Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s not just that I get rejected

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s not like girls I ask out think about it, then decide for whatever reason they don’t like me. They already are disgusted by me and don’t even contemplate going out with me. I assume most users here are like that?

yep

they don't even have to think, they will just laugh you away as an incel

That kind of goes without sayiny

No point in even asking girls out when you already know you'll just get rejected

Asking them out is probably lifefuel mixed with suifuel for me. I know going in 99.99% it's a rejection, but knowing I ruin their day keeps my alive. I know they are PISSED that I think we're in the same league since that's how their animal brain works. If I asked them out it must mean they are ugly too.

Eat shit foid.

Obviously I don't dare do it these days. Don't wanna go to prison and no longer be an incel for the wrong reasons. :feelsbaton:

I guess what I mean is it would be nice to be attractive enough where the girl at least has to think about it for a moment. Lol can’t even have that.

I know they are PISSED that I think we're in the same league since that's how their animal brain works. If I asked them out it must mean they are ugly too.
:feelshehe:

Tbh they already hate us because we're ugly

Fuck Foids. Stay strong brother