Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for gymcels..."Tips for dealing with CREEPY/annoying guys at the gym?"

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-

You can't make this stuff up. They're only creepy because they're ugly.
I hate being objectified and I'm tired of men blatantly staring at me while I'm doing squats and lifting.

STUPID. FUCKING. DUMB. WORTHLESS. SKANK.

YOU FEEL "OBJECTIFIED" WHEN IT COMES TO UGLY MEN, BITCH.

Oh no, validation from the wrong type of guy.

I feel the same way tbh every girl and guys checks out my ass when I'm at the gym, my high tier gymcelled booty, I feel objectified by them.

KzQ9gdw.jpg

Wait till this guy walks in the gym, will she feel objectified and creeped out?

I feel the same way tbh every girl and guys checks out my ass when I'm at the gym, my high tier gymcelled booty, I feel objectified by them.
If a girl even looks at you (without a disgusted face) your a fakecel GET OUT

KzQ9gdw.jpg

Wait till this guy walks in the gym, will she feel objectified and creeped out?

I cant stop laughing like a crazy @ how brutal that picture is.

"Tips for dealing with ugly guys at the gym?"

One of the reasons why I exersise on my own. Oh no, an omega male in the same room! Blind him! Call the police! He was exist-raping me.

We're getting mad at the wrong thing here. Whoever she doesn't want talking to her, talking to someone isn't harassment. Whoever she's equating to a predator, ugly men, Chads, whoever, they are not predators for talking to someone. It's that mindset that needs to change. This "Men shouldn't talk to women because it's harassment" mindset.

Buy a rack and a barbell and work out in your garage. The reality is girls want the attention, even to just complain about "creepers" teehee. It's to sell the idea they are still attractive even though the only looks they get are from their looksmatch. I fucking hate how foids use language to twist everything around to feed their narcissism. There's plenty of options with how to deal with this shit. Women don't have real problems.

Women are walking, breathing memes.

Stop going to public gyms srs

These retarded roasties wear whore outfits and get upset when sub-8s approach them and act like its not their fault. Then they get advice to act like cunts instead of just dressing like a man, which they wouldn't do anyway because it would make them feel ugly they wouldn't be able to attract Chad. In other news humans drink water.

Go for femoid only gym, what's the problem, whore? No such luck for men, as men only gyms is apparently "too mysoginistic" to exist.