Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate men that have sex

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
I saw this stupid e-boy faggot on the train the other day and he had a visible hickey on his neck and it annoyed the shit out of me. It’s like a switch in my brain for me, I instantly loathe any man who isn’t a virgin and regularly has sex or is in a relationship. The only exemption is if it’s clearly betabuxx, and even then they’re always bluepilled trying to be like “You’ll fine somebody soon” and whatever other shit they wanna repeat

regardless I feel the same hatred for sex having men and women equally.

I don't hate sexhavers, I just hate guys who have sex with multiple women, because that makes us incels deprived of sex :feelsree: :lasereyes:

I don't hate sexhavers, I just hate guys who have sex with multiple women, because that makes us incels deprived of sex :feelsree: :lasereyes:
With how much hookup culture has blown up in the west it’s very hard to find a sex haver that doesn’t have sex with multiple women :feelscry:

Sexhavers must die

Yeah, all sexhavers piss me off

I must of done something bad in my past life or something to be born in this cruel world.