Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not that a chad has good social skills

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
It's that people abstract him as valuable and then he just has a natural positive physical and phrenic pheromonic presence. One that people like and praise him for. Wits, charm, charisma is less about the actual tactics of social conduct, and more about who is doing it, and the unique traits he possesses. People are inclined to people for the sake of what their presence, traits, etc. subverbalizes. The prospect and power of it all. That gives him prominence. Imagine someone doing the exact same facial motions if he's a stinky chink compared to a white teeth dimpled blonde chad. The latter chad could be autistic and still get pussy. Women don't predicate their interest in male genetics by his mental composition. But by their bodily proportions which creates the halo effect, dangerously impressive distinctive traits in their respective tyrannarchies/ primarchies/ etc. That's what women want. Being smart at the expense of the male role of just being a chad/meathead/dominarchial prodigy makes you an anomaly, or a nerd and then women will steer clear of you because of your lifestyle. But being kind of quiet, and kinda dumb isn't usually a bad thing for women. If the value of your genetic capital can outweigh your autist/ nerd lifestyle capital, you'll get laid. The male role of being stupid/ quiet/ giving off a high value dominarchial presence at the expense of tact and being affluent socially

Talking intellectually creates a pretty soft atmosphere tbh. When you're making good points around braindead gangsters, what happens? They perceive you as weak for predicating your mind on logic, not the harsh brutal demeanor of rap, of smoking weed, of doing dangerous and destructive shit. That kind of atmosphere keeps them down, and most white people afraid. ~~ And the same applies with women. If you are too

That's what gives him the confidence. Confidence is a state of mind, garnered by external factors. People talk about confidence as if being that alone, while playing with power rangers and getting wedgies is how you should be. It's just a tricky trippy trap to put people out of being insecure, and finding ways to self improve, because society doesn't want intellectual navigators, that is, if they're even conscious about the mendacity of the confidence myth.

Confidence is the effect of substance. Insecurity is lacking substance and being substance intensive in your thinking. Formulaic. So they think you could be confident without substance. Confidence creates a pheromone.

Someone saying confidence works in getting people to like you is like saying that happiness is what makes good ice cream. It's like saying relaxation makes a good swimming pool. That excitement makes a good rollercoaster. They establish the condition of the thing after the fact and they don't know how it's been built. It hasn't been instructed deliberately because they want you to be misled, and to think that the distinctive aspect of what makes people alpha/ powerful primarchially/ attractive comes from the state of mind of success rather than the substance of success itself. You're supposed to think that Confidence works because of its pheromonic effect, and that it comes from a state of mind, but no pheromones are a small part of it, and they don't come from your state of mind entirely, not even to a great extent at all, but from what people glean and gauge from you as an entirety. Your background, your abilities, competencies, etc. Primarchial power and ability to command. But confidence being the hallmark of it? No, that's what your mind receives from the substance of the source of being attractive to girls. Confidence is NOT the substance that leads to success in of itself.

It's an abstract feeling but a feeling doesn't necessarily make you more distinct in the extreme majority's judgment system. Unless it has external expressions that get into people's way. Like being a proud confident idiot being annoying, or being inspiring. But your self opinion/ self feeling doesn't constitute your value to the other person's esteem system. If you are confident you may display it to people in a way that they may not like or that they may like. It all depends. But ultimately, people generally want value via how impactful you are positive or negative, and to get to the point of seduction from your impact, your internal belief system will not be at that effect.

It's just that people don't want you to be influential, just to be confident being yourself. But that is a prevarication to the question of "how can I get girls to like me?". It's just a subtle implicit message to just say "fuck girls just be yourself". But being yourself isn't what vanity minded narcissists want.

It's extrinsic stuff/ stuff that impacts the external world where we are intersecting that defines us people's judgment of selectivity by other people. People are looking for gratification, how do your own feelings give people gratification? No, prowess, prominence, primarchial and dominarchial power do.

They can predict and assume whatever they want onto your identity, but so long as you have the substance that is definingly dominant/ powerful/ then you are valuable.

Really charismatic people are ultra rare, ugly guys develop either invisible or clown personality to avoid bullying, normies act like bots imitating each other to fit it, chads don't need to develop a personality, they are like foids: Wait to be worshipped and can be "nice" to others in a condescending way.

Most tldrcels won't bother reading this based thread

Low iq post if Chad is not a NT NPC Normie it’s over for him and he’s in the same boat as us. I can’t believe you guys actually think that just being attractive means anything and is enough..do you also think a NEET unemployed broke Chad can get a gf??

do you also think a NEET unemployed broke Chad can get a gf??
Yes of course a unemployed chad can get a gf :feelskek: in fact he can get multiple gfs.

Yes of course a unemployed chad can get a gf :feelskek: in fact he can get multiple gfs.
Any proof? Or am I supposed to just blindly believe your words? What your saying rn I’ve never in my life seen irl or heard a women say they’d date .

or heard a women say they’d date .
Just lol if you still believe what women say:feelskek: Everyone knows a unemployed chad can get tons of girls this isn't even blackpill its basic redpill. Do you really think a girl cares if a good looking guy is unemployed? Have you seen the tinder experiment with a PEDOPHILE chad? Girls didn't care that he was a pedo because he was a chad. Looks are everything

Just lol if you still believe what women say:feelskek: Everyone knows a unemployed chad can get tons of girls this isn't even blackpill its basic redpill. Do you really think a girl cares if a good looking guy is unemployed? Have you seen the tinder experiment with a PEDOPHILE chad? Girls didn't care that he was a pedo because he was a chad. Looks are everything
I think you missed the part where I asked do you have any proof I’m not going to take your word for it VS what I see everyday and my whole life. No women want a broke unemployed Chad you’re delusional i dont know what benefit you get from promoting this lie seriously. So she’s going to pay for his dates ? And where does he live is she going to let a guy live with her ? While she pays the bills wake up get with the times man feminist will never date a NEET you need to contribute to society for a women to even look at you twice. And you speak about tinder all I see women saying is don’t be boring meaning smart or non NT , don’t be a conservative or trump supporter or republican ,or if you don’t have a car , job, or school etc. swipe left sooo.

Last edited:
you need to contribute to society for a women to even look at you twice.
You need to be good looking for a woman to even look at you twice, you really think girls care if chad is "contributes" to society? Every girl wants chad and it doesn't matter if he is unemployed or working in McDonalds. I seriously cant believe how delusional you are being right now, she would gladly pay for the dates as well.

I think you missed the part where I asked do you have any proof I’m not going to take your word for it VS what I see everyday and my whole life. No women want a broke unemployed Chad you’re delusional i dont know what benefit you get from promoting this lie seriously. So she’s going to pay for his dates ? And where does he live is she going to let a guy live with her ? While she pays the bills wake up get with the times man feminist will never date a NEET you need to contribute to society for a women to even look at you twice. And you speak about tinder all I see women saying is don’t be boring meaning smart or non NT , don’t be a conservative or trump supporter or republican ,or if you don’t have a car , job, or school etc. swipe left sooo.
Do you think girls would rather date a average guy that's "contributing" to society instead of a chad that's unemployed? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You need to be good looking for a woman to even look at you twice, you really think girls care if chad is "contributes" to society? Every girl wants chad and it doesn't matter if he is unemployed or working in McDonalds. I seriously cant believe how delusional you are being right now, she would gladly pay for the dates as well.
You just rearranged what I said to fit your narrative JFL

Do you think girls would rather date a average guy that's "contributing" to society instead of a chad that's homeless? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you think that that’s fine bro I’m going to let you descend into that fallacy

You just rearranged what I said to fit your narrative JFL
You are saying that girls don't want a unemployed chad because he doesn't contribute to society likes girls would care about that

You are saying that girls don't want a unemployed chad because he doesn't contribute to society likes girls would care about that
Are you in America ? Maybe that’s what’s causing the disagreement

If you think that that’s fine bro I’m going to let you descend into that fallacy
Its the truth :feelskek: Looks are everything. I have seen unemployed broke chads with girls and drug addicted chad with girls and at the same time I see the average guy that's wageslaving everyday contributing to society not getting anything

Do you think girls would rather date a average guy that's "contributing" to society instead of a chad that's unemployed? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Duh Oofy doofy is law women don’t want chad whether he’s homeless or a multi millionaire

Are you in America ? Maybe that’s what’s causing the disagreement
Yeah, I believe girls don't need a provider here because they make their own money so they can be with someone that's unemployed maybe that wouldn't work in a poor country

Its the truth :feelskek: Looks are everything. I have seen unemployed broke chads with girls and drug addicted chad with girls and at the same time I see the average guy that's wageslaving everyday contributing to society not getting anything
Ok maybe they’re chads to you but I probably mog them so it’s Oofy doofy in my opinion and I disagree every guy who has a job has a gf or wife if he doesn’t it’s because he’s too high iq and not a NT NPC normie

Yeah, I believe girls don't need a provider here because they make their own money so they can be with someone that's unemployed maybe that wouldn't work in a poor country
No you have it all wrong I agree they make their own money but that only means they look down upon any one who doesn’t make more so hypergamy happens so they date men who make more

If you mog chad why are you on a incel forum? :feelskek:
I’m saying the homeless and unemployed “chads “ you supposedly see with women. I’m saying if I seen them maybe I wouldn’t classify them as Chad they can just be pretty boy Nt NPC normies kot Chad when you say Chad I think of incels . We are the chads because of our blackpill knowledge and iq not looks if you used the term Brad and not Chad if agree

No you have it all wrong I agree they make their own money but that only means they look down upon any one who doesn’t make more so hypergamy happens so they date men who make more
They only date men who make more money when they are settling down after getting fucked by unemployed chads in their youth

They only date men who make more money when they are settling down after getting fucked by unemployed chads in their youth
I agree but they don’t fuck unemployed Chad they fuck unemployed Brad pretty boy NT NPC normie. Chad is not Brad and vice versa. :chad: This is Brad the bully , if you talk to any guy that has a gf he’s not going to know anything about blackpill or even redpill knowledge he’s just a dumb retard that’s what women want

Last edited:
groundbreaking

Oh yes of course!
in Sims 2b
!

The Guy your arguing with IS still Red balled , kek.

They dont Care what good of a man you are , all they Care About is Looks.

The good Part Is for oblivious man that are ready to Be abused and used and being cheated on.

Rare @Inceldom Victim W

Rare @Inceldom Victim W
Rare?
Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

CHAD CAN BE ANYTHING WOULD STILL WIN JFL AT PRETTY PRIVILEGE FUCK BEAUTY :feelsping:

No social skills for your face

Based thread. Bump.

Really charismatic people are ultra rare, ugly guys develop either invisible or clown personality to avoid bullying, normies act like bots imitating each other to fit it, chads don't need to develop a personality, they are like foids: Wait to be worshipped and can be "nice" to others in a condescending way.
I got the clown personality :feelsclown:
I had foids tell me that I was funny, well they still did not want to be my GF.
So much for the it is ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY!

I got the clown personality :feelsclown:
I had foids tell me that I was funny, well they still did not want to be my GF.
So much for the it is ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY!
Its amazing how soyboys still believe in such a blatant lie.

Most tldrcels won't bother reading this based thread
Since I'm humble to all other users, I'll do it myself. Allow me to make a summary off OP's thread.

TL;DR: just be good looking, halo effect is 100% real whether you're non-NT or neurotypical.