Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its not surprising i was outgrown by an asian (mostly southern chinese with a bit of northern)

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
When we were kids we were similar height but he had ever so slightly longer legs and he was even more of an ectomorph than me. Sure correlation isnt causation but those features are rarer in manlets. He’s now 5’10.75-11 (he was 5’10.5 at 18.5 which was the last time i saw him irl so hes probably a tad taller due to being a lateish bloomer). I remember he beat me in high jump without even trying due to longer legs; it was the only aspect of athletics he had over me.

Last edited:
Aren't you Asian?

is savolaxid more aryan than mediterranid? im not savolaxid but just asking
1531696865843hghjgj

There are 6 who are recognized as "aryan"

Aren't you Asian?
No he’s an autistic hapa who rant’s incoherently and tries to convince himself he’s white passing, when that doesn’t work he makes stupid copes about how ricecels arent as subhuman as we are. Don’t talk to him.

No he’s an autistic hapa who rant’s incoherently and tries to convince himself he’s white passing, when that doesn’t work he makes stupid copes about how ricecels arent as subhuman as we are. Don’t talk to him.
Im not coping, ricecels bone mog me which is why i dont think theyre subhuman. I dont try to convince myself im white passing and im not that non nt, my looks are mainly why im low status irl. You’re coping hard lmao

Last edited:
rate this chang

Top 1% asian equal to a ltn currycel in smv assuming he’s over 6ft
Top 1% is accurate, hes just your typical chang/changlite. He is like 5’10-11 and mogs most curries hard in smv. In vids, girls were lusting over him. He has 300k followers on tiktok which is the antithesis of what even a chadlite curry could achieve.

Top 1% is accurate, hes just your typical chang/changlite. He is like 5’10-11 and mogs most curries hard in smv. In vids, girls were lusting over him. He has 300k followers on tiktok which is the antithesis of what even a chadlite curry could achieve.
He doesn't look striking. A lot of this is just k-pop halo. Chadpreet> chang (who barely, exist because, k-pop stars fraud, and most changs are Mixed)

He doesn't look striking. A lot of this is just k-pop halo. Chadpreet> chang (who barely, exist because, k-pop stars fraud, and most changs are Mixed)
He fits kpop beauty standards, it doesnt matter the likes of daniel dae kim bone mog him. K pop halo LMAO, he doesnt have any failos and he has insane youthfulness. You dont even know what k pop halo means. If he was some average asian then yes, k pol halo would apply. I said he mogs ltn curries to oblivion in tiktok appeal, when did i mention chadpreets? He mogs most chadpreets anyway on tiktok since i see none with 100k+ followers except Nic Kaufmann who is mixed

He fits kpop beauty standards, it doesnt matter the likes of daniel dae kim bone mog him. K pop halo LMAO, he doesnt have any failos and he has insane youthfulness
Can you prove, that he hasn't gotten surgery for his eyes? Obviously, he has gotten some work done. That's what I meant when I said all these k-pop stars and Most ricecels in korea fraud extremely hard. This guy hasn't frauded much, but eyes break or make a face, so he is not natural. He is Just a slightly above average korean with Harmony
who got double eyelid surgery, and is riding on the k-pop halo wave.
he was some average asian then yes, k pol halo would apply. I said he mogs ltn curries to oblivion in tiktok appeal, when did i mention chadpreets
Never said anything about ltn Curries. That was Cayden Zhang.
He mogs most chadpreets anyway on tiktok since i see none with 100k+ followers except Nic Kaufmann who is mixed
K-pop halo. Plenty of chadpreets/curry pretty boys look better then him.

He fits kpop beauty standards, it doesnt matter the likes of daniel dae kim bone mog him. K pop halo LMAO, he doesnt have any failos and he has insane youthfulness. You dont even know what k pop halo means. If he was some average asian then yes, k pol halo would apply. I said he mogs ltn curries to oblivion in tiktok appeal, when did i mention chadpreets? He mogs most chadpreets anyway on tiktok since i see none with 100k+ followers except Nic Kaufmann who is mixed
maxilla

Can you prove, that he hasn't gotten surgery for his eyes? Obviously, he has gotten some work done. That's what I meant when I said all these k-pop stars and Most ricecels in korea fraud extremely hard. This guy hasn't frauded much, but eyes break or make a face, so he is not natural. He is Just a slightly above average korean with Harmony

Never said anything about ltn Curries. That was Cayden Zhang.

K-pop halo. Plenty of chadpreets/curry pretty boys look better then him.
He got surgery for his nose for sure. His bridge is suspiciously high.

Which is exactly why, none of these are fair. All of these gooks fraud. Which is why I don't take k-pop halo maxxers seriously. Even k-pop halo isn't enough to save them.

Which is exactly why, none of these are fair. All of these gooks fraud. Which is why I don't take k-pop halo maxxers seriously. Even k-pop halo isn't enough to save them.
@Jason Voorhees what do you think?

According to sources, it is actually 60 percent of Koreans who do not naturally get double eyelids, but none the less, that is the majority. Not all Koreans have monolids, he is one of the 40% who has double eyelids naturally. He has good eye dimensions for an asian. It shows that with double eyelids, asians with non-coin slit eyes can have good eyes (failoed by t50 though). He would get white women even before kpop so cope

Last edited: