Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's truly over after 30

Incelestiale

Incelestiale

Greycel
You can't even cope or hope because, realistically, there's nothing to hope for. You're old. Youth is over. You never experienced unconditional love or romantic feelings. You wasted time being miserable and then bam, you're this old, bitter man with nothing to look forward to. Girls won't even spit at you because you're balding and looking like crap, and single 30+ mom foids... haha, don't make me laugh. Even incels shouldn't go that low.

It just makes me angry. All because of being short, norwood5 at early age and due to shit bone structure. Nobody gave two fucks about me back then, and nobody does now. But now, I can additionally reflect on years of actual failure.

Sigh.

wagemaxx and 3rd world maxx bro

You can't even cope or hope because, realistically, there's nothing to hope for. You're old. Youth is over. You never experienced unconditional love or romantic feelings. You wasted time being miserable and then bam, you're this old, bitter man with nothing to look forward to. Girls won't even spit at you because you're balding and looking like crap, and single 30+ mom foids... haha, don't make me laugh. Even incels shouldn't go that low.

It just makes me angry. All because of being short, norwood5 at early age and due to shit bone structure. Nobody gave two fucks about me back then, and nobody does now. But now, I can additionally reflect on years of actual failure.

Sigh.
Being oldcel is brutal af

By that age of you’re still incel you either finally find the courage to rope or you just stop giving a shit and decide to just find some copes, check out from society, and just chill until you die. Both options are beautiful in my opinion

24 now. Every year goes by in the blink of an eye

Well i'm not balding:feelsokman:

it's not like you one becomes a permanent hopeless incel at 30
one simply realizes foids are disgusted by him as time goes by.

tbh I just want to hermitmax off the grid or at least hikikomorymax

24 is nothing tbh, barely out of school

35 is where life ends even for normies, as they are in (usually failing) relationship, can't back out due to shit marriage rules and having kids, and health problems start kicking in.

But what they DO have is a fucking life of experiences to look back to

not an empty void

what do you live for now, like what gets you out of bed?

Never too old to nofapmaxx, gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wagemaxx and eventually usedChevroletCorvettemaxx

24 is nothing tbh, barely out of school

35 is where life ends even for normies, as they are in (usually failing) relationship, can't back out due to shit marriage rules and having kids, and health problems start kicking in.

But what they DO have is a fucking life of experiences to look back to

not an empty void
do you wageslave?

Never too old to nofapmaxx, gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wagemaxx and eventually usedChevroletCorvettemaxx
Cope. The older you are the lower your natural T level is. Its harder to gymmaxx when you start in your 30s or later. Plus the injury risks get higher by every year

anger mostly

too bad I don't know how to express it to the world

I'm not a fucking psycho or a brony loser like that Randy stair twig to hurt anyone

I just want them to realize that their "success" in life was pre determined by genes, basically as useless and pointless as my failure was

anger mostly

too bad I don't know how to express it to the world

I'm not a fucking psycho or a brony loser like that Randy stair twig to hurt anyone

I just want them to realize that their "success" in life was pre determined by genes, basically as useless and pointless as my failure was
Its not only genes, also luck.

By that age of you’re still incel you either finally find the courage to rope or you just stop giving a shit and decide to just find some copes, check out from society, and just chill until you die. Both options are beautiful in my opinion
This man speaks the truth. I’m basically a robot at this point around foids because there’s no reason not to be. Coping is all that’s left at this age.

Indeed it is, at that age everyone already had experienced the best of life and are settling down, for a non-incel it means a good, well accomplished life, getting older is bearable and fine because you had enough of pleasure and the non-incel has probably found someone to marry him and life like an stable older man, but an incel? This one has look for the past and remember EVERY moment he had spent on waste, loneliness, torment and despair, he knows he is getting old and closer to the grave without ever having experienced the best of socialization, which is sex, romance, "love" as it can be called in general, never had a first love (only unrequited ones), never got to satisfy neither his burning longing for an partner, never satisfied his natural sexual desire, never satisfied his desire to feel intimacy with another foid that truly appreciates his company and never expressed his necessity as a male to feel that he biologically had success, all he had is misery and his world is slowly dying with him and his memories, being an incel is an curse

Foids after 30+ are mostly disgusting anyway

It's the youth that matters, the first love we never experienced (at least not mutually)

It's fucking life defining

If you missed out, you literally missed out on the best shit on earth

What's the point of getting excited about anything else?

There's just fucking anger and loathing

Yeah, that too.

Either way, seeing those fuckers stripped of their smug "accomplishments" would be bliss
The world is totally going down the toilet in front of our eyes rn. The so-called "Great Reset" bs will change everything - trust me.

I'll be the first to laugh.

This world was never a nice place, but good Lord, now it's something else.

My midget dad could find a girl and get married because she was young and out of options, she didn't have 9000000 chads on Tinder on her mobile phone, so hypergamy never kicked in

Even in the 90s you could get into a relationship purely based on luck and maybe by putting some effort into it because the average girl would have like 20 boys around her to pick from (her classmates and maybe some buddies)

now it's 100x more and stupid shit like instagram just makes them desire Chad even more

So you can't do shit and then you're old and it doesn't even matter anymore because you're past your... I'd say PRIME but that's a funny word for an incel

we never had any prime

Foids after 30+ are mostly disgusting anyway
Yeah like 99% of them.
Even in the 90s you could get into a relationship purely based on luck and maybe by putting some effort into it because the average girl would have like 20 boys around her to pick from (her classmates and maybe some buddies)
Oldcels like @Alone75 have a different opinion on the 90s. But yeah, it was easier in the pre-internet era to get a date. Incels didnt really exist. Only truecels couldnt get pussy back then.

Last edited:
I was a kid at 90s but I remember that time fondly

People actually lived

Incels were still incels but now it's like 1000x worse

now you have to compete with .jpg boyfriends from tinder

I'd go to thailand or whatever but I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck about balding old dudes there too

There's a lot of zoomer foids with daddy issues who like older men :feelshehe:

There's a lot of zoomer foids with daddy issues who like older men :feelshehe:
I never met any.

Eh, even if so, they are interested in tall, handsome guys with great hair and handsome face

not some balding short loser

The timepill is extremely brutal, that's why youngcels need to looksmaxx asap and try to ascend before it's too late :fuk:
Looksmaxxing is cope. You need lot of money for surgery and the risk that youll look even worse than before is high

And there's no gym for your face

Im gonna rope before 30 anyways but im not gonna leave alone :feelsaww:

Looksmaxxing is cope, we'd need to rip our brain out and put it in a proper body that can attract someone

There is also no reason to bother with that shit anyway as, chances are, you cannot afford it when you're young and that's when life matters the most

I think you're not young after you turn 25 though. Besides, it never even began for incels.

I think missing out on your 15-20 period is the worst and most impactful

but after 30 you really feel the pass of time, the hopelessness and utter futility of everything you do

24 now. Every year goes by in the blink of an eye

Same age as me, time is flying and the clock is ticking away, and every day without sex is a day wasted, a day you can never get back

and single 30+ mom foids... haha, don't make me laugh. Even incels shouldn't go that low.
I'm 30 and I couldn't even get a single mom, even if my life depended on it.

By the way, if you're an atheist just like me, you know we're all gonna die, including every successful person. So, life per se is pointless anyways. I try to cope this way.

I think missing out on your 15-20 period is the worst and most impactful
Definetely agree with that. To be deprived of any sense of love at that age is life damaging.

By the way, if you're an atheist just like me, you know we're all gonna die, including every successful person. So, life per se is pointless anyways. I try to cope this way.
Commies are atheists and satanists.

Your cope makes no sense cause the rich, successful people had a life at least. We didnt.

age is cope
genetics have no age
Your life is over from the age 1
Chads will still chads in their 30s and 40s and get laid with attractive older women and even younger whores like models, actors, high status chads.
Incels will always remain incels always rejected and bullied.
You say 30 like if incels are doing any better in their 18