Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's seen as odd if a 50 year old plays Counter-Strike... is it also seen as odd if a 20 year old plays golf?

How does this work?

• Young can do some, older can do all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm trying to work out if it goes both ways, lol

Sorry if this thread makes limited sense - I hope I've explained it properly!

Normfags are retarded, that's the answer

I think it’s definitely less socially accepted for older people to do things younger people do;
If you’re ugly everything you do isn’t accepted though

Bluepilled take but you shouldn't let what others think affect the things you enjoy doing.

Bluepilled take but you shouldn't let what others think affect the things you enjoy doing.

I agree yeah, but I'm just trying to work out what the overall consensus in society is.

I just enjoy what I want, I couldn’t care less what people think.

50 year olds playing CS isn't that odd tbh, a lot of them played cs 1.6 in their 30s, probably should have said fortnight or something. But I assume you're asking is it weird for a person to do something that is not common amongst people their age
I think it’s definitely less socially accepted for older people to do things younger people do;
If you’re ugly everything you do isn’t accepted though

50 year olds playing CS isn't that odd tbh, a lot of them played cs 1.6 in their 30s, probably should have said fortnight or something. But I assume you're asking is it weird for a person to do something that is not common amongst people their age

Yah but Fortnite blows. XD

Weird yes but just do what you want who cares.

Counter strike is for oldcels no big deal

A fair few people are selecting this one:

"Young people can do all things, older people can only do some"

Sometimes I feel it is that way that the older you get, the less you're allowed by society to do. Until by the time you're 70 you're pretty much just allowed to go to buy groceries. lol

No wonder so many of them end up feeling depressed O.O