Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its so suifuel going outside in curryland! So many """people""" look like deformed zombies! They are so disgusting they can't even be called subhuman!

same, all my fellow collegecels are trucel tier :lul:

The capital of shitskinland! :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've seen MANY ricecels but none of them are at the level of currycels.

Bro this turk.was coping the other day saying curries mogged gooks not possible I've never met 1 good looking curry irl they are fat bug eyed round jaw patchy beard recessed subumans so are gooks but there facial features are cute rather than rapey

Bro this turk.was coping the other day saying curries mogged gooks not possible I've never met 1 good looking curry irl they are fat bug eyed round jaw patchy beard recessed subumans so are gooks but there facial features are cute rather than rapey

cope curry chads mog gook chads to hell and back

you're ugly and you live with the ugly, so that helps you blend in perfectly

The thing with Asians is that they have lighter skin, neotenous features, and are FAAAAAAAR more hygienic than dirty curries

Their issue is lacking sex appeal rather than being disgustingly unattractive like curries are

I've seen MANY ricecels but none of them are at the level of currycels.
curries masculinity mog rices tho, ricecels can't even grow beards

Sadly I'm white and I can't just blend in with anybody. No matter where I go I'll always look different.

The thing with Asians is that they have lighter skin, neotenous features, and are FAAAAAAAR more hygienic than dirty curries

Their issue is lacking sex appeal rather than being disgustingly unattractive like curries are

Yeah basically on the plus side I'm tall for being a curry my facial features are pajeet as fuck though

My other nostil has collapsed so i look like an idiot, Why would i go outside, I have home deliveries tho.

Have you ever felt like someone can be “passively annoying”? Like they don’t even necessarily have to engage with you or even behave in a distracting way, but their general mannerisms and the way they are just piss you off?

That’s how I feel about the majority of curries and especially mainlander curries. Their grotesque appearances and the downright repulsive way in which they carry themselves just make them infuriating to even look at

Yeah basically on the plus side I'm tall for being a curry my facial features are pajeet as fuck though
Same. Thinking of growing my hair out into a messy mop and contactfrauding in order to hide some of my failos

Have you ever felt like someone can be “passively annoying”? Like they don’t even necessarily have to engage with you or even behave in a distracting way, but their general mannerisms and the way they are just piss you off?

That’s how I feel about the majority of curries and especially mainlander curries. Their grotesque appearances and the repulsive way in which they carry themselves just makes them infuriating to even look at
Yes, their very essence is one of pestilence.

still mogs most ricecels
Oh my fucking god dude there’s no way you actually think that :feelskek:

I’m sick of all you on here who have so much as even an IOTA of pride to be a curry, every last one of you curry pride copers needs to be banned off this site!!

That’s how I feel about the majority of curries and especially mainlander curries. Their grotesque appearances and the downright repulsive way in which they carry themselves just make them infuriating to even look at
Yes, their very essence is one of pestilence.
agreed. Every time I went to curryland's actual good looking nature areas, the experience would be ruined by seeing some shitskin pajeet/pajeetas eventually. There's something so disgusting and repulsive about seeing so many of these brainwashed cockroaches. I know I am curry myself, but mentally speaking, I don't feel the same as the rest.

The way many of them walk, talk, act, smell etc. It's just so fucking repulsive.

I’m sick of all you on here who have so much as even an IOTA of pride to be a curry, every last one of you curry pride copers needs to be banned off this site!!
Insane to me some curries can cope with curry nationalism or even curry racial supremacy.

Why do you hate India so much? Not hating India relentlessly doesn't make me a troll
you haven't visited the shithole. If you visit and live there for one month, you'll understand the pain of the self hating curries.

you're ugly and you live with the ugly, so that helps you blend in perfectly
It'll also makes you feel worse in some ways though. Just seeing walking human roaches everywhere ruins one's mood

you haven't visited the shithole. If you visit and live there for one month, you'll understand the pain of the self hating curries.
I wouldn't wish this existence on my worst enemy.

I wouldn't wish this existence on my worst enemy.
Honestly being curry might be worse than being disabled. At least a white disabled can cope with history. Or if he has no vision, he can't see his ugly face and others' ugly faces.

agreed. Every time I went to curryland's actual good looking nature areas, the experience would be ruined by seeing some shitskin pajeet/pajeetas eventually. There's something so disgusting and repulsive about seeing so many of these brainwashed cockroaches. I know I am curry myself, but mentally speaking, I don't feel the same as the rest.

The way many of them walk, talk, act, smell etc. It's just so fucking repulsive.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Insane to me some curries can cope with curry nationalism or even curry racial supremacy.
“Curry” and “supreme” are antonyms

Just seeing walking human roaches everywhere ruins one's mood
This reason alone is enough to make curryland the most depressing place to live, don’t even need to factor in the climate, rampant poverty, etc.

This reason alone is enough to make curryland the most depressing place to live, don’t even need to factor in the climate, rampant poverty, etc.
Everytime I go to the few curry majority neighborhoods in my area in the US. My mood always takes hit. Just really too bad.

Everytime I go to the few curry majority neighborhoods in my area in the US
I unfortunately live in such a neighborhood :feelsrope:

Tbh it’s preferable to getting mogged left and right, plus this is a middle class suburbs so the curries here are much more hygienic compared to currylandera

just saying curries masculinity mog rices. Ricemen look like literal children, even they themselves admit it. Curries may be ugly but they do look more masc with dark skin and beards.

Not crowded (compared to curryland), not dirty, many Iranians are white-passing etc, overall mogs India to hell even where I live which is in the middle of a desert still better and cleaner than shitdia
America Sanctions, Israeli bombs, and now the Taliban is invading. Stay clear of the middle east if you want to survive the first half of the 21th century.

Why do you hate India so much?
Its a pretty common phenomena actually. Curries who leave curryland start hating it because its undeveloped shithole with hard life compared to whatever country they run off to. Next step is to squarely blame curries for this situation which leads to hatred. Expats exhibiting this behaviour is pretty much a meme at this point and much older than concepts of inceldom or blackpil. Some of them may then adopt the western racial theory and start hating the "curry race" (whatever that is)

Notice that its never the mainland ethnics who behave in such a manner