Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so funny your brain literally tricks and deceives you about cum dumpsters

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In reality, when you look at them you're only looking at:

Weakness, mediocrity, vanity, lack of creativity or innovation, sociopathy, selfishness, evil, deception.

Those are what they REALLY are. However, your brain literally deceives you. It literally has to trick you into seeing something worthwhile, something that isn't there.

Can only imagine satan is responsible for this.

cope, millions of years of evolution have caused our brains to effectively make us simps. That’s why some people still have oneitis’s or even want a relationship with a woman AFTER being blackpilled and seeing their true nature.

My brain is cucked

yup too many times previously bitches i thought were nawalts ended up being awalts

Looking back at my onitis, i realize she was way uglier than i thought, crazy how much the brain delusion itself.

In reality, when you look at them you're only looking at:

Weakness, mediocrity, vanity, lack of creativity or innovation, sociopathy, selfishness, evil, deception.

Those are what they REALLY are. However, your brain literally deceives you. It literally has to trick you into seeing something worthwhile, something that isn't there.

Nah it’s probably because at the end of the day we are human and it is in our nature to want a foid :feelsrope:

Yeah... I guess you could say all those things about my oneitis, that plus I don’t think she cares much about me. I still love her though :feelstastyman:

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's like looking at a beautiful but poisonous snake

Over for cuckcels.

oneitiss doesnt exists you fools , its only cus you lack options and cuz your horny .

And even if you had options , youll always want what you cant have - your "oneitis " . Its a human thing .

Its all a complete bullshit and unnatural , in the pass if you liked a girl you just need to ask her father permission to date her , or in the far pass youll just rape her .

But today they made those woman "equal" to us in almost everyway except the sexual market and that creates the most ego infalted creature on earth - the modern female .

Last edited:
it's why woke religions like Buddhism, taoism, psychedelic fuckery focus so much on celibacy, training and hardening your mind via wall gazing. to remove the female devil from you psyche

cope, millions of years of evolution have caused our brains to effectively make us simps. That’s why some people still have oneitis’s or even want a relationship with a woman AFTER being blackpilled and seeing their true nature.
I keep trying to say that the only reason we see modern society as it is now including the internet, guns, airplanes, indoor plumbing, and the very founding of society itself was caused by a few men a few thousand years ago deciding to seize the means of reproduction and subjugate the female gender under their control.

I see no need to have an attraction to the opposite sex anymore, and if I could have everyone no longer enjoy sex or just abolish it entirely I would do it without hesitation. Pewpew.

I keep trying to say that the only reason we see modern society as it is now including the internet, guns, airplanes, indoor plumbing, and the very founding of society itself
Don't forget covid19 :dab:

Based post tbh if you are a genetically inferior male your brain will try one thousand ways to turn you into a cuck

Based post tbh if you are a genetically inferior male your brain will try one thousand ways to turn you into a cuck
It does so for all males. It's just Chad activated override for that cuck cuck mode from getting his dick sucked so much

Femoids are not even shallow and have simply horrid personalities.

That means cuckmaxxing was an advantageous trait in the past. I mean I guess it still is now, you gotta cuck to fit in.