Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mom called me a prostitute because I enjoy having sex

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cf480n/mom_called_me_a_prostitute_because_i_enjoy_having/

She went on about how it's insane to meet people I don't know when I said I felt like getting to know more people and date around. That it would be different if it was someone I met at work or something. That every guy on there is only after one thing. She asked me if I really think they would want to be with me. She said I am prostituting myself but worse because I am not getting paid.

She's getting paid with looks :feelsugh:

Totally deserved i would say based mom but for me sounds like foids praising

Some foids are based and know the truth about themselves and their fellow women.

Disgusting woman gets criticized by her mother for being a whore, and she is angered, fuck this foid. You're privileged by your looks and nothing else; if you were 1/10 truce, no one would want you and maybe feel pity for you. Your fucking looksmatch is getting fucked over by life while you get to suck dick for existing.

It could be an old ethnic whore, where whoring out was severely punishable in her time.

Honestly, if I could, I would also want to have sex a lot so I can't fault her for exploiting what she has.

I'm just envious :-/

Why don't you give her the family discount?

Just saw that post jfl

Disgusting woman gets criticized by her mother for being a whore, and she is angered, fuck this foid. You're privileged by your looks and nothing else; if you were 1/10 truce, no one would want you and maybe feel pity for you. Your fucking looksmatch is getting fucked over by life while you get to suck dick for existing.
"She went on about how it's insane to meet people I don't know when I said I felt like getting to know more people and date around."

Check the wording. She knows what she is doing, just didn't like being called out for it.

Yikes. She sounds like an incel.

Instead of complaining about rape she should improve her personality instead.

Maybe her mother wouldn't call her a whore if she showered more and brushed her hair.

I bet she has multiple STDs and lice.

Mom is based. They know it's not a good thing to be a whore and used just as a fleshlight by men

Based mom tbh.

She'd appreciate me for my resources.

Casual sex should be illegal