Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's unsurprising that every time a woman does something extraordinary men assume that she's a tranny

If a foid is not chad only - she is actually a he.

Maybe because she looks like a guy. Going through comment section reminded me why i hate reddit so much. "dont mix up trans with men!":soy::soy::foidSoy::feels::feels:

Amazing deflection from retarded foids when TERFs are some of the loudest and vocal minorities complaining about troons in foid sports.
/r/twobraincells truly lives up to their name.

Last edited:
Of course I hate trannies but I can't lie, I love how much the mainstream acceptance of this stuff makes them seethe.
Incels have suffered from clownworld for decades and nobody cares but we are supposed to care now females are getting a taste of their own medicine... this is what you asked for, this is what you imposed on us our entire lives.
Apologize for what you did or accept the consequences.

JFL and whose fault is it allowing trannys to do all those things?

Of course I hate trannies but I can't lie, I love how much the mainstream acceptance of this stuff makes them seethe.
Yeah. I love watching radical feminists crash out over the existence of trans people, both mtf and frm. There's nothing that triggers them as much as this.

Yeah. I love watching radical feminists crash out over the existence of trans people, both mtf and frm. There's nothing that triggers them as much as this.