Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't look good bald, its over

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Normies say to incels ''just get a hair cut bro'' (although no matter what hair cut you have normies will always say to change it and that isn't good enough)

But if you need to fraud your skull and hide your features in order to ''look good'', its over.

grass is also green

Is hair frauding legit tho
definitely. most normies that you might consider good looking would look like alien freaks if they were bald. bald is a death sentence unless absolute chad

Prettyboys look bad bald though. But I agree with the point of your thread, while hair is a huge part of your appeal, normies act like it’s most of your looks which is an exacope

definitely. most normies that you might consider good looking would look like alien freaks if they were bald. bald is a death sentence unless absolute chad
The fact that ascension and love from a woman can lie on such a thin line, that being your hair, just doesn't sit right with me.

Why bother if you don't look good bald

The fact that ascension and love from a woman can lie on such a thin line, that being your hair, just doesn't sit right with me.

Why bother if you don't look good bald
Thats walking a tight rope

Normies say to incels ''just get a hair cut bro'' (although no matter what hair cut you have normies will always say to change it and that isn't good enough)

But if you need to fraud your skull and hide your features in order to ''look good'', its over.
I'm bald.

Nobody looks at me twice.

Once is enough