Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its kind of silly that there's a STOP ASIAN HATE movement

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Have asians ever asked themselves--- WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT???? Maybe we deserve to get punched in the back of the head. I DO. I am NOT ENTITLED to safety.

That's what you get for moving into a place you don't belong. That's what you get for being weak and docile. Not that shit even matters. Like for fucks sake, you'll never see a cool ass action movie about rooftop koreans shooting niggers, unless if you blatantly make the rooftop koreans as villainous as possible-- which they were, because let's face it, they moved in a hood they never belonged in.

Im just saying it's a good thing to dehumanize other races, because its too much work to find the good ones, when you can stereotype and FEEL LIKE GOD

Man, it is their parents who emmigrated and now they suffering their father's irresponsibility. A HAPA cannot return to that shithole they came from, or cannot speak their parents' language.

It never began, mate.

Man, it is their parents who emmigrated and now they suffering their father's irresponsibility. A HAPA cannot return to that shithole they came from, or cannot speak their parents' language.

It never began, mate.
hapas are fucked up people in general.

I don't have a problem with Asians at all. They work hard, stay to themselves and don't rob you.

I don't have a problem with Asians at all. They work hard, stay to themselves and don't rob you.
but what if it was cool to hate asians, I think you would disagree

Have asians ever asked themselves--- WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT???? Maybe we deserve to get punched in the back of the head. I DO. I am NOT ENTITLED to safety.

That's what you get for moving into a place you don't belong. That's what you get for being weak and docile. Not that shit even matters. Like for fucks sake, you'll never see a cool ass action movie about rooftop koreans shooting niggers, unless if you blatantly make the rooftop koreans as villainous as possible-- which they were, because let's face it, they moved in a hood they never belonged in.

Im just saying it's a good thing to dehumanize other races, because its too much work to find the good ones, when you can stereotype and FEEL LIKE GOD
kill yourself

werrcome to shitty wok may i take a ordah prease?

but what if it was cool to hate asians, I think you would disagree
I don't care about what race is cool to hate. I'm honestly way more worried about Blacks and Arabs in my country. They are actually dangerous.

Asians usually get targeted by negros and they don't deserve it imo. Niggers are the ones who should be hated.

werrcome to shitty wok may i take a ordah prease?
HAHAAH you should go " HEY CHING CHONG, GO BACK TO ASIA AND MAKE ME IPHONE"

HAHAAH you should go " HEY CHING CHONG, GO BACK TO ASIA AND MAKE ME IPHONE"
why so self hating? gooks are fucking based and I welcome our based 2040 CCP overlords

Asians and Chinese are based.

People that hate them are cucks supporting the globohomo empire and failures.

Asians and Chinese are based.

People that hate them are cucks supporting the globohomo empire and failures.
if Asians/Chinese in general are based, then there wouldn't be the "quiet nerd ricecel situation"

Spics are a example of what Asians would be if they were based. Many spics have asian (sea pheno) and they don't suffer that much

Pretty much all Asian-American activism is cucked to the gills. It's all fronted by Asian women who sleep with White men and hate Asian men. These ivory-tower AF are too stupid to realize that they're part of the controlled opposition pipeline: White elites manufacture this supply of AF who act as mouthpieces for the White cock they take every night, figuratively and literally.

Maybe we deserve to get punched in the back of the head.
We do. Given enough hate crimes, working-class right-wing Asians will finally out-vote and topple ivory-tower left-wing Asians.

Last edited:
We do. Given enough hate crimes, working-class right-wing Asians will finally out-vote and topple ivory-tower left-wing Asians.
yeah right. All most of our brethren are educated cowards and gigacucks

yeah right. All most of our brethren are educated cowards and gigacucks
Yes, the number of incidents to get to "enough" would need to be a pretty big number. Maybe above 100%.

I live in a wealthy white neighborhood and everyone is respectful to me.

My theory is as follows. Manlets are universally disrespected in every culture & asians tend to be shorter than whites. This means that asians tend to he disrespected more often because of our lower average height. If you're asian, you have to be at least 5'10 and athletic to be respected as a human.

I live in a wealthy white neighborhood and everyone is respectful to me.

My theory is as follows. Manlets are universally disrespected in every culture & asians tend to be shorter than whites. This means that asians tend to he disrespected more often because of our lower average height. If you're asian, you have to be at least 5'10 and athletic to be respected as a human.
how can you be incel if they are at least respectful to you? Sucks that I was born too early

Asian women hate asian men and yet they're all #stopasianhate:foidSoy:. Cant even self reflect with these clowns

Asian women hate asian men and yet they're all #stopasianhate:foidSoy:. Cant even self reflect with these clowns
Well, they want to #stopasianhate against themselves. If it were only asian men getting hate, they wouldn't give a fuck. Thankfully, asian woman are often victims of targeted assault because they're tiny & weak.

I'll take this moment to thank all the niggers of NYC for making asian women nervous while traveling alone.

Spics are a example of what Asians would be if they were based
That's cuz they're violent. If asians were more violent, they would probably be based and not cucked nerds

The problem with asians is, even though the FOB ones are based like spics, unlike spics they usually send their children off to some elite university. Then their sons end up ricecels who put all their effort into studying while they get no attention from girls, while their daughters get brainwashed by leftists and start to take miles of white cock. As a result, 3rd generation asians are practically non-existent, because the sons don't reproduce, the daughters create hapas, and any cohesion among them is destroyed. If the waves of asian immigration were to cease, the asian race, culture and identity would be absorbed within a single generation.

If it were only asian men getting hate, they wouldn't give a fuck.
They would celebrate, honestly.

The problem with asians is, even though the FOB ones are based like spics, unlike spics they usually send their children off to some elite university. Then their sons end up ricecels who put all their effort into studying while they get no attention from girls, while their daughters get brainwashed by leftists and start to take miles of white cock. As a result, 3rd generation asians are practically non-existent, because the sons don't reproduce, the daughters create hapas, and any cohesion among them is destroyed. If the waves of asian immigration were to cease, the asian race, culture and identity would be absorbed within a single generation.
Spot-on high IQ summary.