Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's literally impossible for toilets to have depression

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
I always see toilets attwhoring online about "being depressed" and "feeling lonely" jfl:feelskek:

Foids can literally have anything they want on a silver platter, they're one phonecall away from having their used up roastie cunt pumped full of cum by one of her simp betabuxxers but instead she wants to fake depression for attention.

Toilets will never know what it's like to be alone, they will never experience rejection. Even if they're a sub1 landwhale there's always some simp willing to "hit it".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-002902-116.png
    Screenshot_20220706-002902-116.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 15
No shit nigga

Their brain is too primitive to experience depression

They’re depressed because the Chad they fucked didn’t have a 10 inch dick.

lol that image is spot on.

I wonder how many experiments have been done where women tried living as men to see how it worked out for them!

lol that image is spot on.

I wonder how many experiments have been done where women tried living as men to see how it worked out for them!
Wouldn't last an hour:feelshaha:

They can't lose. A foid's life, is like playing Little Big Planet on beginner-mode with infinite health cheats.

How foids go through life

Normal fags probably aren’t as depressed as they claim to be since they party so much, meanwhile, I’m depressed to the point where I don’t bother with family events sometimes due to feeling too depressed.

Male depression: "I haven't interacted with a human being in years. Everyone despises me because I'm ugly and weird."

Foid depression: "I'm so sad and lonely because my 6'2 white boyfriend is away working his ass off (bossing around the betas at the company) to pay for this house where I live with him doing nothing all day, all our electronic toys, home amenities, trips, etc. while all my hundreds of foid friends are unavailable to entertain me right now because they're busy fucking their respective Chad boyfriends at the moment. I have nothing to do right now but go to the mall drink a Starbucks latte and blow his credit card buying useless shit. Oh, the loneliness. The unending sadness."

Last edited:
kek water wet. toilets obviously cant get depressed they are too busy getting filled by NT chad cock. true mentalcels go through it all FOIDS GO THROUGH NOTHING:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My divorced 60-year-old mom, and my aunt just returned from a summer vacation - while I stayed home, and rotted. :feelsrope: