing in return. We don't owe society taxes, labor, participation, productivity, working, or any kind of contribution within it whatsoever. If 85% of the men within society started to refuse working or participating in society civilization would shut down coming to a grinding halt overnight and the lives of women would end.

In my opinion this should be all of our goals. If a majority of men can't have happiness, pleasure, ambitions, satisfaction, security, a wife, or even children and a family of their own, then we should disband society altogether by abandoning it completely. Afterward, let all the bitches cry as they would have nobody to blame but themselves. If we're not allowed to have any semblance of a good life our entire mission and focus should be undermining, sabotaging, or disrupting the very society that rejects us causing it the most amount of pain as possible. If we can't have happiness, neither should they, fuck every single last one of them. :feelsjuice:
That only works in first world countries where the government gives handouts and allows people to be "NEETS". Are all these men you're talking about willing to go back to living off of the land, hunting, providing for themselves, living without the modern comforts they've gotten used to?

Because the first thing the government is going to do when this trend starts is change the law so that these men can't receive any handouts .

Thread is cringe

I’ll never contribute to a society that hates me

We already see foids starting to lose their "rights" again. No more abortion for them and most men are so desensitized to sex bc they never or barely had any that they are just celibates at this point. They probably don't even care about foids anymore. Foids have almost no clothes on in Germany in the summer still I never see any men asking for their numbers. Incel-looking types just ignore all the sluts.
We live in a society that no longer treats the majority of men as being human, then they act surprised when men resign or leave in mass. It isn't a surprise to us and it shouldn't be to them either, but of course our detractors are so god damn ignorant where they have a vested interest continuing to be so. All in all we can say this a society completely devoted to women and a small handful minority of men at the complete expense of a majority men. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We shouldn’t pay taxes unless government ensures access to sex

We live in a society that no longer treats the majority of men as being human, than they act surprised when men resign or leave in mass. It isn't a surprise to us and it shouldn't be to them either, but of course our detractors are so god damn ignorant where they have a vested interest continuing to be so. :feelsjuice:
For real. I feel like an animal caged in with other male monkeys with a tense and brutal vibe when I go to the city. And only a couple of the best looking get a shot at becoming happy when some rotten foid picks them. Like Gods among men. Men who get laid will be like super stars in a couple years.:feelskek:

For real. I feel like an animal caged in with other male monkeys with a tense and brutal vibe when I go to the city. And only a couple of the best looking get a shot at becoming happy when some rotten foid picks them. Like Gods among men. Men who get laid will be like super stars in a couple years.:feelskek:
I foresee the collapse of human civilization as many here will see me talk about constantly as it is a favorite subject of mine, I do not believe any of our current environment is sustainable whatsoever. We live in the type of environment we find ourselves in because it is my firm belief we live in the final epoch of human civilization right before the great plunge into chaos that I believe comes next. Take heart fren that we men now are the last men in the last epoch of civilization before the world is thrown into total chaos, we men alive now have had to endure the most human tragedies along with general indignities that no generation of men previously had to ever endure, the fact we're all alive still today speaks volumes of our mental perseverance. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I foresee the collapse of human civilization as many here will see me talk about constantly, I do not believe any of our current environment is sustainable whatsoever. We live in the type of environment we find ourselves because it is my firm belief we live in the final epoch of human civilization right before the great plunge into chaos that I believe comes next. Take heart fren that we men now are the last men in the last epoch of civilization before the world is thrown into chaos. :feelsjuice:
I'm ready, my life is already torture. I would love to see the wolrd burn before I die.

I'm ready, my life is already torture. I would love to see the wolrd burn before I die.
The way things are going and looking today you may very well get your wish. :feelsjuice:

Amazing theory, unfortunately however it would never work as us incels are too small in numbers to make a difference. When I was posted my account approval into incels.is, no one even knew what an incel was. It’s best just to keep to our own space and watch society slowly crumble from the inside out.

Amazing theory, unfortunately however it would never work as us incels are too small in numbers to make a difference. When I was posted my account approval into incels.is, no one even knew what an incel was. It’s best just to keep to our own space and watch society slowly crumble from the inside out.
I believe there are a lot more of us than we ourselves may realize, even what the rest of the world itself realizes. :feelsokman:

another high iq post from the marquis de bon vie

most man run around with blue goggles .

the collapse and a soceetal shift " could easily happen . but man just wont let that happen .
There are things that are out of the control of men, and it is quite humbling thinking about such natural forces with ourselves in them. :feelsjuice:

I foresee the collapse of human civilization as many here will see me talk about constantly as it is a favorite subject of mine, I do not believe any of our current environment is sustainable whatsoever. We live in the type of environment we find ourselves in because it is my firm belief we live in the final epoch of human civilization right before the great plunge into chaos that I believe comes next. Take heart fren that we men now are the last men in the last epoch of civilization before the world is thrown into total chaos, we men alive now have had to endure the most human tragedies along with general indignities that no generation of men previously had to ever endure, the fact we're all alive still today speaks volumes of our mental perseverance. :feelsjuice:
I'm curious as to why you are so confident about this eschatological view of yours and that we are at the end times. Is it backed by historical analysis and patterns or is it more of a guess based on your resentment of current society?
I certainly wish collapse was close, but I'm not sure how much, and I'd like to see it while I'm alive (I'm not in the US, so it might come at a different moment here in Brazil).
Current times resemble a lot the circumstances in which civilizations collapsed though, so I think it's a fair guess to suppose westernized culture (which permeates most of the world now) could be coming to chaos in the next decades.

I believe there are a lot more of us than we ourselves may realize, even what the rest of the world itself realizes. :feelsokman:
True, self identified “incels” are rare, though men who fit the definition but are unaware of the concept of “inceldom” are increasing in number :feelsdevil:

That only works in first world countries where the government gives handouts and allows people to be "NEETS". Are all these men you're talking about willing to go back to living off of the land, hunting, providing for themselves, living without the modern comforts they've gotten used to?

Because the first thing the government is going to do when this trend starts is change the law so that these men can't receive any handouts .
There is this new mental sentiment amongst the political neoconservatives who I like to refer to as the land and business owner class that is Biblical in a sort of Old Testament sense of, "If thou does not work, thou shall not eat."

I have no doubt as western nations collapse the first thing they shall do is weaponize food to get the male slaves back onto the plantation for women and the privileged minority of men as this current neoliberal world order dies fading away entirely in its death throes. If however they decide to go the route of implementing such rigid medieval draconian laws in response it should be met with violent medieval styles of rebellion, insurrection, and resistance since for the only way a slave can destroy his captivity is first by killing all of his captors. Hopefully it never comes to that but it's certainly a future possibility. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
All of forum should create their own island

True, self identified “incels” are rare, though men who fit the definition but are unaware of the concept of “inceldom” are increasing in number :feelsdevil:
Also add all the ones in denial. :feelsjuice:

this is the result of men losing all incentives in society you can beat them to the punch with that idea you purposed
Our line drawn in the sand simply should be that if there is no substantial incentive for us to exist in society we shall in return flat out refuse in doing anything within it. For too long the majority of men have been seen as disposable work horses or mules serving no purpose other than enriching a few men making the lives of women comfortable to be their sexual harem while our own entire lives is one of constant miserable discomfort. To that I say non participation is our collective bargaining chip, for how shall society exist at all without our collective contributions? It simply can't.

If they won't let us leave, if they force us to be their miserable sexually celibate working slaves, and if they won't let us resign then perhaps this experiment that calls itself human civilization should be destroyed permanently where we rebuild on its ashes in our own collective imagery. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm curious as to why you are so confident about this eschatological view of yours and that we are at the end times. Is it backed by historical analysis and patterns or is it more of a guess based on your resentment of current society?
I certainly wish collapse was close, but I'm not sure how much, and I'd like to see it while I'm alive (I'm not in the US, so it might come at a different moment here in Brazil).
Current times resemble a lot the circumstances in which civilizations collapsed though, so I think it's a fair guess to suppose westernized culture (which permeates most of the world now) could be coming to chaos in the next decades.
Some of my sentiment is from my own individual life experiences, yes, but still I see the unsustainable nature of many things outside of myself. For one I believe the west currently is in the final chapter of late stage capitalism where a majority of men are thrown into poverty while only a few men get to live any semblance of a good life at all with women being the wicked vaginal capitalists that they're biologically hardwired to be adding insult to injury to a majority of men dispossessed. I also view postmodernism itself as unsustainable and I see what we do to the entire planet along with the general inhumanity we constantly show to each other. I sometimes wonder if this thing we call civilization was a mistake or error that it would seem the few at the top of this wretched pyramid scheme seem bent on continuing. As for decades I think it will happen a lot sooner here in the western sphere at least. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Same, on the verge of suicide anyway, a collapse would be entertaining (though I recognize I most likely wont survive it)
Feminism, continued rise in numbers of incels, degeneracy, multiracial societies and whites dying out, deindustrialization, drug epidemic, continued increase in inequality with more billionaires and homeless people than ever, environmental destruction.

Everything points toward a collapse or massive gdp/capita decline

If I owe anything to this forum, it's this. Before joining my head was clouded, nowadays a lot of issues have been cleared up thanks to some guys like OP.

I also believe that society in its current form is turning unsustainable.
Incels are alienated to such a degree that any meaningful participation in society is utterly wasted.

There are some who advocate for the violent way. This appealed to me but being the coward I am, not gonna happen soon.
Instead, let's do something else that serves also another purpose: Lets passively resist.
By doing so we can also destroy their argument "incels are violent".
I declare myself "PRI" or "Passively resisting incel".

In practice that means just what OP already noted, not paying taxes, not working, not going out, no spending etc.
Clothing has to last me at least 10 years. Food only the most basic stuff. For housing we can rent a room at a fellow incels home or live in a tent.
A lot of people do this already in the US.

Last edited:
Also major corporations being protected by government against competition. The US essentially has a shady form of communism implemented

If I owe anything to this forum, it's this. Before joining my head was clouded, nowadays a lot of issues have been cleared up thanks to some guys like OP.

I also believe that society in its current form is turning unsustainable.
Incels are alienated to such a degree that any meaningful participation in society is utterly wasted.

There are some who advocate for the violent way. This appealed to me but being the coward I am, not gonna happen soon.
Instead, let's do something else that serves also another purpose: Lets passively resist.
By doing so we can also destroy their argument "incels are violent".
I declare myself "PRI" or "Passively resisting incel".

In practice that means just what OP already noted, not paying taxes, not working, not going out, no spending etc.
Clothing has to last me at least 10 years. Food only the most basic stuff. For housing we can rent a room at a fellow incels home or live in a tent.
A lot of people do this already in the US.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

Also major corporations being protected by government against competition. The US essentially has a shady form of communism implemented
I call it corporate socialism, socialism for the very wealthy, extreme poverty for everybody else. Others call it by (((different))) names. :feelsjuice:

These kind of things sound very nice on paper. A beautiful 3-day hault is maybe something we could all conjur up IF the entire normie population (mostly) stood with us. But even then it would take something like being a part of the Borg- Collective Hive mins to pull this off. No way to ever convince anyone to do it in unison. Too many cucks out there.