Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its over for ricecels.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

This sub seems like pure suifuel for Asians.

Another Asian stacey hitching her wagon to any guy that isn't Asian kek.

"Fuck off deathnik, can't you see I'm with Chad?!"

*22 years later

"Don't worry son, I'm sure you'll find someone special."

Just Be Anything But Asian theory confirmed.

she looks tasty i wanna dip her whole body in soy sauce and dismember her

I don't think I would be able to cope if I was Asian.

ling wangs on suicide watch

Asian women crave white cock regardless the many times they complain about being "fetishized" by them

This is suicide fuel for me :feelscry:

I don't think I would be able to cope if I was Asian.

This tbh tbh

Coping as curry is hard enough but indian girls are slightly more faithful and have more dignity. Moonface gooker girls are the most shameless creatures on planet earth. They will do ANYTHING to be considered high status or white. Jfl at asians who fetishize half white babies (hoping to have daughters to offer up to other whites to have quarter Asian babies and so on).

This is Hitler-esque eugenics and nobody says anything. If you hate your genetics that much then just kill yourself you rice slurping duckface cow.

Asian women are the most selfhating people on earth. They wont touch ricecels with a 5 feet pole...but a 8/10 asian girl will happily eat a 5/10 white guys ass out lmfao

This is Hitler-esque eugenics and nobody says anything. If you hate your genetics that much then just kill yourself you rice slurping duckface cow.

You know nothing about Eugenics. You fell for the low IQ Jewish lie that wanting better genes and more healthy, attractive, intelligent, etc humans to be born = bad.

You know nothing about Eugenics. You fell for the low IQ Jewish lie that wanting better genes and more healthy, attractive, intelligent, etc humans to be born = bad.
There is nothing high IQ about whites when Asians are literally higher IQ you mongoloid. Also mixed race kid =/= healthy unless you think an army of pathetic, racist, entitled faggots like ER are healthier than fully Asian kids. Hapas have no homeland, nothing, they are a product of jewish propaganda encouraging racemixing to destroy whites. I would unironically rather be the ugliest stinkiest currycel on the planet than a mixed child with literally 0 hope of ever finding a woman

There is nothing high IQ about whites when Asians are literally higher IQ you mongoloid. Also mixed race kid =/= healthy unless you think an army of pathetic, racist, entitled faggots like ER are healthier than fully Asian kids. Hapas have no homeland, nothing, they are a product of jewish propaganda encouraging racemixing to destroy whites. I would unironically rather be the ugliest stinkiest currycel on the planet than a mixed child with literally 0 hope of ever finding a woman

When did I ever advocate for miscegenation/race-mixing? When did I say Whites have a higher IQ than North East Asians? Eugenics is simply the betterment of the human species through selective (voluntary) breeding. I agree with everything you said btw (excluding the currycel part), but you've been deluded into thinking that eugenics is some kind of evil Nazi conspiracy by malicious, lying kikes

When did I ever advocate for miscegenation/race-mixing? When did I say Whites have a higher IQ than North East Asians? Eugenics is simply the betterment of the human species through selective (voluntary) breeding. I agree with everything you said btw (excluding the currycel part), but you've been deluded into thinking that eugenics is some kind of evil Nazi conspiracy by malicious, lying kikes

I never said eugenics was bad, I'm calling out liberal and female hypocrisy on the issue. These cucks are losing ground and are literally more racist than anything the right could ever come with. I can't distinguish between a leftist and a KKK member at this point. Claims whites have special privilege over the shitskins, refuses to date anyone non white, etc. Its like Im going crazy.

In any case, women should not be the ones that decide eugenics, they choose to breed with niggers FFS if that isn't proof they should not have autonomy over who they fuck then I don't know what is. We're not jungle people anymore, being a tall alpha black isn't favorable for society.

I never said eugenics was bad, I'm calling out liberal and female hypocrisy on the issue. These cucks are losing ground and are literally more racist than anything the right could ever come with. I can't distinguish between a leftist and a KKK member at this point. Claims whites have special privilege over the shitskins, refuses to date anyone non white, etc. Its like Im going crazy.

In any case, women should not be the ones that decide eugenics, they choose to breed with niggers FFS if that isn't proof they should not have autonomy over who they fuck then I don't know what is. We're not jungle people anymore, being a tall alpha black isn't favorable for society.

Agreed. Traits like intelligence, motivation, and ambition should be more selected ideally, with a lesser emphasis on looks (should still be there but less so).