Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's truly over after 30

age is cope
genetics have no age
Your life is over from the age 1
Chads will still chads in their 30s and 40s and get laid with attractive older women and even younger whores like models, actors, high status chads.
Incels will always remain incels always rejected and bullied.
You say 30 like if incels are doing any better in their 18
I agree, btw.

Cope. The older you are the lower your natural T level is. Its harder to gymmaxx when you start in your 30s or later. Plus the injury risks get higher by every year
I'm not gonna LDARmaxx like a fucking defeated cuck tho. Not going out this bitch without a fight :feelsBox:

single 30+ mom foids... haha, don't make me laugh. Even incels shouldn't go that low.
Implying incels would have a chance with them. Make a Tinder account as a 30+ single mom and gawp in horror at the choices available. Jeff Bezos divorced his wife (and paid her like 36 billion dollars) so he could be with his 50 year old divorcee mother of two.

careermaxxx is best choice tbh. Spending your 20's getting a good career so that when you turn 30 you may be utterly alone and depressed but at least you won't be poor, so i guess upside for some

careermaxxx is best choice tbh. Spending your 20's getting a good career so that when you turn 30 you may be utterly alone and depressed but at least you won't be poor, so i guess upside for some
but that's hard to do when ur always alone, all your memories will be of you working and that's gonna make you depressed sooner or later.

It's the same shit, but perception of that shit changes over the years.

You feel even worse as a 30yo incel than you did while being an 18yo incel.

I've been both of those things and I'd cut off my dick to still feel like 18yo incel me.

24 is nothing tbh, barely out of school

35 is where life ends even for normies, as they are in (usually failing) relationship, can't back out due to shit marriage rules and having kids, and health problems start kicking in.

But what they DO have is a fucking life of experiences to look back to

not an empty void
you already missed your sexual prime by 24, 30 is giga trucel territory.

It's the same shit, but perception of that shit changes over the years.

You feel even worse as a 30yo incel than you did while being an 18yo incel.

I've been both of those things and I'd cut off my dick to still feel like 18yo incel me.
Things can be easier with age because you get physically stronger ( bullying stop ) mentally mature ( stop thirsting female validation and intimacy ) then you focus on careermoneystatusmaxing but ugliness will remain a problem trying to socialmax.

Implying incels would have a chance with them. Make a Tinder account as a 30+ single mom and gawp in horror at the choices available. Jeff Bezos divorced his wife (and paid her like 36 billion dollars) so he could be with his 50 year old divorcee mother of two.

I still can't wrap my mind around that one. His ex-wife mogged the new woman as well.

age is cope
genetics have no age
Your life is over from the age 1
Chads will still chads in their 30s and 40s and get laid with attractive older women and even younger whores like models, actors, high status chads.
Incels will always remain incels always rejected and bullied.
megalegit. I still look nearly the same as when I was 18 which is irrelevant because a truecel is a truecel no matter the age.

megalegit. I still look nearly the same as when I was 18 which is irrelevant because a truecel is a truecel no matter the age.
The male body is fully grown at the age 25 when height stop increasing so you can gymmax for monstermaxing
Only shortcels are doomed

You get older and fatter