Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over Ricecels. Even statusmaxxing won't work.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
A Ricecel with Lamborghini proposed a Russian foid but she rejected him in spite of statusmaxxing. Russian foids are infamous gold diggers, yet a Russian foid said no. Sorry Ricecels, even statusmaxxing can't help you guys because no amount of money by you guys can replace foids lust for chad. It's over, ricecels.

Last edited:
Chinese men are literally the worst. They always have the “I have money I can’t do anything I want” attitude. He might have paid that girl before but she will never marry him. And just look at how he acts like a spoiled brat when she rejects him.

Russia doesn't work that way for incels anymore he should have africamaxxed or maybe SEA.

looks > money proved once again

JFL foids can sell some bathwater and buy those things nowadays

Chinese people are like robots 24/7 on their phones taking pictures of everything that happens. jfl at being a chinese guy and trying to marry a western foid

hes a gl chang
from what I can see

If you are going to betacuck you have to learn how to withhold money. If baby gets whatever she wants, you're fucked.

Did it ever begin for ricecels?

Now foids can easily find a rich white Chad on Tinder. What the fuck did that chink even think? ROFL

This is staged to be a viral video. Rich people don't talk like this. "I'm rich" wtf? Its a cliche Video so people can say "money doesn't buy happiness"

Why the f would they censor the faces? Because the actors didnt want their named defamed with this and she didnt want to be called a gold digger for her entire life

It's over if any girl in the world rejects you

genetic wealth>material wealth