Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its insane how I refresh this page every two minutes checking for notifications.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
I am so dopamine starved in every area of life that I've become completely dependent and addicted to socializing here. I literally check for new notifications every couple of minutes. I've been here 5 years, and I'm still glued to this place.

I am so dopamine starved in every area of life that I've become completely dependent and addicted to socializing here. I literally check for new notifications every couple of minutes. I've been here 5 years, and I'm still glued to this place.
spoilers

Yeah me too, it's actually insane, almost 5 years now.

2021 01 10 5b77fa29 ac48 413e a281 a6062a50219b

Fuck this shitty life.

Dnr

Saw this post earlier.
Truecel trait: You're on this forum so much that you've practically seen every thread posted

Not getting any notifications makes me wanna blow my head off its like the one other thing I look forward to when I am bored as hell

you're not alone in this

same here kek

Here's your dopamine hit bro

Not getting any notifications makes me wanna blow my head off its like the one other thing I look forward to when I am bored as hell
Keep posting. You'll get more and more as you become well-known here. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Incel trait: spam inkler forums with emojis and gifs because thats the only thing you can feel progression in due to below sea lvl iq, lack of skill and talent.

Keep posting. You'll get more and more as you become well-known here. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
I've never made a full thread post only comments because I feel like everything has been discussed

Truecel trait

Same here. It's why I think we should get an upvote system.

i do this with youtube but youtubes been a bit suifuel lately so i come here
from one cope to another..

Just like me fr fr

Literally me
My life is so fucking sad and pointless and it pains me to realise im wasting the prime of my youth rotting here because of my looks and autism

Same man, whenever I see a notification I get a dopamine boost. I keep on refreshing, can't believe I am addicted to inkwell forum

For incels like us, there is no turning back from the incel community

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back