Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's very simple, we abandon all of society.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
[I felt this deserved its own thread.] :feelsEhh:

It is my firm belief that the future of inceldom for us to make any kind of realistic change our stance should be zero participation within society altogether and this is why I definitely side with the NEETS.

"You're not owed sex inkwell, society owes you nothing at all!"

Our reply in unison should then be that we owe society nothing in return. We don't owe society taxes, labor, participation, productivity, working, or any kind of contribution within it whatsoever. If 85% of the men within society started to refuse working or participating in society civilization would shut down coming to a grinding halt overnight and the lives of women would end.

In my opinion this should be all of our goals. If a majority of men can't have happiness, pleasure, ambitions, satisfaction, security, a wife, or even children and a family of their own, then we should disband society altogether by abandoning it completely. Afterward, let all the bitches cry as they would have nobody to blame but themselves. If we're not allowed to have any semblance of a good life our entire mission and focus should be undermining, sabotaging, or disrupting the very society that rejects us causing it the most amount of pain as possible. If we can't have happiness, neither should they, fuck every single last one of them. :feelsjuice:
These kind of things sound very nice on paper. A beautiful 3-day hault is maybe something we could all conjur up IF the entire normie population (mostly) stood with us. But even then it would take something like being a part of the Borg- Collective Hive mins to pull this off. No way to ever convince anyone to do it in unison. Too many cucks out there.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
59d 10h 12m
R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★★★
17d 9h 28m
as an asian you i see how far men can tolerate bullshit with the blue goggles on. if you cook a frog slowly it wont rebel, its fucking true. i know riceman are more cucked than average but still the collapse will just not happen soon enough. uninitiated men will always tend to protect mlady and and try to fit in acceptable groups of society

verzetn

verzetn

acabou
★★★★
5d 9h 13m
govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★
58d 17h 32m
Yes and I said this many times too: wagecucking and taxes are the root of evil. If a inkel does not give bananas that he collects from tree to state then he is not cucked. But if you do and many bananas go to single mothers, niggers, normies who tell you to improve personality and take a shower - all this is very cucked and ragefuel. Actually, even normies become more blackpilled every day and turn unmotivated. The natural way of things will take its rightful place, just that we live at a moment of most degeneracy and our poor genes will disappear. Sad, but what can you do?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
42d 2h 53m
I believe there are a lot more of us than we ourselves may realize, even what the rest of the world itself realizes. :feelsokman:
There’s very few self identified incels. The rest are coping mgtows but we’re sent their own way. The only viable solution which is already happening in the mano sphere is to stop simping for foids. That alone would help tremendously

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★★
49d 22h 34m
Well, it makes sense. Why work for society that ultimately hates you and would prefer you to die off?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
These kind of things sound very nice on paper. A beautiful 3-day hault is maybe something we could all conjur up IF the entire normie population (mostly) stood with us. But even then it would take something like being a part of the Borg- Collective Hive mins to pull this off. No way to ever convince anyone to do it in unison. Too many cucks out there.
My dream would be to collapse entire societies and nations to let everybody especially foids know what happens when you ignore the grievances of a majority of men. :feelsjuice:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
Let's see what the IT Monkeys and Peanut Gallery has to say. :feelsthink:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel4w10/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

In a nation like the United States it would collapse overnight without all the male wageslaves working, true story bitch. :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel3afg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Assumes all incels are idiots, uneducated, and unskilled. False equivalency. Also assumes that all incels are young adults that live with their parents which is basically moronic to its core. :feelsthink:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel3s4b/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I presume the number or percentage is significantly higher because I don't trust anything statistical that comes out of the United States government who is a known liar or any institutional agency that works along side it. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel5lsi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Doesn't even consider the millions of people across the United States who are already homeless living on the streets, a bourgeois bitch's hands typed this post.:feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel3wc7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

By fixed we mean a crippling style of collapse because at the end of the day we don't give a fuck about your soyciety. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
My dream would be to collapse entire societies and nations to let everybody especially foids know what happens when you ignore the grievances of a majority of men. :feelsjuice:
Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how one wants to look at it) these things often happen slow over a long period of time. However this time, I think a collapse scenario will move a bit faster.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how one wants to look at it) these things often happen slow over a long period of time. However this time, I think a collapse scenario will move a bit faster.
The more faster the better. :feelsdevil:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
:feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vptqqw/comment/iel8at8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's funny that incels get accused of falsely stereotyping all women when in fact on venues like IT they do the exact same thing to all incels in return. In reality incel men are from all ages, all ethnic backgrounds, and from all economic class backgrounds as well whether it be lower working class, middle class, and some from the upper echelons of society as well. They so desperately want to believe that we're all just a bunch of lonely ugly comic book nerds that live with our parents when in reality it is actually quite the opposite. To this however we should not concern ourselves for if our opposition constantly underestimates us all the better. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
63d 21h 13m
OK, first world child.

Try living in an underdeveloped shithole like me where you will die if you don't work for food and then come tell me about it.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
OK, first world child.

Try living in an underdeveloped shithole like me where you will die if you don't work for food and then come tell me about it.
Much of the United States resembles the third world, only the wealthy get to live in first world conditions. Troll harder. :feelsjuice:

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
63d 21h 13m
Much of the United States resembles the third world, only the wealthy get to live in first world conditions. Troll harder. :feelsjuice:
lol you don't know what a shithole actually is. In the USA you can simply stop working and collect welfare. It is impossible to do that here. You stop working, you get nothing.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
lol you don't know what a shithole actually is. In the USA you can simply stop working and collect welfare. It is impossible to do that here. You stop working, you get nothing.
Don't worry, that will be us pretty soon. We're very quickly catching up with you in those regards. The difference between your nation than ours is that my nation still pretends to be first world, a superpower, and socially egalitarian, your nation doesn't pretend to be much of anything by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
14d 9h 59m
Just move into the woods

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
30d 9h 17m
oh it'll happen someday. People are already concerned about the amount of males dropping out of higher education or just not being in there in the first place from what I've heard. It'll take time. They'll have to start automating certain jobs pretty fucking fast tbh. They'll likely be able to get cheap labour for certain unskilled jobs no matter what, or just automate them instead. But more skilled jobs and ones that require certain levels of knowledge/qualifications. Those are the areas that are going to suffer.

Incidentally, a lot of those jobs keep society functioning too. Incels make up a massive chunk of STEM and tech fields. Those fields will be put decades behind if/when a good number of guys realize that society no longer has anything to offer them. The social contracts broken. I dont think many will be happy existing just to fuel an economy and nothing more. Many will just drop out and NEET somehow, welfare will probably be a choice for many, which with put an added strain on the economy and society in general. And the rest, well they'll just kill themselves unfortunately.

People contribute to society to get back from it. To be allowed their place within it and to be valued as a member of it. This scenario simply isnt the case for an increasing number of men nowadays. It's not even just about sex, its just about treatment from people in general. Restricted opportunities in just about every aspect of life. Its at a point where I cant blame guys who say to themselves "why bother".

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
oh it'll happen someday. People are already concerned about the amount of males dropping out of higher education or just not being in there in the first place from what I've heard. It'll take time. They'll have to start automating certain jobs pretty fucking fast tbh. They'll likely be able to get cheap labour for certain unskilled jobs no matter what, or just automate them instead. But more skilled jobs and ones that require certain levels of knowledge/qualifications. Those are the areas that are going to suffer.

Incidentally, a lot of those jobs keep society functioning too. Incels make up a massive chunk of STEM and tech fields. Those fields will be put decades behind if/when a good number of guys realize that society no longer has anything to offer them. The social contracts broken. I dont think many will be happy existing just to fuel an economy and nothing more. Many will just drop out and NEET somehow, welfare will probably be a choice for many, which with put an added strain on the economy and society in general. And the rest, well they'll just kill themselves unfortunately.

People contribute to society to get back from it. To be allowed their place within it and to be valued as a member of it. This scenario simply isnt the case for an increasing number of men nowadays. It's not even just about sex, its just about treatment from people in general. Restricted opportunities in just about every aspect of life. Its at a point where I cant blame guys who say to themselves "why bother".
It's not just unskilled labor only, do you think men in skilled trades or up even higher in society are going to keep contributing until old age and death without any pussy? Doubtful.

For heterosexual men the key dynamic of society is participation in the hopes of finding a life partner, having a family, and raising kids, once you remove all of that virtually all productivity for men goes straight to zero. Men are sexual beings, without sex we simply stop functioning altogether. Anybody with a basic knowledge of biology and psychology can understand how all of this works.

Yeah, unfortunately there is a lot of male suicides as a direct result as well. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
30d 9h 17m
It's not just unskilled labor only, do you think men in skilled trades or up even higher in society are going to keep contributing until old age and death without any pussy? Doubtful.

For heterosexual men the key dynamic of society is participation in the hopes of finding a life partner, having a family, and raising kids, once you remove all of that virtually all productivity for men goes straight to zero.

Yeah, unfortunately there is a lot of male suicides as a direct result as well. :feelsjuice:
Dunno if you read the whole thing but i mentioned that people in more skilled jobs are still gonna drop out and that those areas will suffer.

But yeah the social contract is broken. Men are given expectations of life, and have life ambitions, just for them to grow up and realize that na. It aint happening.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
Dunno if you read the whole thing but i mentioned that people in more skilled jobs are still gonna drop out and that those areas will suffer.

But yeah the social contract is broken. Men are given expectations of life, and have life ambitions, just for them to grow up and realize that na. It aint happening.
Exactly, you get the general idea of where all of this going. :feelsjuice:

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
30d 9h 17m
Exactly, you get the general idea of where all of this going.. :feelsjuice:
I was surprised to see this thread tbh. It was nice read because i've been explaining exactly this to people for a long time now. Some people ignore it or say that its some fantasy (as if I want this to happen) or that its overdramatic. But jfl, how blind are people? Men aren't just going to become drones, or the human equivalent to battery hens who live to carry out one purpose while suffering just to die. It's just not realistic to expect that of them. They can delude some for a while but thats it.

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
24d 11h 53m
you simply give a spot for normies to get your job
a working incel causes an unemployed normie

incels should to gain financial and political power

D

desoxyn

Fundamentally broken
19h 38m
It is very simple, we commit mass shootings until somebody comes up with a solution for all mass shootings.

sirwolfgang

sirwolfgang

Recruit
★★★★
7d 13h 44m
Based post MY young padawan

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★
23h 2m
It is very simple, we commit mass shootings until somebody comes up with a solution for all mass shootings.
mass shootings are bluepillled... incels must be more selective. targeting foids and good looking men, for instance, in roblox

D

desoxyn

Fundamentally broken
19h 38m
mass shootings are bluepillled... incels must be more selective. targeting foids and good looking men, for instance, in roblox
The intent behind the shootings is to collect enough souls for a genius to be spawned somewhere, and this genius in turn will device a method that will be able to stop acts of violence :whatfeels:

Bohn

Bohn

Greycel
9h 58m
Extreme but needed:blackpill:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
OK, first world child.

Where do you live might I ask?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
I was surprised to see this thread tbh. It was nice read because i've been explaining exactly this to people for a long time now. Some people ignore it or say that its some fantasy (as if I want this to happen) or that its overdramatic. But jfl, how blind are people? Men aren't just going to become drones, or the human equivalent to battery hens who live to carry out one purpose while suffering just to die. It's just not realistic to expect that of them. They can delude some for a while but thats it.
And that is exactly what modern feminism expects, a majority of men to be poor disposable sexually celibate robotic drones who works, pay taxes, lives in perpetual agonizing misery, exists in total isolation, and eventually dies which is why this thing that calls itself western feminism will inevitably fail, since overtime a majority of men come to realize this fact and then inevitably stop participating within society altogether as a direct result. Also, western feminism has only existed because of modern economic financial debt expansion which funds the lavished existence of modern western females, once however the money dries up completely where there is no funding for this experiment that calls itself western feminism it will die as well. One of the reasons why collapse of entire civilizations or even economic collapse is a favorite subject of mine as I believe western society currently is on the brink of. Another reason why I call the delusional prospect of the Great Reset jokingly the Great Spanking because once society collapses these little modern princesses or so called queens are practically going to be taken to the woodshed where they'll be introduced to cruel reality of things very quickly. On our current road to apocalyptic perdition of an economically inflationary environment soon to be hyperinflationary the prospect of a majority of single sexually celibate childless men surviving on single monetary incomes will become more untenable and virtually impossible, this will eventually leave to a massive male revolt one way or another out of pure necessity. It is unavoidable at this rate. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Major
★★
105d 15h 30m
And that is exactly what modern feminism expects, a majority of men to be poor disposable sexually celibate robotic drones who works, pay taxes, lives in perpetual misery, and eventually dies which is why this thing that calls itself western feminism will inevitably fail, since overtime a majority of men come to realize this fact and then inevitably stop participating within society altogether as a direct result. Also, western feminism has only existed because of modern economic debt expansion which funds the lavished existence of modern western females, once however the money dries up completely where there is no funding for this experiment that calls itself western feminism it will dies as well. One of the reasons why collapse of entire civilizations or even economic collapse is a favorite subject of mine as I believe western society currently is on the brink of. Another reason why I call the delusional prospect of the Great Reset the Great Spanking because once society collapses these little moderm princesses or so called queens are practically going to be taken to the woodshed where they'll be introduced to cruel reality of things very quickly. :feelsjuice:
They want men like us to act like maschines that work non-stop, never complain but take all the abuse.

Attachments

• EYl0oIOXkAI1_oK.jpeg
    EYl0oIOXkAI1_oK.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
They want men us to be exactly like this. Maschines that work non-stop and never complain and take all the abuse.
Pretty much, yes. That is another reason why they've been pushing male homosexuality for several decades now, with a majority of men being disposable they cynically suggest that men should just fuck each other which is just another example of a majority of mens lives being disregarded completely. If we could describe the last five decades we could call it the Age Of Male Disposability where it is no coincidence this falls at the same time with our current predicament of the Last Epoch Of Western Civilization Or Society we're currently living in now. It is a highlighted feature of a dying collapsing society where human reproduction becomes a commodified capital privilege of a minority that a majority are simply refused access to. :feelsjuice:

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
30d 9h 17m
And that is exactly what modern feminism expects, a majority of men to be poor disposable sexually celibate robotic drones who works, pay taxes, lives in perpetual agonizing misery, exists in total isolation, and eventually dies which is why this thing that calls itself western feminism will inevitably fail, since overtime a majority of men come to realize this fact and then inevitably stop participating within society altogether as a direct result. Also, western feminism has only existed because of modern economic financial debt expansion which funds the lavished existence of modern western females, once however the money dries up completely where there is no funding for this experiment that calls itself western feminism it will die as well. One of the reasons why collapse of entire civilizations or even economic collapse is a favorite subject of mine as I believe western society currently is on the brink of. Another reason why I call the delusional prospect of the Great Reset jokingly the Great Spanking because once society collapses these little moderm princesses or so called queens are practically going to be taken to the woodshed where they'll be introduced to cruel reality of things very quickly. On our current road to apocalyptic perdition of an economically inflationary environment soon to be hyperinflationary the prospect of a majority of single sexually celibate childless men surviving on single incomes will become more untenable and impossible, this will eventually leave to a massive male revolt one way or another. :feelsjuice:
Crazy how society prefers this approach to just you know... Treating said men like actual people. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out when all the money dries up and jobs aren't being filled. Honestly we need a reset.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
Crazy how society prefers this approach to just you know... Treating said men like actual people. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out when all the money dries up and jobs aren't being filled. Honestly we need a reset.
Where we're headed currently is a civilization societal collapse of the likes that not even past historical collapsed empires, nations, and ancient civilizations can be compared, now add all of that with male rage or resentment. It will be very explosive combined I believe. It could all have been avoided but we're beyond the point of return currently and this will inevitably play itself out in my mind. When the majority of men in society become sexually celibate, perpetually single, unmarried, and childless violent disaster is always the inevitable outcome, this is one of the reasons why in ancient past societies to control male infighting marriage was always heavily institutionalized by the state.
[Marriage and traditional family was a way of pacifying the majority of men, males can endure much of anything, but perpetual loneliness, isolation, and celibacy is that one thing men crumble under becoming disorderly hostile. It is the one thing that men cannot endure for very long over extended periods of time. ] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
30d 9h 17m
Where we're headed currently is a civilization societal collapse of the likes that not even past historical collapsed empires, nations, and ancient civilizations can be compared, now add all of that with male rage or resentment. It will be very explosive combined I believe. It could all have been avoided but we're beyond the point of return currently and this will inevitably play itself out in my mind. When the majority of men in society become sexually celibate, perpetually single, unmarried, and childless violent disaster is always the inevitable outcome, this is one of the reasons why in ancient past societies to control male infighting marriage was always heavily institutionalized by the state.
[Marriage and traditional family was a way of pacifying the majority of men, males can endure much of anything, but perpetual loneliness, isolation, and celibacy is that one thing men crumble under becoming disorderly hostile. It is the one thing that men cannot endure for very long over extended periods of time. ] :feelsjuice:
Thier own fault tbh

Deleted member 44021

Deleted member 44021

I read tarot and do astrology
-
3d 18h 10m
Cool, but why not summon demons?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
118d 10h 46m
Cool, but why not summon demons?
No need, there are already plenty of demons that walk amongst humanity every single day. :feelsjuice:

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
83d 15h 23m
been doing that but retarded normies will do te actual opposite to accomodate the worthless holes and chad sexhaver.