Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so sad that we replace socialization with this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Normal are constantly making memories, and those memories are almost always related to doing stuff with other people.

I tried for the past 2 days to enjoy a whole bunch of stuff: movies, anime, manga, novels, games. And they all felt so hollow.

And for example about anime ... I recalled nostalgically stuff from like 5th grade. I guess that's around the time I stopped forming memories, or at least a few years before. There was a girl in class also watching anime, and while she didn't pay any attention to me even when I liked her till 12th grade (she was kind of a nerd and a weird girl so I guess I thought I might've had a chance with her, but I never did though I'm sure she knew I liked her), I still have memories associated with watching a few anime series that she was discussing during break time, at least with others.

I watched those anime series all alone but I still am nostalgic after them because they had a social context. Because I heard others talking about them, and maybe I said a few words too (though iirc I might've kept it secret that I was watching these things).

But now I have no memories for so many years cause ... they lack social context. Even now, I can't properly enjoy things, cause it's just me consuming and forgetting once the series is over. Because there's no social investment, no emotional investment, it's just something I consumed like a bag of chips and then I forget it forever.

I guess this is why I posted so much on this forum. It felt like it gave my days a social element. Felt like posting and having these posts read by some people would give these years some sort of feeling when I recall them afterwards. Like somebody out there remembers me for who I was these few years. Cause unlike that 5th grade time when I was watching anime, for the rest of my life I'll look back to my teens and my twenties and it'll just be a blur. I won't be nostalgic after anything cause no memories were formed. My actions had no social context so they had no emotional weight, no point, no way to turn into memories.

And worst of all, I'm now an adult, and adults are supposed to already have had a bunch of social experiences, to have a social circle, and from now on for them it's just grinding at a job and starting a family and going through life with less time for friends and such. Not that it matters, I'm too avoidant and anxious to a pathological level to actually change and start socializing. I tried, it just ended up worse for me in the end.

Last edited:
Reading this makes me want to kill myself

Nothing exciting happens in my life.

I really don't, which is why I barely talk. My socialization comes from singleplayer games.

It's not sad.. because socialization is manipulation if you think otherwise you are retarded asf.

I have never been popular, so how else could I socialize?

My games have gotten weirder and weirder and more difficult just to get some sense of fun from them. I'm really good at online games now and having almost no fun. Meanwhile Normies are crying how "sweaty" these games are and I am effortlessly doing well every game, and that's not even a brag I have just played it too much.

Nothing exciting happens in my life.
When I login to incels.co and see a red notification is the only time my heart skips a beat anymore.
I hate holidays and tomorow is going to be ass. I have nothing to be thankful for. I want someone to kill me.

When I login to incels.co and see a red notification is the only time my heart skips a beat anymore.
I hate holidays and tomorow is going to be ass. I have nothing to be thankful for. I want someone to kill me.
Same thing

Top tier relatable content as always

I dont feel like i've ever truly lived. If I somehow ascended and got a girl interested in me ... how would I ever talk about my past life? There's nothing to talk about, I don't remember anything. I'd have to make shit up and invent a whole life
Probably best to start making shit up
You were an Angolian drug smuggler before you met her, and she made you forget your past pirate ways.

Probably best to start making shit up
You were an Angolian drug smuggler before you met her, and she made you forget your past pirate ways.
:feelsgah::feelskek:

the written language has some advantages over the spoken word though. your voice doesn't matter. your avi replaces your face. you can read coherent sentences without being interrupted by laughing foids or chads.

Rather online with the boyos than offline with the normies

Can't we have local incel clubs and meet ups

The FBI would get us and remember this is Chads.is so actual incels would get mogged
How would they get us bro we haven't done shit
U need to be proven guilty enough with the FBI fear mongering no incel I know had ever gotten into trouble with the FBI cucks

Socialization went extinct not too long ago.
And some sub-species of it survived until very recently.
And it was because of human predation.
But now, what other choice do I have other than this forum?

False dichotomy. I don't even have the option of socialization outside of here, truthfully. So IT doesn't technically replace anything for me.

The FBI would get us and remember this is Chads.is so actual incels would get mogged
The FBI already knows where you live if you are American.

I ain't replacing shit. I had no socialization. If anything, I've added socialization to my life by joining this forum.

I'd meet local incels in my area(there are millions of them jfl) but unfortunately none of them are blackpiiled so I'd get mob lynched by a bunch of simp virgin but not incel cucks ngl jflsrs

Like people don't disgusted by my face when i try to talk to them:feelsaww:

The social contract of society is null and void. To be fair people are so brainwashed and bogged down that its pretty unfulling to talk to most people. Most people are not deep individuals nor do they have anything behind their eyes so its a lonely life if you are an incel but really we had no choice in being in the situations that we are in so try to find inspiration. I plan on becoming a writer and writing short stories. Hopefully one day i get published.

Normal are constantly making memories, and those memories are almost always related to doing stuff with other people.

I tried for the past 2 days to enjoy a whole bunch of stuff: movies, anime, manga, novels, games. And they all felt so hollow.

And for example about anime ... I recalled nostalgically stuff from like 5th grade. I guess that's around the time I stopped forming memories, or at least a few years before. There was a girl in class also watching anime, and while she didn't pay any attention to me even when I liked her till 12th grade (she was kind of a nerd and a weird girl so I guess I thought I might've had a chance with her, but I never did though I'm sure she knew I liked her), I still have memories associated with watching a few anime series that she was discussing during break time, at least with others.

I watched those anime series all alone but I still am nostalgic after them because they had a social context. Because I heard others talking about them, and maybe I said a few words too (though iirc I might've kept it secret that I was watching these things).

But now I have no memories for so many years cause ... they lack social context. Even now, I can't properly enjoy things, cause it's just me consuming and forgetting once the series is over. Because there's no social investment, no emotional investment, it's just something I consumed like a bag of chips and then I forget it forever.

I guess this is why I posted so much on this forum. It felt like it gave my days a social element. Felt like posting and having these posts read by some people would give these years some sort of feeling when I recall them afterwards. Like somebody out there remembers me for who I was these few years. Cause unlike that 5th grade time when I was watching anime, for the rest of my life I'll look back to my teens and my twenties and it'll just be a blur. I won't be nostalgic after anything cause no memories were formed. My actions had no social context so they had no emotional weight, no point, no way to turn into memories.

And worst of all, I'm now an adult, and adults are supposed to already have had a bunch of social experiences, to have a social circle, and from now on for them it's just grinding at a job and starting a family and going through life with less time for friends and such. Not that it matters, I'm too avoidant and anxious to a pathological level to actually change and start socializing. I tried, it just ended up worse for me in the end.
Wish I could reverse time back to primary/middle school when I watched a bunch of animes and they gave me 200x more dopamine and filled my heart with so much excitmenet or sadness compared to now
I the only time I truly EXPERIENCED the feeling of nostalgia was when I was around 14 watching first episodes of GTO on the internet that I used to have recorded on VHS when I was 5
Ngl seeing the scenes I had vivid feelings for encoded in my brain but not exactly remembering the exact context was a great ride
Felt comfy like I was coming to my real home
Reverting to the long forgotten state of warmth and carelessness like in mother's womb :p

Dude, I get it. I watched so many series back in the day that I never shared with anyone else. They were so formative to me but tho I knew many thousands of others loved them I had no way to connect, and I knew any woman would just roll their eyes at.
We should just all go to a Steak & Shake or a Denny's or something like that. I have known so many dudes who were on the borders of inceldom if not full incel who had a great D&D group or something. It can be done

I've replaced socialization with my computer for decades.

I dont replace socialization with nothing, i am not active with this forum, but outside i do nothing with people, with people that matter neither; school had times that i remember that i wanted everything different, anime also makes me emotional because of a lot of reasons this is just one, either way this is all sad, no way now

I echo the sentiment but you need the initial energy for people to want to do it, I would be happy to meet up with people from the UK, the thing is the people on this site are a fraction of the population so I would imagine it would be difficult to meet up in a relatively local meeting, maybe an IQcel could organise a yearly meet in America (I think the UK would ban it, UK seems to have a reputation of banning people that left wingers don't agree with)

Furthermore if people protest the meetup, get some extremely loud speakers with subwoofers and play some Richard Wagner to them

Last edited:
No reason to make memories whats the point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back