Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so sad that we replace socialization with this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Normal are constantly making memories, and those memories are almost always related to doing stuff with other people.

I tried for the past 2 days to enjoy a whole bunch of stuff: movies, anime, manga, novels, games. And they all felt so hollow.

And for example about anime ... I recalled nostalgically stuff from like 5th grade. I guess that's around the time I stopped forming memories, or at least a few years before. There was a girl in class also watching anime, and while she didn't pay any attention to me even when I liked her till 12th grade (she was kind of a nerd and a weird girl so I guess I thought I might've had a chance with her, but I never did though I'm sure she knew I liked her), I still have memories associated with watching a few anime series that she was discussing during break time, at least with others.

I watched those anime series all alone but I still am nostalgic after them because they had a social context. Because I heard others talking about them, and maybe I said a few words too (though iirc I might've kept it secret that I was watching these things).

But now I have no memories for so many years cause ... they lack social context. Even now, I can't properly enjoy things, cause it's just me consuming and forgetting once the series is over. Because there's no social investment, no emotional investment, it's just something I consumed like a bag of chips and then I forget it forever.

I guess this is why I posted so much on this forum. It felt like it gave my days a social element. Felt like posting and having these posts read by some people would give these years some sort of feeling when I recall them afterwards. Like somebody out there remembers me for who I was these few years. Cause unlike that 5th grade time when I was watching anime, for the rest of my life I'll look back to my teens and my twenties and it'll just be a blur. I won't be nostalgic after anything cause no memories were formed. My actions had no social context so they had no emotional weight, no point, no way to turn into memories.

And worst of all, I'm now an adult, and adults are supposed to already have had a bunch of social experiences, to have a social circle, and from now on for them it's just grinding at a job and starting a family and going through life with less time for friends and such. Not that it matters, I'm too avoidant and anxious to a pathological level to actually change and start socializing. I tried, it just ended up worse for me in the end.

Last edited:
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
117d 23h 30m
Pitar62 said:
Holy shit I just noticed you can't keep memories if they have no social context? I mean, nothing is memorable alone. If you remember something, it's always the interactions with others.
Yeah it was a weird realization for me too but the more I think about it the more I realize that's the case. Especially in the long term.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
120d 21h 47m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its because of society is the way we are. what else are we supposed to do with a society that promotes loneliness towards ugly males

EdgyPatrician

EdgyPatrician

Dreams don't come true for people like us
★★★
4d 21h 44m
Virginp0wers said:
less annoying than trying to interact with normies who you cant relate at all to

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
34d 46m
stravinsky said:
I'm not a normie or even a failed one so I don't care, socialization is nothing to me, I couldn't care less.
tbh

This post sounds like neurotypical problems ngl

On the contrary I hate forced socialization (at work, with roommates ....) I've always been better off alone.

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Officer
★★★
14d 9h 3m
Reading this makes me want to kill myself

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
39d 16h 7m
Deleted member 29003

Deleted member 29003

You can't get out of the game
-
23d 16h 10m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
What else is there jfl.
Nothing, this world is gay and soy :soy: :soy:

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
122d 11h 29m
Nothing exciting happens in my life.

Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
117d 9h 9m
I really don't, which is why I barely talk. My socialization comes from singleplayer games.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
21d 1m
It's not sad.. because socialization is manipulation if you think otherwise you are retarded asf.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
137d 9h 13m
I have never been popular, so how else could I socialize?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
95d 7h 55m
My games have gotten weirder and weirder and more difficult just to get some sense of fun from them. I'm really good at online games now and having almost no fun. Meanwhile Normies are crying how "sweaty" these games are and I am effortlessly doing well every game, and that's not even a brag I have just played it too much.

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★
23d 20h 39m
Pengwin said:
Nothing exciting happens in my life.
When I login to incels.co and see a red notification is the only time my heart skips a beat anymore.
I hate holidays and tomorow is going to be ass. I have nothing to be thankful for. I want someone to kill me.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
39d 16h 7m
lifeisbullshit95 said:
It's not sad.. because socialization is manipulation if you think otherwise you are retarded asf.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 19h 6m
SlayerSlayer said:
less sad than going to clubs and end up with a felony and getting raped in prison for cold approaching

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
107d 3h 46m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
What would you prefer, staring at the wall all day? Nobody chose to be here
That's why painting was invented...

It hides the staring at the wall

Incellio

Incellio

Deepseacel, worst eye area in the world.
14d 3h 58m
Pumkin said:
When I login to incels.co and see a red notification is the only time my heart skips a beat anymore.
I hate holidays and tomorow is going to be ass. I have nothing to be thankful for. I want someone to kill me.
Same thing

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★
36d 6h 15m
Gymcelled said:
Top tier relatable content as always

I dont feel like i've ever truly lived. If I somehow ascended and got a girl interested in me ... how would I ever talk about my past life? There's nothing to talk about, I don't remember anything. I'd have to make shit up and invent a whole life
Probably best to start making shit up
You were an Angolian drug smuggler before you met her, and she made you forget your past pirate ways.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
120d 15h 18m
Sportbro said:
Probably best to start making shit up
You were an Angolian drug smuggler before you met her, and she made you forget your past pirate ways.
:feelsgah::feelskek:

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
51d 4h 11m
the written language has some advantages over the spoken word though. your voice doesn't matter. your avi replaces your face. you can read coherent sentences without being interrupted by laughing foids or chads.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
86d 14h 17m
Rather online with the boyos than offline with the normies

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
Can't we have local incel clubs and meet ups

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
Currycel25 said:
The FBI would get us and remember this is Chads.is so actual incels would get mogged

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
Broly said:
The FBI would get us and remember this is Chads.is so actual incels would get mogged
How would they get us bro we haven't done shit
U need to be proven guilty enough with the FBI fear mongering no incel I know had ever gotten into trouble with the FBI cucks

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
Currycel25 said:
How would they get us bro we haven't done shit
U need to be proven guilty enough with the FBI fear mongering no incel I know had ever gotten into trouble with the FBI cucks
you may be right but i wouldnt be surprised if they thought lonely virgins were more of a threat than terrorists

Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
27d 18h 34m
Socialization went extinct not too long ago.
And some sub-species of it survived until very recently.
And it was because of human predation.
But now, what other choice do I have other than this forum?

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
10d 17h 3m
False dichotomy. I don't even have the option of socialization outside of here, truthfully. So IT doesn't technically replace anything for me.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★
13d 10h 11m
Broly said:
The FBI already knows where you live if you are American.

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
The FBI already knows where you live if you are American.
looks like its already over for me then

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
31d 1h 15m
I ain't replacing shit. I had no socialization. If anything, I've added socialization to my life by joining this forum.

Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
31d 14h 10m
Currycel25 said:
I'd meet local incels in my area(there are millions of them jfl) but unfortunately none of them are blackpiiled so I'd get mob lynched by a bunch of simp virgin but not incel cucks ngl jflsrs

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
107d 3h 46m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I ain't replacing shit. I had no socialization. If anything, I've added socialization to my life by joining this forum.
Same hear bro!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8