Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time to go back to where it all began.

i feel like shit now. Still no girl to hang out with, to have a meaningful relationship, its not all about sex. Yet they choose to surrender their bodies and minds to jocks and sociopaths.
That's why I'm leaving. Being a joke in comparaison to others is just unbearably painful.

what is your plan?
As I said, I'm leaving society. This means I'll live in nature.

5 years later OP is gonna be the modern day Tarzan

Except I'll never get laid and I'll never be near as athletic as he is lol
Yeah but you’re probably gonna get real skinny tho, a diet of mushrooms and small game and living on the land is very good for weight loss. That being said, I hope you’ve sufficiently planned and thought this through and it’s not just some spur of the moment decision that you’ll come to regret later on

all the best OP sounds scary

Yeah but you’re probably gonna get real skinny tho, a diet of mushrooms and small game and living on the land is very good for weight loss. That being said, I hope you’ve sufficiently planned and thought this through and it’s not just some spur of the moment decision that you’ll come to regret later on
The idea took seed in my mind years ago, and I've been seriously planning this for months, especially psychologically-wise. It's not an impulsive decision.

As I said, I'm leaving society. This means I'll live in nature.
I got that part, what is your game plan?
What are you going to do when you arrive in the wilderness?

The idea took seed in my mind years ago, and I've been seriously planning this for months, especially psychologically-wise. It's not an impulsive decision.
Alright fair enough, have fun out there. Oh I don’t suppose you have anyone that’d file a missing person’s report for you, right? That’d be a little bothersome when you’re just trying to get away from it all

I got that part, what is your game plan?
What are you going to do when you arrive in the wilderness?
First of all, look for any source of water as fast as I can. Then I'll establish my camp not too far from it, I'll also look for mushrooms, fruits, everything I can potentially eat.

After that I'll see. If I can at least do that, it would be pretty nice.

With my provisions, I have a one week long reprieve before running out of food.

Alright fair enough, have fun out there. Oh I don’t suppose you have anyone that’d file a missing person’s report for you, right? That’d be a little bothersome when you’re just trying to get away from it all
My family may actually file that missing report which sucks a lot. But tbh it's not like they'll be able to force me back into their shitty society. I'm pretty confident.

My family may actually file that missing report which sucks a lot. But tbh it's not like they'll be able to force me back into their shitty society. I'm pretty confident.
Try to cover your tracks as much as you can at least

So no internet forever?

Well this society creates sick man and Woman with a Goddess complex.

Complete Clownery .

Wish you the best Out there , If you where wealthy you could Just occupy a Tiny House / Bungalow but thats Not possible If you didnt make It early.

Thanks for telling me about him.

I'm not moving to any village, I don't want to see any human around me. No-one.

Nonetheless I'm going to a pretty isolated place, there are lots of mushrooms (yes, comestible). I'm fairly sure there are lots of fruits there too.
Its bé qwesome if you found hella fruit and could just lay back and relax all day instead of forage

Well this society creates sick man and Woman with a Goddess complex.

Complete Clownery .

Wish you the best Out there , If you where wealthy you could Just occupy a Tiny House / Bungalow but thats Not possible If you didnt make It early.
You pretty much summarized the entire society.

Thank you. Yeah, thing is I'm not thag wealthy LOL.

Its bé qwesome if you found hella fruit and could just lay back and relax all day instead of forage
God this sounds like a dream. But let's get realistic, that's not how it's going to be.

There we are, this is my last post.

God knows what awaits me next.

Bye.

Good luck my friend, I wish you the best

... in nature.

Finally, buddy boyos. Tomorrow, I'm leaving this fucking society. Everything is settled.

I know where I'm heading to, I don't know if I'll make it though. Don't know, don't care. I would rather die than return in this hellish mess called the human society. I cannot stand being extremely lonely, touch-starved AND seeing others having far better lives than me. It's too crushing, I really cannot take it anymore.

I don't even take myself seriously anymore. I'm not a man, I'm a joke of a man. Say whatever you want to say, that it's cucked to think that way - I couldn't care less. It's painfully true. When I look at myself, all I see is an emasculated manlet with no beauty, no force, no stature, no charisma - nothing for himself. And emotionally-speaking, well I'm far less resilient than almost everyone here (only talking about actual incels, LARPers go fuck yourselves). Good job to you, brocels.

If living in society as an incel taught my one rule, well it's that what I want holds no value. I never wanted to leave, and living in nature is probably going to be a nightmare-ish experience until I die. I'm simply left with no other logical choice at this point.

Now I'm not making this thread as a cry for help, or whatever attention-whoring behavior comes in your mind. My situation (and the situation of others here too) is inextricable, so it's no use asking for help. I failed to follow the societal flow, now I'm simply and purely doomed. There are things you must learn early, or else you'll always be off no matter how hard you try.

I'm making this thread as a thank-you message to all of you. Yeah, sounds emotional blabla - again, I don't care. I wanna say it, so I'm just saying it:

Thank you all.

This place is amazing to discuss with people in. Couldn't help me enough to handle my inceldom in the end, but it helped me to remain as sane as I could be.

(After tomorrow I probably won't have access to the Internet so yeah, even though this is a farewell post I'll still be able to read and reply to the replies for like the next 48 hours. Also, I'm tagging @mistersinister since he asked me when I'm leaving. Well, now you know bro.)
based and hermitpilled

Fuck, boys, i Hope he found a secret oasis along with a gaggle of fruit and mushrooms do hé Can kick it out there