Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so obvious that Reddit was designed as a subversion tool.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I was on many internet forums over the years before Reddit existed.

In all my time on the internet, I never came across ANYTHING online with a signup like that. Never before had I come across a forum where you could just sign up without a valid e-mail address and immediately begin posting shit. Granted, these days, you need to rack up a lot of gay "karma" in order to post anywhere, but it wasn't always like that.

Every other website, if you wanted to sign up, you needed to do some kind of confirmation. You at least needed to create a fake throwaway e-mail and follow some kind of link.

Reddit was clearly designed this way specifically so that Russian and Chinese disinformation agents could sign up easily and create their troll/bot accounts to subvert western nations.

It really annoys me when I see anti-"woke" (formerly known as "anti-SJW") commentators pontificating about "what happened." They act like it's some kind of complex process that happened naturally, rather than what it really was: A fucking complete shift in society that happened in 2012 onward that was completely uncanny and clearly caused by a foreign nation.

The SJW soyfag globohomo shit was a MEME. It's as simple as that. It was stuff that had been fringe for a long time becoming the mainstream for seemingly no reason whatsoever. This can only happen through "Active Measures" propaganda.

Before 2012, the United States in particular had been moving towards the exact opposite. We were taking the "South Park" approach: The way to address the supposed "bigotry" was to make "racist"/"sexist"/"homophobic" jokes, and tell people to fuck off, because it's "free speech." Of course, free speech is actually a joke, and doesn't actually exist, as I have said before, but the general idea of not being a bunch of whining faggots who are sensitive to words was a noble idea.

This was the overwhelming view among liberals. They heard all of the arguments for why you shouldn't say "faggot", or make fun of gay people, or make racist or sexist jokes, and they dismissed them.

Then from 2012 onward, they all changed their mind for absolutely no reason. No new arguments were ever presented. They just did things their former selves would have slapped them for.

It started in 2012 with the radical feminism shit. If you were on any internet forum prior to 2012, the only time you would come across feminist garbage was from certain WOMEN. You would NEVER come across MEN saying that shit, except the occasional simp saying it to a chick he was simping for, and then talking like a normal guy around other guys.

Men on internet forums would say things like, "she has nice tits, but her face is meh. I'd still hit it, but she's not THAT hot, dude."

That same guy turned into a soyfag in 2012, "calling out" tockthick and problematic thtatementh on R/ShitRedditSays.

That all started on Reddit. I was viewing many other internet forums, as well as tons of Youtube comments in 2012. I never saw any man spewing that feminism garbage until I came across SRS soyfags sarcastically telling "misogynists" how they were "so edgy" and "brave." That's how Redditors completely destroyed the word, "edgy," which is supposed to mean, "avant garde," NOT "intentionally offensive/controversial."

The complete bastardization and overuse of the word, "cringe," using it as a noun or adjective instead of a verb, and the invention of the non-word, "cringy" in place of "cringe-worthy," also came from Reddit. It went from Reddit to everywhere else, and I saw it happen over time.

Also in 2012, you had Macklemore and his "Same Love" shit that started the obsession with domesticating the homosexual.

In 2013, you had the Black Lives Matter nonsense after the correct acquittal of George Zimmerman for self-defense against a teenage negro who slammed his head into the pavement.

And then in 2014, SJWs jumped the shark with the Brucelyn Jenner shit.

You see, the feminist, gay, and negro shit had always been known to everyone through mainstream media, even though these were fringe views. Most people believed in "free speech," but there had always been some whiny cunts complaining about "misogyny" and "objectification," and racist negroes complaining about how "da po-lice is waissis," and homosexuals whining about people saying "gay" and "faggot" as insults.

But the tranny shit was beyond fringe. It was shit almost nobody had ever even heard before. People had heard of trannies themselves, of course, but the "gender is a thocial conthrtuct" garbage was completely new to people. The "you will refer to me as ZIR" and "I identify as a goldfish" shit was accepted by the universties, but normies started to notice the shit that had previously just been noticed by introverts who live on the internet.

The way Active Measures/ideological subversion works is the enemy nation finds fringe views that are in conflict with the society they are trying to subvert and works to increase the visibility of those views and recruit people who are susceptible to that rhetoric to their side.

In the case of Reddit, the Russians and Chinese obviously created accounts to promote all of this degenerate shit, and with the appearance of thousands of different "people" on Reddit believing that there are 989843984398439843988 genders, and that we need to defund the police and throw men in prison for looking at a woman's ass, "free speech" liberals caved under the illusion of a changing culture.

Look at Alexis Ohanian. He is the quintessential soyfag. And look at who he married. I'm not even trying to be entertaining here: It is OBVIOUS what goes on in their bedroom just by looking at them. Does anybody here seriously have ANY doubt that she pegs him?

serena-williams-alexis-220928-a0d317.jpg

I would bet you a lot of money he is on Russian's payroll.

Tl;dr: Don't care.

I've had people tell me "Go back to Reddit" when I'm not even on Reddit and these people are browsing it every day. So people understand that Reddit is bad but can't get over it for some reason.

least schizo .is user

Also LMFAO thinking Reddit is Chinese/Russian and not Zionist. Anyone with an anti-Zionist opinion on there is instantly banned permanently ditto for anyone with an anti-Ukraine opinion.

I made a post simply saying "not all Israeli's are innocent, the media isn't telling everything about this matter" and few hours later:

This was on r/worldnews, the biggest Anglo-Zionist propaganda sub with 90% bot accounts and the other 10% have had lobotomy.

Also LMFAO thinking Reddit is Chinese/Russian and not Zionist. Anyone with an anti-Zionist opinion on there is instantly banned permanently ditto for anyone with an anti-Ukraine opinion.

The Jews absolutely play a huge role in Active Measures/Ideological Subversion, but that role is as useful idiots.

They control most of the media, and communists use them to disseminate their propaganda.

I'm talking about the secular Jews. It's David Goldshlong from the New York times, not Shlomo Shekelberg. Shlomo Shekelberg is Israel First, and he's open about it. He thinks even Ben Shapiro is degenerate for allowing his wife to leave the kitchen and become a doctor. He's too busy keeping kosher to subvert anyone. He just wants western nations to take all of the sand nigger immigrants, because they already have too many sand niggers in Israel. Completely understandable.

The secular Jews, on the other hand, HATE Israel. They're the biggest proponents of the myth of there being such a people as "Palestinians," which was coined in 1964 by Yasser Arafat, who was an Egyptian KGB agent.

Secular kikes are subverting Israel as well, because they've been used by the Soviets/Russians for a long time.

Don't forget that Ukraine is also corrupt. They were part of the Soviet Union, after all. They know that they need to use secular kikes to promote their agenda the same way the Russians and Chinese do.

But just look at who has the motive. Secular kikes have no nation to represent, as they reject Israel, They're a bunch of degenerate atheists who have no self-esteem, as Ted Kaczynski wrote about in his manifesto, and they're moved by any mention of people they believe to be "weak" and "inferior," since they identify with those types of people.

Negroes, fags, and any story of an "indigenus" people that lost a war over land, hence their sympathy for sand niggers who would cut their heads off.

They're perfect tools for subverting the United States.

Reddit was clearly designed this way specifically so that Russian and Chinese disinformation agents could sign up easily and create their troll/bot accounts to subvert western nations.
You mean the US government. Look around you retard, it's not Russia and China opening our borders and sending money to Israel. Our own government is looting the money vaults and genociding it's own people.
Ghislaine Maxwell, a Jew who kidnapped White children and sent them to an island for Jews to rape, was a moderator on the most popular subreddits. Much of what made it to the front page of reddit did so with her permission.
Like every popular social media site, it's used by kikes, for kikes, to brainwash goyim.

Reddit and Tiktok disseminate Chinese propaganda
Twitter/X disseminates Russian propaganda

Pushing extremist propaganda weakens the USA

Last edited:
I'd say it's the CIA behind it. The CIA was involved with Google and other tech giants as well. They're usually the ones pulling the strings. Also the cofounder of reddit whom advocated for freedom of speech mysteriously died.

I'm going to disagree here. It's not "le Ziggers!!!!1!" that are doing this to you. It's western society itself consuming itself in a massive sort of proverbial autoimmune disorder, caused by various elites within the west who've always been parasitic and imperialistic. Russia and China are not the main cause of this problem, and are probably just as affected negatively by this shit and these dogshit elites as well - even if it is in different ways.

Case in point, most of Plebbit shills for people like Cli(n)ton and Biden and all those associated with them, but the US elites and government keep whining about Russian involvement and and election rigging and whatnot. If Plebbit is pro-Russian, why would they support very obviously anti-Russian factions?

It is necessary for globalism to be liquidated for us to permanently eliminate further societal degeneration and maintain the idea of normalcy in our lives.

I'm going to disagree here. It's not "le Ziggers!!!!1!" that are doing this to you. It's western society itself consuming itself in a massive sort of proverbial autoimmune disorder, caused by various elites within the west who've always been parasitic and imperialistic. Russia and China are not the main cause of this problem, and are probably just as affected negatively by this shit and these dogshit elites as well - even if it is in different ways.

Case in point, most of Plebbit shills for people like Cli(n)ton and Biden and all those associated with them, but the US elites and government keep whining about Russian involvement and and election rigging and whatnot. If Plebbit is pro-Russian, why would they support very obviously anti-Russian factions?

Feminism is HIV, Wokeism is AIDS.

Feminism is HIV, Queer Theory is AIDS.

https://youtube.com/@newdiscourses?si=0tCc4iaElmFawXl1

James Lindsay describes this evolution is detail, Reddit just became the hub of those who used Tumblr.

The secular Jews, on the other hand, HATE Israel. They're the biggest proponents of the myth of there being such a people as "Palestinians," which was coined in 1964 by Yasser Arafat, who was an Egyptian KGB agent.

Secular kikes are subverting Israel as well, because they've been used by the Soviets/Russians for a long time.

It's not "Secular Jews", it's the Ashkenazim and they vehemently vote left-wing only and support mass-migration of Arabs into Israel.

View: https://youtu.be/yLoind0vKH8?si=CZZ9hDj1a6-1tbId

View: https://youtu.be/wvALGT26K20?si=xJaxD1E6ikx65fPp

Though the Ashkenazim will go extinct due to their own race mixing policies (I am literally a race mixed Ashkenazi Jew myself).

In 2013, you had the Black Lives Matter nonsense after the correct acquittal of George Zimmerman for self-defense against a teenage negro who slammed his head into the pavement.

I can't believe that I believed the mainstream media on this for so long, it took the whole Rittenhouse case for me to re-evaluate the whole Zimmerman case.

Say what you want about reddit, but at least they give their users as much control over their accounts/content as possible. even if you posted something a decade ago, you can delete it without any issue.

Yes, like most things today

I was on many internet forums over the years before Reddit existed.

In all my time on the internet, I never came across ANYTHING online with a signup like that. Never before had I come across a forum where you could just sign up without a valid e-mail address and immediately begin posting shit. Granted, these days, you need to rack up a lot of gay "karma" in order to post anywhere, but it wasn't always like that.

Every other website, if you wanted to sign up, you needed to do some kind of confirmation. You at least needed to create a fake throwaway e-mail and follow some kind of link.

It really annoys me when I see anti-"woke" (formerly known as "anti-SJW") commentators pontificating about "what happened." They act like it's some kind of complex process that happened naturally, rather than what it really was: A fucking complete shift in society that happened in 2012 onward that was completely uncanny and clearly caused by a foreign nation.

The SJW soyfag globohomo shit was a MEME. It's as simple as that. It was stuff that had been fringe for a long time becoming the mainstream for seemingly no reason whatsoever. This can only happen through "Active Measures" propaganda.

Before 2012, the United States in particular had been moving towards the exact opposite. We were taking the "South Park" approach: The way to address the supposed "bigotry" was to make "racist"/"sexist"/"homophobic" jokes, and tell people to fuck off, because it's "free speech." Of course, free speech is actually a joke, and doesn't actually exist, as I have said before, but the general idea of not being a bunch of whining faggots who are sensitive to words was a noble idea.

This was the overwhelming view among liberals. They heard all of the arguments for why you shouldn't say "faggot", or make fun of gay people, or make racist or sexist jokes, and they dismissed them.

Then from 2012 onward, they all changed their mind for absolutely no reason. No new arguments were ever presented. They just did things their former selves would have slapped them for.

It started in 2012 with the radical feminism shit. If you were on any internet forum prior to 2012, the only time you would come across feminist garbage was from certain WOMEN. You would NEVER come across MEN saying that shit, except the occasional simp saying it to a chick he was simping for, and then talking like a normal guy around other guys.

Men on internet forums would say things like, "she has nice tits, but her face is meh. I'd still hit it, but she's not THAT hot, dude."

That same guy turned into a soyfag in 2012, "calling out" tockthick and problematic thtatementh on R/ShitRedditSays.

That all started on Reddit. I was viewing many other internet forums, as well as tons of Youtube comments in 2012. I never saw any man spewing that feminism garbage until I came across SRS soyfags sarcastically telling "misogynists" how they were "so edgy" and "brave." That's how Redditors completely destroyed the word, "edgy," which is supposed to mean, "avant garde," NOT "intentionally offensive/controversial."

The complete bastardization and overuse of the word, "cringe," using it as a noun or adjective instead of a verb, and the invention of the non-word, "cringy" in place of "cringe-worthy," also came from Reddit. It went from Reddit to everywhere else, and I saw it happen over time.

Also in 2012, you had Macklemore and his "Same Love" shit that started the obsession with domesticating the homosexual.

And then in 2014, SJWs jumped the shark with the Brucelyn Jenner shit.

You see, the feminist, gay, and negro shit had always been known to everyone through mainstream media, even though these were fringe views. Most people believed in "free speech," but there had always been some whiny cunts complaining about "misogyny" and "objectification," and racist negroes complaining about how "da po-lice is waissis," and homosexuals whining about people saying "gay" and "faggot" as insults.

But the tranny shit was beyond fringe. It was shit almost nobody had ever even heard before. People had heard of trannies themselves, of course, but the "gender is a thocial conthrtuct" garbage was completely new to people. The "you will refer to me as ZIR" and "I identify as a goldfish" shit was accepted by the universties, but normies started to notice the shit that had previously just been noticed by introverts who live on the internet.

The way Active Measures/ideological subversion works is the enemy nation finds fringe views that are in conflict with the society they are trying to subvert and works to increase the visibility of those views and recruit people who are susceptible to that rhetoric to their side.

In the case of Reddit, the Russians and Chinese obviously created accounts to promote all of this degenerate shit, and with the appearance of thousands of different "people" on Reddit believing that there are 989843984398439843988 genders, and that we need to defund the police and throw men in prison for looking at a woman's ass, "free speech" liberals caved under the illusion of a changing culture.

Look at Alexis Ohanian. He is the quintessential soyfag. And look at who he married. I'm not even trying to be entertaining here: It is OBVIOUS what goes on in their bedroom just by looking at them. Does anybody here seriously have ANY doubt that she pegs him?

serena-williams-alexis-220928-a0d317.jpg

I would bet you a lot of money he is on Russian's payroll.

Tl;dr: Don't care.
Holy shit what is that fucking gorilla

the united states creates a social network to be subverted by russia and china. it's a laugh.

the united states creates a social network to be subverted by russia and china. it's a laugh.

United States didn't create it.

I'd say it's the CIA behind it. The CIA was involved with Google and other tech giants as well. They're usually the ones pulling the strings. Also the cofounder of reddit whom advocated for freedom of speech mysteriously died.
Well Aaron Swartz was himself a cuck degenerate soy SJW

Well it is the not the Russia or china but the American Anglo-Jewish globalist elites

The secular jews are the ones who catalyzed the soviet union by destroying the tsardom, and then dismantled the soviet union when they became a threat and acted against the interests of both the secular and zionist jews.
The Jews absolutely play a huge role in Active Measures/Ideological Subversion, but that role is as useful idiots.

They control most of the media, and communists use them to disseminate their propaganda.
The secular jews control the media and the zionist jews control the US cabinet directly holding positions and fund all politicians through aipac to keep it that way.
They are not idiots, they just naturally play into the hands of the global south because they are actively weakening the west (they have been doing this for a thousand years).
You are right about reddit however it has nothing to do with russian or china, not even any need for bots the libtard admins just simply have to censor anything which might draw attention to the jews, sometimes the secular jews and right wing jews (aipac) have some friction because they are appealing to different audiences.
Right wings jews appeal to the bible belt and have interest mostly on controlling politicians in order to build hard power through israel, while the secular jews sort of see israel as a liability because it brings too much attention to the jews themselves and really just want the soft power to weaken the west through division.
The secular jews hate russia and are big into ukraine because russia is a reasonably undivided, the ukraine civil war intervention is a threat to them as they dont want a powerful russia, while the right wing jews are the ones who maintain tention with russia and did the coup/installed zelensky.

So you are completely wrong about the jews being useful idiots, both the US and russia are pawns of these abominations.
Not a single jew can be spared from extermination if there is to EVER be something resembling world peace. your mind is stuck in the height of the cold war or something when the soviet union had more influence than the jews wanted which they dealt with, the jews are fully in control they're just taking turns due to some friction.
And if the jews cant be exterminated then america itself must collapse as it is too useful a tool for the jews (ideally through a new oil crisis) but this may destroyed the west with it kinda like radation therapy to remove a cancer.