Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's Saturday what can I do today to enjoy life or even meet foids

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I am a neet loner with no friends but this might be one of my last Saturdays free for a while and I want to try to enjoy it properly like a human. I have literally rotted alone for a year straight no friends nothing. I am tired of it now I really want to have some friends or a girlfriend. How do I pretend to be a normies today guys. Should I go for a walk around the nearest city or something and maybe I will interact with some normies if I'm lucky. Should I try go to a bar on my own which is pretty cringe max but at least I could meet someone unlike sitting at home on my room on RuneScape

What should I do for real guys. Once before when I felt like this I even downloaded tinder but I had no photos and don't want to put some cringe selfie shit one. I really want a way out of this hell man it's so lonely. I don't want every weekend of my 20s to be spent being depressed and worthless man.

but at least I could meet someone unlike sitting at home on my room on RuneScape
do you play oldschool brocel?

i got no plans tonight we can do some bossing or minigame if you like

I thought you planned on going there
No it's just ideas. I don't have plans. Even when I had friends they never wanted to go with me. Kind of brutal that I am that autistic and ugly that even losers don't want to be seen with you around women.

What do you do there im bad at talking to people
1. Sit at bar and betabuxx for the foidtender for a drink
2. Realize everyone else came with friends/foids and no one wants to talk to you
3. Finish your drink and sheepishly walk out to go home

You could try asking your friends again?
They are disrespectful I cut them off for that they always used me and never helped back and also mocked me

1. Sit at bar and betabuxx for the foidtender for a drink
2. Realize everyone else came with friends/foids and no one wants to talk to you
3. Finish your drink and sheepishly walk out to go home
So how do I even meet any women now then I'm 26 and dropped out of school

ITS OUR LIFE WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO BE WITH OURSELVES

Yes I did bandos today it was fun and zamorak too

I'll play after 12 hours I'm going to try sleep

Never went before but I could try what should I do there
whats your username?

I am a neet loner with no friends but this might be one of my last Saturdays free for a while and I want to try to enjoy it properly like a human. I have literally rotted alone for a year straight no friends nothing. I am tired of it now I really want to have some friends or a girlfriend. How do I pretend to be a normies today guys. Should I go for a walk around the nearest city or something and maybe I will interact with some normies if I'm lucky. Should I try go to a bar on my own which is pretty cringe max but at least I could meet someone unlike sitting at home on my room on RuneScape

What should I do for real guys. Once before when I felt like this I even downloaded tinder but I had no photos and don't want to put some cringe selfie shit one. I really want a way out of this hell man it's so lonely. I don't want every weekend of my 20s to be spent being depressed and worthless man.
Idk I'm just gonna watch Filipino wife blogs all day long and daydream my life away like always till my surgery I guess is

Also need to clean my room

Going to the bar or walking around the city are both good ideas. Bar has alcohol which can help with socializing, just don’t overdo it, be safe since you’re going alone.

Also, do your best to talk to people, but remember it’s not always in your control. I know I’d probably get pretty down on myself if I went out like that wasn’t able to talk to anyone. Even trying is a good thing though.

Go to the bar and cringemaxx. I like walking around the city with a can of beer watching normies enjoy life. It's a good cope, especially in a new city.

I just surf the internet all Saturday. Nothing else to do

Gotta do the laundry at some point i guess

Jack off
play video games
watch good youtube vids
shitpost on the chan
shitpost on the is

Go for nature walk, gym, bike riding , kayaking , fishing , go to a museum, listen to a pod cast , if your hands on maybe have a project like fixing up a motorcycle or atv

I just do my normal routine of hitting the gym in the morning but otherwise I spend the rest of the day bored

How you spent that saturday?