Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time to go back to where it all began.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
... in nature.

Finally, buddy boyos. Tomorrow, I'm leaving this fucking society. Everything is settled.

I know where I'm heading to, I don't know if I'll make it though. Don't know, don't care. I would rather die than return in this hellish mess called the human society. I cannot stand being extremely lonely, touch-starved AND seeing others having far better lives than me. It's too crushing, I really cannot take it anymore.

I don't even take myself seriously anymore. I'm not a man, I'm a joke of a man. Say whatever you want to say, that it's cucked to think that way - I couldn't care less. It's painfully true. When I look at myself, all I see is an emasculated manlet with no beauty, no force, no stature, no charisma - nothing for himself. And emotionally-speaking, well I'm far less resilient than almost everyone here (only talking about actual incels, LARPers go fuck yourselves). Good job to you, brocels.

If living in society as an incel taught my one rule, well it's that what I want holds no value. I never wanted to leave, and living in nature is probably going to be a nightmare-ish experience until I die. I'm simply left with no other logical choice at this point.

Now I'm not making this thread as a cry for help, or whatever attention-whoring behavior comes in your mind. My situation (and the situation of others here too) is inextricable, so it's no use asking for help. I failed to follow the societal flow, now I'm simply and purely doomed. There are things you must learn early, or else you'll always be off no matter how hard you try.

I'm making this thread as a thank-you message to all of you. Yeah, sounds emotional blabla - again, I don't care. I wanna say it, so I'm just saying it:

Thank you all.

This place is amazing to discuss with people in. Couldn't help me enough to handle my inceldom in the end, but it helped me to remain as sane as I could be.

(After tomorrow I probably won't have access to the Internet so yeah, even though this is a farewell post I'll still be able to read and reply to the replies for like the next 48 hours. Also, I'm tagging @mistersinister since he asked me when I'm leaving. Well, now you know bro.)

see you tomorrow

Into the wilderness?

or rope?

Almost funny
i try, but srs if you manage to check out of soyciety and go off the grid massive props to you. i've always thought about doing it

Good luck brocel, i hope you find some peace in hermitmaxxing away from the society that rages over everyones problems, but ours fall on deaf ears. You should pack calorie dense canned food and rehydratation packs.

Into the wilderness?

or rope?
Wilderness.

i try, but srs if you manage to check out of soyciety and go off the grid massive props to you. i've always thought about doing it
It's not like they could do much to force me back anyways. Also have enough pills to lethally overdose twice so if I need to off myself before being caught, I can.

Last edited:
Good luck brocel, i hope you find some peace in hermitmaxxing away from the society that rages over everyones problems, but ours fall on deaf ears. You should pack calorie dense canned food and rehydratation packs.
Thank you. I hope I'll achieve peace too.

Most of my food is lyophilized food, and water. But I'll have to learn quickly how to eat in nature, otherwise I'll die within two weeks at most.

Thank you. I hope I'll achieve peace too.

Most of my food is lyophilized food, and water. But I'll have to learn quickly how to eat in nature, otherwise I'll die within two weeks at most.
You can ask @MarquisDeSade for some tips. Maybe google nearby national parks or forests, see if they are near public tap water, public bathroom or river, and does it has fruits or nuts trees growing there. Maybe you could move to a village. Sell what you own and buy small property in some God forsaken Village.

You can ask @MarquisDeSade for some tips. Maybe google nearby national parks or forests, see if they are near public tap water, public bathroom or river, and does it has fruits or nuts trees growing there. Maybe you could move to a village. Sell what you own and buy small property in some God forsaken Village.
Thanks for telling me about him.

I'm not moving to any village, I don't want to see any human around me. No-one.

Nonetheless I'm going to a pretty isolated place, there are lots of mushrooms (yes, comestible). I'm fairly sure there are lots of fruits there too.

Enjoy your life in the woods

Goodbye brocel.
May you find peace in the woods.

Very based. I hope you will adapt to the nature and be able to live in it like the native americans did. You have picked a spot where it's warm all year, right? Otherwise I don't think you're gonna make it.

OP playing Minecraft IRL

Very based. I hope you will adapt to the nature and be able to live in it like the native americans did. You have picked a spot where it's warm all year, right? Otherwise I don't think you're gonna make it.
I can only hope for that too, otherwise...

And to answer your question: well, warm is a bit of an exaggeration but it's far from the coldest place in my country. I also have some preparation, so this shouldn't be a problem.

OP playing Minecraft IRL
Since I've never played Minecraft I gotta say it's pretty ironic.

Where do you live? I would naturemaxx but I live in desert
I live in France.

Thanks for telling me about him.

I'm not moving to any village, I don't want to see any human around me. No-one.

Nonetheless I'm going to a pretty isolated place, there are lots of mushrooms (yes, comestible). I'm fairly sure there are lots of fruits there too.
It's a tough world and reality hobomaxxing. You need supplies to make it all year long with constantly changing weather patterns and things to boost your own morale in between daily. Some common items will decide if you live or die in survival, everyday is a gamble with your own life. Once you get past all of that it is doable, but overall unpleasant in experience. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Over for desertcels
I live in the desert over here, your real struggle is the constant shift between extreme heat during the day and sometimes extreme cold at night. Something to think about for anyone thinking of doing what I am currently. The desert can be a cruel temptress at times. Also, sand storms during summer is regularly periodic, definitely suggest eye goggles. You'll have sand in your eyes, mouth, and hair, very unpleasant. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade maxxing

It's a tough world and reality hobomaxxing. You need supplies to make it all year long with constantly changing weather patterns and things to boost your own morale in between daily. Some common items will decide if you live or die in survival, everyday is a gamble with your own life. Once you get past all of that it is doable, but overall unpleasant in experience. :feelsjuice:
To be fair, it's not like I care if I survive or not. As long as I'm out of this shitty society.

Thanks nonetheless.

To be fair, it's not like I care if I survive or not. As long as I'm out of this shitty society.

Thanks nonetheless.
I have a saying for this sentiment in the wilderness that I've coined living in the bush, dying is very easy, surviving and living is extremely hard. :feelsjuice:

I have a saying for this sentiment in the wilderness that I've coined living in the bush, dying is very easy, surviving and living is extremely hard. :feelsjuice:
How long have you been living that way btw?

How long have you been living that way btw?
Eight months, but even before all of this I've always been a survival and outdoors enthusiast in my travels visiting a variety of natural wilderness state parks throughout North America. I would have to say deserts are my favorite natural landscapes of them all, I really like the southwest. :feelsjuice:

Eight months, but even before all of this I've always been a survival and outdoors enthusiast in my travels visiting a variety of natural wilderness state parks throughout North America. I would have to say deserts are my favorite natural landscapes of them all, I really like the southwest. :feelsjuice:
Damn bro. You've unironically touched grass quite a bit lol.

I always dreamed about living away from the soyciety. Too bad you may feel very lonely.

Wilderness.
Here is "nice to have items" list for you brocel

• A kinetic shotgun and some ammo
  • A bottle of gun oil
  • A bow and arrows
  • Some paper book describing the fauna you are going to live in
  • Some paper book about long term solo survival in the wilderness
  • A map
  • Hand crank generator
  • Solar panels
  • Wind turbine
  • An Ipad with offline wikipedia
  • An Ipad with offline educational youtube videos (solo survival, carpentery etc.)
  • Very durable outfits
  • Thermal underwears
  • An axe
  • A saw
  • Couple of good knifes with different purposes
  • A pocket knife
  • A well made sleeping bag
  • Couple of good ligthers and a dozen tank of lighter fluids / or a propane torch with a dozen propane tanks
  • Couple of fire starter sticks
  • Some cooking wear like pans etc.
  • Couple of first aid sets
  • Nails and screws
  • Tools like a screwdriver, hammer, grinders, raspes, sand paper etc. (Go to a hardware store and buy all kinds of manual tools)
  • Different pairs of gloves for different purposes.
  • Couple of very durable shoes
  • Couple of digital casio watches
  • A pocket watch or a regular mechanic watch (optional)
  • Two durable water resistant big luggages
  • A durable water resistant backpack
  • A bottle of olive oil

Last edited:
I always dreamed about living away from the soyciety. Too bad you may feel very lonely.
That's what I thought, but if anything, I'd rather be completely alone (and still lonely) than being completely lonely and being reminded every day of what I'll never get.

Here is "nice to have items" list for you brocel

• A kinetic shotgun and some ammo
  • A bottle of gun oil
  • A bow and arrows
  • Some paper book describing the fauna you are going to live in
  • Some paper book about long term solo survival in the wilderness
  • A map
  • Hand crank generator
  • Solar panels
  • Wind turbine
  • An Ipad with offline wikipedia
  • An Ipad with offline educational youtube videos (solo survival, carpentery etc.)
  • Very durable outfits
  • Thermal underwears
  • An axe
  • A saw
  • Couple of good knifes with different purposes
  • A pocket knife
  • A well made sleeping bag
  • Couple of good ligthers and a dozen tank of lighter fluids / or a propane torch with a dozen propane tanks
  • Couple of fire starter sticks
  • Some cooking wear like pans etc.
  • Couple of first aid sets
  • Nails and screws
  • Tools like a screwdriver, hammer, grinders, raspes, sand paper etc. (Go to a hardware store and buy all kinds of manual tools)
  • Different pairs of gloves for different purposes.
  • Couple of very durable shoes
  • Couple of digital casio watches
  • A pocket watch or a regular mechanic watch (optional)
  • Two durable water resistant big luggages
  • A durable water resistant backpack
  • A bottle of olive oil
Apart from the knife, all the weapon stuff you mentioned is strictly forbidden in my country. I don't have a car, which means I have to take public transports before getting out. Cucked by the laws...

Just wage slave and fuck hookers. That's a way better way to go out than living in the wilderness.

That's what I thought, but if anything, I'd rather be completely alone (and still lonely) than being completely lonely and being reminded every day of what I'll never get.
Being away from people is not for everyone. I once wanted to spent the night near the abandoned manor located 29 km away from my city. Till evening I failed to find this manor, in the forest there were many flies, screams of birds I never heard before. I felt so strong loneliness and depression so I went to my city through night.

Being away from people is not for everyone. I once wanted to spent the night near the abandoned manor located 29 km away from my city. Till evening I failed to find this manor, in the forest there were many flies, screams of birds I never heard before. I felt so strong loneliness and depression so I went to my city through night.
I see. Were you forced to spend the night there?

See you tomorrow

Based and uncle Ted pilled, may you do well and may your caveman ancestors guide you

No, I just went back.
Well, then my situation is different. No one directly forced me to leave. It's a decision I took months ago already, and there is no going back (that's where it's different).

how are you gonna take shit :feelshaha:

My train's coming in less than an hour. Very excited bros

I cannot stand being extremely lonely, touch-starved AND seeing others having far better lives than me. It's too crushing, I really cannot take it anymore.
i feel like shit now. Still no girl to hang out with, to have a meaningful relationship, its not all about sex. Yet they choose to surrender their bodies and minds to jocks and sociopaths.