Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
dating apps are destroying my self esteem, I'm not even postmaxxing lately, I'm too depressed, I've tryed EVERYTHING to get laid, I'm the most distant thing from a volcel rn

I've tryed:
- to hack the premium version of dating apps to swipe right a lot + an hack for avoiding ban (they have removed these hacks rn)
- to better my personality
- shower
- go outside
- cold approach :redpill: bullshit

fuck all this, there aren't places to discuss about this except this forum

just looksmaxx bro it aint over till its over

Using ''dating'' apps is a fakecel trait

you're right, installing an app made me a 6'4" chad :chad:
It means you still have hope which in turn means you have at least a normie tier face.
Truecels don't use any "dating" app or social media. They ldar in their basement.

Get off those fucking apps man.

you are still COPING.
i never even had tinder on my phone, hell, i never even had boomerbook/instagram (let alone tiktok):feelskek:

if you were a legit truecel, you would know its over since day 1. you are probably a low tier normie or something.
Based if you are still trying and still think you have a chance you can’t be truecel

you're right, installing an app made me a 6'4" chad :chad:

Having a phone is an indicator of a rich social life filled with friends and loving family.

Tinder as an Incel is the most useless app. It literally doesn't do anything:cryfeels:
And cold approaching is pure cringe hell.