Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this giga-chad frauds his pics to go from 5.5/10 to 9/10. Max Hamilton is an insecure faggot.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"b-b-b-but mogs me anyway so he must be a chad"

yeah no

tm5dq68taln21.png

I wonder how many other instagram "chads" do this.

Then women see photoshopped fake pics and expect all guys to look like this.

I do not believe! He was a fakegigachad all along.

nothing wrong with this if foids can do it.

Look at that upper brow and jawline, I think calling him a 5.5 is a stretch, hes at least chadlite.

nothing wrong with this if foids can do it.

but foids expect no one will call them out, so a fat 3/10 landwhale can fake the fuck out of her pics, look 6/10, and get chads

JFL at that nose and eye area.

sometimes i look at fucking bitches like this dude and wonder how i ever became an incel

brb photoshopmaxxing then running halloween mask game in real life

my irl eye area mogs his irl eye area

Holy shit he would be fucking invisible to most foids irl

He is still a 6-7,but damn.I want that nigga to photoshop me tbh ngl

He's still 6.5/10 in the unedited pics, below most foids' cutoff number but not hopeless.

like a high tier normie tbh

Slayer in Asia in bottom pics

His weaknesses that I can see is a big nose, some upper eyelid exposure, negative eye tilt/weary look, and narrow palate. I'd say he's a little bit higher than 5.5 but he definitely frauds hard.

Good on him for frauding when pretty much all foids do it.

"Giga-chads" are just a meme anyway. Everyone that lookism claims is a "giga-chad" is basically just a chad-lite version of a high T ogre. And that's assuming they look like their frauded pics.

Even if that guy looked exactly like his frauded pics, guys like lachowski and jordan barrett would still mog him so much it's not even funny. Even in those fake pics his midface looks longish and his eye area is mediocre. I'm not saying he looks ugly in that pic, but certainly not 9.5.

Lookism just thinks being 6'6+, having a large skull, large jaw and being on the high end of dimorphism is better than being 6'2, having a combination of masculine and pretty features, and most importantly, looking aesthetic.

What a faker daker.

We should all do this to ascend online if nowhere else

there's literally nothing wrong with this

"Giga-chads" are just a meme anyway. Everyone that lookism claims is a "giga-chad" is basically just a chad-lite version of a high T ogre. And that's assuming they look like their frauded pics.

Even if that guy looked exactly like his frauded pics, guys like lachowski and jordan barrett would still mog him so much it's not even funny. Even in those fake pics his midface looks longish and his eye area is mediocre. I'm not saying he looks ugly in that pic, but certainly not 9.5.

Lookism just thinks being 6'6+, having a large skull, large jaw and being on the high end of dimorphism is better than being 6'2, having a combination of masculine and pretty features, and most importantly, looking aesthetic.

I actually agree and I think the korean pretty boy thing is retarded (no offense).

wide frame tall guys are only attractive if you prepend it with "model like face". The giga-chad above is indeed too ethnic looking.

This is exactly why nearly every NBA has a wife or girlfriend who is ugly as fuck. (most NBA players are ugly as fuck, facially) Even if they get a white one.

But no guy who frauds will get laid

I'm surprised foids don't just ask to post videos since tinder allows them

I’ve heard of guys who’ve frauded and gotten lays from it, he has the basics, just lacks the handsomeness to that uncanny degree.

He has a perfect body and an insanely chad chin.
Only weak point are his eyes which are terrible in reality.
Just shows you if you squint your eyes in photos you can totally gain 2-3 points.

Coloured eyes can truly change a mans look

When the chads are spending so much effort looksmaxxing (makeup, colored contacts, photoshopping social media, steroids for better body) how is the average person supposed to compete for fuck sake.

"b-b-b-but mogs me anyway so he must be a chad"

yeah no

tm5dq68taln21.png

I wonder how many other instagram "chads" do this.

Then women see photoshopped fake pics and expect all guys to look like this.
Still mogs me tho.

I actually agree and I think the korean pretty boy thing is retarded (no offense).

wide frame tall guys are only attractive if you prepend it with "model like face". The giga-chad above is indeed too ethnic looking.

This is exactly why nearly every NBA has a wife or girlfriend who is ugly as fuck. (most NBA players are ugly as fuck, facially) Even if they get a white one.
Yeah the traits most consider attractive are pretty fucking dumb

this is LIFEFUEL, you fools. Think about it.

JFL if you think he's only a 5.5 without frauding... He's still white ,NW0, over 6ft tall, and has great facial bone structure. With a blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty he would be a high tier chad still... I know guys that are skinny with fucked up teeth, massive upper lid exposure and a Texas Pete body style that still slay stacys... Facial bone structure, height, NW0... If you have that, you mog 85% of men even if you look kind of goofy...

Still mogs most of the forum.

I did he make himself into a mulatto to fraud?

he mogs me so fucking hard even without Photoshop shit.

Now imagine if an entire gender did this...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back