Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you ever envy good looking boys as a kid

R

realsubhumanx

Recruit
★★★★
i remember when i was like 10 years old i knew that i'm not good looking enough and always envy better looking kids in my early 10s.
it's a sign that deep down inside you know it's over even as a kid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i remember when i was like 10 years old i knew that i'm not good looking enough and always envy better looking kids in my early 10s.
it's a sign that deep down inside you know it's over even as a kid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, I didn’t start envying kids until high school.

I knew this and was lite bullied by some femoids for this, but some years past and i had some girls who loved me. But don't start to calling me volcel, because:
1) Those days were 5-6 years ago
2) Girls were girls, they havent developed hormonal system and they hadnt mature girl standarts to like, that was childish shit