Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over: now there’s chemicals in your piss

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

As if plastic in blood wasn’t bad enough, now we have chemicals in our piss.

These things fuck with hormones heavily and testosterone…leading people to develop fucked up and likely leads to mental problems as well as hormone imbalances or brain chemistry problems often do

We are just watching clown world sink further and further into insanity, and the only sane ones are shunned and outcast lol

The clown parade marches on, enjoy the circus

DA277F61 6040 41B6 927D 4EC682799E28

Ted K acquired his knowledge from males such as Barry Commoner.

The Problem is, that we arent self wäre while eating Shit , and the General possibility of Air Inflation " ( put Shit in the Air that you will Inhalte making you weaker / docile / more open for disease. )

Jfl thinking everything is alright , while Population controll is already in Effect.

These things fuck with hormones heavily and testosterone…leading people to develop fucked up and likely leads to mental problems as well as hormone imbalances or brain chemistry problems often do

We are just watching clown world sink further and further into insanity, and the only sane ones are shunned and outcast lol

View attachment 625670

Wow, how could anyone have seen this coming :soy::soy:
Not gonna lie, everyone who didn't know this shit already is retarded as fuck and should rope in an instant.

MICROPLASTICS
YUMMY MICROPLASTICS
FEED ME MICROPLASTICS

View attachment 625670
Should've let @erenyeager rule!! it was my world before my birth wtffff:feelsree:

MICROPLASTICS
YUMMY MICROPLASTICS
FEED ME MICROPLASTICS
Lmao all the probelms men are facing in those related articles in that one.....yet....n no one Cares lmao. If this was happening to women they'd do something. But they ain't. It's all according to plan with operation QUEEN RULE WORLD

Of all the junk food i eat, no wonder there are chemicals in it. Hopefully it will make me get cancer or die sooner.

Of all the junk food i eat, no wonder there are chemicals in it. Hopefully it will make me get cancer or die sooner.
Bruh. Understandable.

I'll give you a better tip:
Keep your phone under your pillow when sleeping. You'll get brain cancer very quickly

Bruh. Understandable.

I'll give you a better tip:
Keep your phone under your pillow when sleeping. You'll get brain cancer very quickly
thanks for the tip, try it later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back